Getting a prince Albert piercing next Friday. Will be pierced with a 3mm needle... Do you Bros have one aswell...

Getting a prince Albert piercing next Friday. Will be pierced with a 3mm needle... Do you Bros have one aswell? How bad does it hurt to get it done? Is it as bad as you'd think?

Bump

Anyone?

Not sure about a PA, had my frenum done and it was nbd, a little pinch and it was done. Healing wasn't aweful either and most girls love it. Didn't go with the PA cause I don't want to piss sitting down tbh

Hmm okay, thanks for the reply I guess.

>most girls love it

Implying op is not a huge faggot for getting that piercing

A guy I knew got one and he said it ruined his penis and his marriage

I heard of more guys that ended up loving the piercing than that...

Honestly it hurts a little bit for about 3 days, well at least mine did. Use lavender oil when you go to clean it. Mine healed fine and I enjoy it.

How bad is the piercing process? I heard that the worst part is when they slide the jewelry in...

I got mine done years ago, took a crane to get it out.

I'd think these things would make sex weird.

I did mine myself. Didn't hurt specially bad pushing the needle through.

What really hurt, for the next few days was pissing with a new, raw hole still healing up. But after that, it was/is great.

Does your dick sometimes leak?

What about afterbleeding?

I had a double dydoe, and the only way I can describe it is "the most painful thing I've ever felt, ever"

Once the needle is through, you'll be too busy riding a rush of euphoria to care or feel anything other than the endorphin release.

It was over before I knew it, worst part for me was the initial prick. I did not have a bad experience.

Holy shit man...

It leaks any time I piss or cum. But it's easy to "plug" or pinch or hold just right so I can still use a urinal if I want. It depends on placement and jewelry and your anatomy mostly.

Just imagine that feeling and then saying "ok, do the other side now"

Yeah, but I'm not a risk taker when it comes to shoving metal into my cock.

Is 8g enough to prevent a "cheesecutter effect"?

That shit looks retarded.

Fuck...

Why?

I think that would be fine. But the real fun didn't start for me until 6 to 4ga.

Also, the pinching went down dramatically as the size went up. Currently at 2ga. PA, and 4ga. Frenum.

Because I like the way it looks. Duhh

Ah okay. Well, I looked at the Rings in the shop, and I thought 8g looked nice.

What's the point of these

op will never pee like a man again.

Doesn't that piercing fuck up the sex??

What if that shit snags in whatever hole your sticking it in and rips your shit

>has to pee standing up to feel manly.

Ever heard of urinals? You know, I got one of those.

Carefully, user

What's the point of coloring your hair?
What's the point of tattoos?
What's the point of wearing a specific watch you like?

So uh... WHY would one do this to himself? Sure it looks cool and shiet, but would any girl like a piercing up their hole? And wouldnt it hurt the dick after pulling, fucking or hurt like FUCK if it gets stuck or something other horrible?

Oh great you're going to spray it everywhere

I don't know in what kind of holes you stick your dick in, but I'm pretty sure the odds of that happening are pretty low

>would any girl like a piercing up their hole
Yes. Yes they would ... alot

So it's just about the looks? To each their own I guess but I'd be scared shitless that someday that piece of metal can get hooked on something and shred and my dick in half.

Good luck user. Have fun.

I do, what questions do you have?

I have no idea how you use an urinal, but I'm pretty sure that won't happen.

i hope thats not your dick that thing is tiny

Mainly I'd like to know how bad "getting it done" hurts, how the pain is the next days and if there is a good way to take care of it

Why though? I couldnt imagine a small piece of metal would feel good for example.. up my ass.

It's not just "a piece of metal", the piercing is very smooth and adds to her fun.

This is leaps and bounds away from changing your hair

Your ass doesn't have the same types of nerve clusters & pleasure centers as her cunt

Yeah, it may be a little more extreme, but the reasons behind it are the same.

ITT

Fsggots with small dicks who think a piercing will change the fact their wives and girlfriends crave a real mans cock.

T. Mr. Horsecock

Ok

I think probably like this.

guess i`ll just take your word for it

I got a 4g reversed PA done, it hurt like a motherfucker for being directly in the glans

>t. faggot with small dick who doesn't realize a big dick with robotic enhancements feels even better for her

If your my size you don't have to compensate with enhancements

Do you sometimes take a piss early in the morning, forgetting u have a pirecing and accidently piss in your face?

Holy fuck

Every dick in this thread is less than 7in

Kek'd user. gj

8.26 (21 cm) here.

>robotic enhancements

No comparable counterpart for men

had one in the past. a reversed prince albert.
needle goes into your pee hole, comes out at the top. didn't knew what to expect, worst pain ever, cried like a baby. as soon as the needle was through the pain stopped.
a friend of mine had his too, but didn't feel any pain. i can't stand pain.

had a lot of fun with it, but also some discomfort. 50/50 so removed it a year later. still have an extra hole on top of my cock.
now a nipple piercing, also hurt like hell. i just can't stand the pain...

have fun with it!

Well, mines going to be a normal one, not reversed

I got one. I started out with an apadravya, but it was kinda uncomfortable so i let the top "hole heal and now i only have the prince albert part left. Didnt hurt as bad as i thought it would. The healing process is the worst tho.

Why's the healing problem the worst?

Why would you stick a fucking needle through your dick?

That doesn't happen, the piss tends to drip drom the orifice and thats it
Same thing i said when the needle went in

ok, tuck a ball bearing inside a condom when you fuck.

i have never seen anything this stupid and i have seen a lot.

well whatever floats your boat

>very smooth
>ball bearing

That actually looks fucking nice

I saw your mom giving birth to you in a gas station toilet, and you dont see me criticizing it do you?

I wanted to get one for years now, I'm too much of a wuss

That's my fetish

Imagine trying to live you daily life with a VERY sore dick. Itching, acing, bleeding some, peeing hurts like fuck. I had to go to work with a bunch of tissues in my boxers so it wouldnt rub against my pants when i walked

Words of advice user:
>After you get it done, do not remove the piercing under any circumstances or it wont heal right
>dont touch it unless your hands are clean or youre about to clean the wound
>use only saline solution meant for disinfecting piercings
>dont use too much soap in there when showering or it might get irritated
>dont masturbate or have sex in the first three weeks or it will get infected

Oh okay, thank you.

I will ask my piercer if she has cleaning products fur me to buy

Sounds like fun....

Are you fucking autistic? Why the fuck would you get one of those?

>dont masturbate or have sex in the first three weeks
So hell do excist..

does*

1. Pretty sure I'm not
2. Because I like the way it looks

Well thank you, bitch, but sorry, my english isnt perfect.

Give me some piercing suggestions. Thank you and God bless

How are you supposed to put a condom on with that shit sticking out?

Get your tongue split

Apadravya master race, reporting in. 10ga.

Enjoy your bitch piercing and having to sit down while you piss, PA fagboy.

OP, there is one thing you need to think about before you do this. For the rest of your life, you're gonna urinate differently. There is going to be a new hole in your dick and it will dribble when you piss. You are going to get piss on your hands every time you use the bathroom. I love my PA but I didn't think about the long term. Choose wisely, OP. Pic related is me.

Pretty big confidence having to brag about that online, huh?

oh god

Yup.

Any piercing suggestions? Thank u

I have on as well op, had it for about 6 years.
Piss before you get it done, wrap it everyday, don't sleep on it. And don't have sex or masterbate for about a month or so and everything will be fine