Is it possible to Torrent and Chill?

Is it possible to Torrent and Chill?

Or do you need Netflix to chill?

Has anybody here ever torrent and chilled?

good post

i did.
i mostly dvd and chilled though.

Very easy have the shit already planned and a few options and its no issue. Women don't care about where the crap comes from, as long as they don't have to sit there and wait for the stream to load or something.

No. You have to demonstrate that you're a normalfag who gives money to (((The Man))) and is prepared to give money to (((her))).

That is a sign of maturity, yes

It works ok until they notice the shitty quality of your """"""""""1080p"""""""""" YIFI rip and how you have the volume jacked all the way up but still can't hear the dialogue. Then she looks at your seeds and notices all the shemale strokers and hentai doujin torrents you have and then immediately leaves and tells all her facebook friends about you.

Implying you would torrent and chill with YIFY.

lol

>wanna go back to my place and torrent and chill?

>gross user, i don't wanna committ crimes in your basement lol

>torrenting in front of a grill
>not turning on your media center with all your preloaded torrented movies so she thinks you spent a shitload to play movies from some fancy machine she could never understand or afford.

I use ps3 medis server app tho

Torrenting and chilling works

I use Kodi in front of grills. They have no idea where the movie is coming from, but they are impressed as fuck when I just use my remote to pull up my movie collection on my TV.

I've never used it but I've heard of it, its friendly? How much can you store

It's easy as fuck and is only limited by your drive space.

You can never chill with torrents because the NSA will find out about your crimes one way or the other eventually.

How do I use a vpn?

Seems pretty cool but I just plug my external into my smart tv usually. Its simple enough and I dont care for tv anyways

>wanna torrent an oldish movie
>the only ones with seeds are yify

Seedpeer.me

Just decide what to watch beforehand, or download a couple of options

>Seems pretty cool but I just plug my external into my smart tv usually

That sounds pretty shitty. I torrent to a little box that stores my media and connects to my router so all my media plays on all my devices.

>he doesn't use private trackers

kek

I used to torrent when this married friend of mine came over, but we usually only made it through the opening act of any movie

not even memeing but i have successfully VHS and chilled

Same but this was in 2005

>be me
>first movie night with gf
>torrent a bunch of movies to watch with her
>she says "dude this is piracy lmao, let me log into my netflix account for you"
At the moment I didn't knew if I should drop her right there of if I had found the love of my life

No. Women are turned on by the netflix menu. It's integral.

>"Wait I thought you said you have netflix"
>"haha no, I just torrent everything. I use a private tracker so it's actually.."
>"WAIT you TORRENT!?"
>"..uh yeah."
>"But isn't that stealing?"
>"Well it isn't actually stealing since the jew media already make so much money anyway"
>"But half those movies you have are small indie films that have nothing to do with hollywood!"
>"No...th-the....jews..."
>"Dude netflix isn't even that expensive"
>">Paying for the streaming jew"
>"...did you just try to make a meme arrow with your fingers"
>"Jews."
>"Don't ever talk to me or my son again"

There was this loser who made a thread on Sup Forums or Sup Forums about how he invited a girl over to his house to watch some tv shows or a movie.
When she arrived, he started hooking up his pc to his television and then started a torrent download. The chick got creeped out and left.

I seriously hope those two are married.

That was an awesome thread.

What a chump. Should have done all that before she got there.

Get this fucking normiE SHIT off of Sup Forums

That's nothing. I once had a girl over and instead of watching netflix I made her read through an archived version of that thread.

It seemed to real and awkward to be made up.

The 3 minutes it takes to torrent is perfect for sex

Three minutes? Take forever why don't you.

Two pump champ master race.

Literally laughed out loud and now some dog is borking at me

>That was a great movie, what do you wanna do now? Look how flexible I am!

Honestly, if you want a gf you NEED Netflix. Torrenting isn't going to make a good impression of you in her head, but if you open your Netflix account and the recent shit that you watched turns out to be shit she likes, she's going to get wet for you, trust me.

