Why is nobody talking about this? Holy shit he was a legend for fuck sakes

Why is nobody talking about this? Holy shit he was a legend for fuck sakes.

Only Americans and children find that shit funny.

>I only like REAL British comedy like The Inbetweeners and Mighty Boosh

The mighty boosh is as unfunny as mr bean. Never seen the inbetweeners.

hello rebbit.

>Atkinson
Upper Class shit

>The Inbetweeners
normie shit

>Mighty Boosh
hipster shit

RATE BLACKADDER SEASONS

God Tier:
Blackadder Goes Forth

Great Tier:
Blackadder II

Good Tier:
Blackadder the Third

Okay I Guess Because of Brian Blessed Tier:
Blackadder

how is this man so universally funny

2 and 4 are equally great. 3 is pretty good and 1 is okay.

2 > 4 > 3 > Christmas Special > 1

>Blackadder Goes Forth
>God Tier
I wish this meme would end. It's nothing but recycled jokes and characters from earlier seasons, and the gags are longwinded and predictable. It gets uniformly praised solely because of the last five minutes, and everyone forgets the rest of the season.

The xmas special isn't canon.

Rate this show

Fuck you the whole thing is gold

Better than both movies

That's about the limit of intelligent discussion I was expecting. By 4 they were tired, recycling themselves, and basically just Ben Elton's soapbox. But God forbid anyone point that out, because muh sacred Blackadder.

That's what I think. I'm fucked if I understand how people can sit through Forth without picking up on how sloppily written it is. Then again I'm the only person I know who likes the intelligent early Baldrick more than any of the later dumb ones...

I preferred cunning Baldrick to meme retard Baldrick.

The show would have been much better if Blackadder was the scheming politician home with all the intrigue while Baldrick had street smarts to balance it out. Like, Baldrick would be an idiot when it came to who was next in line to the throne or who's better on the throne, while Blackadder wouldn't know how to kidnap someone. Blackadder would also have the sarcastic wit that Baldrick wouldn't be familiar with, making him look foolish instead of actually being a blithering retard.

The whole season was great you pleb

>Why is nobody talking about this?

well OP I'd *like* to think it's because of resistance to twatter trends but that'd probably be giving Sup Forums credit it doesn't deserve. more probably it's from sheer oversight

> British """""""humor"""""""

Ever

>muh
mmm yes intelligent discussion
:^)

>I say Lord Faggiton-Smythe, that vicar is dressed in WOMEN'S CLOTHING!
>pelt each other with custard pies for 20 minutes while the Benny Hill theme plays

lel

They don't call you clever jake for nothing

What? 3 is the best series! 2 and 4 are both Great Tier though.

Mr Bean doesnt speak.

Its THE reason it took off around the world, its humour was universal

Sup my fellow redditor. Why are you pretending to be a fa/tv/irgin? You're sticking out like a sore thumb.