It's possible, but you generally need to pre-plan since you can't stream reliably in a torrent client unless you have about 20% of the movie or show downloaded already.

Personally I'm not a giant fan of streaming torrents as they download, but it's better quality than say netflix or hulu since you can stream whatever resolution you're downloading at.

She was hotter before the weight loss.

>2016
>Not forcing any girl that comes over to pick from your Criterion selection
>Not feeling your member harden at the sight of her selecting The Seventh Seal because it looks "interesting"
>Not taking in the raw sent of her panties soaking as you gently slide the Blu ray into the player

It's like you guys haven't even lived

>Women don't care about where the crap comes from

This isn't true.

>ask girl whose number I got at a party to come to my house for a movie night
>I hook up my computer to my TV and pull up my huge folder of movies
>"uh...you don't have netflix?"
>i explain to her i don't really need it because I can just pirate everything
>"ew...what kind of person doesn't have netflix?"
>she looks visibly disgusted
>she makes up some shit about her grandma being sick and having to go home

You'd be surprised just how vapid and shallow cunts are. If you deviate ever so slightly from the norm, a ton of red flags pop up in their head and they see you as some sort of serial rapist.

She used that as an excuse because you had open piss containers laying about you sperg

hahahahah

Not having netflix is a red flag to women, it's like having zero social media accounts.

You only get away with that if you're objectively hot.

>be me
>no facebook
>no netflix
Can confirm. Every time I invite women to my place, they initially think I'm a serial killer or something.

1 rupee has been deposited in your account PĂ jeet

Man I gotta buy me some Netflix so I can chill with some grills.

yea just get a few flicks downloaded before so youre not sitting there trying to find seeders

I'm doing it ironically. But for real, women expect some degree of normalcy or they get worried.

>Is his credit score that bad? Is he that poor?
>why doesn't he have facebook, is he just a mythomaniac elliot rodger? maybe he was rightfully bullied at school, has he even had a gf before?

bork away doggy

thank god that "netflix & chill" isn't a thing in continental europe

She said lmao?

If a girl made a huge fucking deal about not having Netflix then she isn't worth your time.

A guy making such a big deal about someone's netflix allegiance is surely a well-adjusted catch. Go play pokemon:go idiot.

well then you just tell them, 'why would i pay for netflix when i can torrent for free?'

Don't listen to this fucktard. Go play FF Brave Exvius instead.

>pls send litrock

>why are u so cheap

checkmate

The problem is that most people who don't have Facebook and/or Netflix are really socially awkward. So when they are asked about it they answer some meme bullshit reason they read on the internet while looking at the ground.
There are people on this board that can't even make eye contact with non-family member females. It's fucking sad

Just putting it out there, Plex. It's like Netflix but it's just shit you've downloaded. It streams to anything pretty much.

>mfw literally everyone here pirates music, vidya and movies
I don't know a single person who paid for music online

>living in the third world

...Because I can, honey. Why should I donate money to (((Netflix))) for no reason?

Don't say torrent, just say VOD.

Used to be like that here too, but it's starting to slowly change. More and more people are buying games, movies and music.

>Slovenia
>third world

The most that changed here is that some now prefer to use pirated streaming applications or free streaming sites. Some Netflix too, but it's not like people go out of their way for it.

just say you don't think netflix has a very good selection. a cineconnoisseur like you needs to download obscure kinos that aren't available elsewhere. she will bend over your anvil right there and beg to be fucked. guarantee it.

>Slovenia
>not third world
>Europe
>not third world
Mohamed pls

Slovenia is thirld world m8

No idea what the fuck that even is. Sounds like an off-brand version of Slovakia

overrated post, nerd

yes, but my gf doesnt understand how the internet works so I have to find her every torrent

>Naming the jew that early in a relationship

You might as well download some CP and have it as wallpaper, because it'll put her off just as much.

>connoisseur
Stop using a word that even people living in the Paleolithic era were ashamed to use. C'est un "connaisseur" fdp, tout le monde s'en branle de ton orthographe d'avant 1835.

Archived ?

zmago pls go

I remember back in the early 2000's pirating (copies) were a major thing. Passing round pre recorded VHS's and DVD copies.

>Torrenting not an accepted mainstream norm
What sort of First world shitholes do you live in?

i've coded a user interface for ptp that replicate's netflix's site. when you click to "watch" a movie it downloads the torrent in sequential order and plays it in mpv

eat my gym shorts losers

>hey you wanna watch a movie?
>sure you have 22 jump street?
>sure
>*proceeds to turn laptop on and plug into TV via HDMI*

You think women would find something like this attractive?

are normies afraid of piracy now?

>be me
>torrenting all my life
>acceptable as fuck, everyone does it
>actually manages to get into a high class college against all odds
>literally no one torrent
>girls laugh at me for being a poorfag
End me

>turn on tv
>watch something

Vs

>turn on computer
>find torrent
>download it
>connect laptop to tv or transfer file to USB and plug THAT into TV
>fucking "update your AVG protection" or some shit like that pops up halfway through the movie

Gee why would anyone prefer netflix

A lot of people don't use social media. It just younger people are wired in too much and expect you to be as well. From experience, women who use a lot of social media are generally sluts and boring people. Also a lot of people in certain government jobs don't use social media at all. So do engineers in tech... wait this maybe wrong. Engineers in tech are retards.

>fucking "update your AVG protection" or some shit like that pops up halfway through the movie
b8

>high class college
>students are not cheap
Fucking nu-money.

Piracy is a privilege , you'll be surprised at how many idiots don't know (are actually scarred) of torrenting a simple file from the WWW

> be me
> meet cool Indian girl that seems to value kinology as much as I do
> decide that I want to show her Das Boot, one of my favorite films
> Smoke some weed so we're really baked
> Download Das Boot off TPB
> Start watching movie, seems way more drawn out than the first time I watched it
> Not sure if time is distorting because I'm really high or if this movie is taking forever
> Finally decide to check phone for time, movie has been going on for nearly four hours at this point, I'm sweating bullets and she looks miserable
> For those who haven't seen, end of movie basically just involves everybody surprise dying after fighting like hell to survive the entire movie
> She flips an absolute shit at the end
> "I WAITED FOUR HOURS FOR THIS!????"
> Runs out my front door in a fit of rage, knocking over one of my jars of piss
> Turns out I accidentally downloaded the 4 hour directors cut
> Never hear from her again

Never torrent and chill guys

Just get netflix lmao, it's the equivalent of one order of takeout a month jesus christ.

Chicks will fondling your crotch with their bare feet because of all the normalfagness youre displaying.

>value kinology as much as I do
>Das Boot
>TPB

yikes

>mfw no one cares about piracy in this country and I am like a local hero because I know my way around torrent websites and I can supply good quality stuff.

I have aspergers and this hurt to read

Same

>be me in highschool
>no one knows how to torrent, people buy pirated copies
>i torrent a lot
>people start asking me for games and movies
>i literally torrent like 10 movies or games for people and get paid for it
Actually got some nice money out of it. I felt like a jew, but whatever. Nowadays in college everyone knows how to torrent or use netflix or steam anyway so I don't do this anymore. Plus, more likely to get in trouble with the university staff.

>devices
yea i dont watch shit on my phone or computer thanks. i use by big ass tv. i can manually pic which hundreds of movies to put on my external

i have facebook but havent used it or given a shit for 9 years.

netflix is trash fuck yourself i have all the kino i need

>trying this hard to pasta

YIFY and Unenthusiastic Handjob

PTP and raw dog anal

That's what I do all the time with my Chinese cartoons. I don't know if it might work too with live-action TV series.