Why are angry white males so angry about this movie?

Why are angry white males so angry about this movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/AngryJoeShow
youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8
youtube.com/watch?v=HmObJyCbwII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because its crap?
Rage Filled Ricardo covers it pretty well.

Joe and other Joe are Hispanics

Who cares.

Take your Peso Padre bullshit to Sup Forums.

>white
>white
>white
>white
>white

What's his name again, Sup Forums?

>white

Angry "AngryJoe" Joe

why are you watching manchild losers on youtube?

Angry Joe
he's a youtuber.

Peeved Pablo

>white

Seven Buck Chuck

This is what happens when you don't lose your virginity before 30.

>angry joe

Hernia Hernandez

Summer is here, no doubt about it.

angry joe

Joe is the normiest normie there is and has a total bimbo girlfriend.

Raging Ramone

Flustered Jose

pic of gf?

Pertubed Pepe

Steamed Sanchez

Furious Juan

Yeah the weather is pretty hot

Angry Joe

Perturbed Pedro

thanks for the laughs, lads

Mad Manuel

Antagonized Alejandro

Pissed Pedro

Bean Bob

youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8

Taco Tuco

Why the shit does he keep this awkward, cringey, completely unnecessary wet blanket of a fat fuck around?

He contributes nothing and automatically degrades the quality of every video he's in.

I wonder why..

The skin colour of the guy on the right is outright disgusting also

Seven Peso Jesus

>we want the neckbeard audience

Joe must be a really nice guy in real life to even considering hanging out and be seen in public with someone like that.

they're not

few people give a shit about this shit movie, but the cultural war has become a big dollar so the media will drum this shit up to get your attention

close enough

I actually watched a bit of their 'spoiler' review just because I wanted to hear what kind of shitty jokes were in the movie, but what the fuck is this review format? It's basically the guy in the middle talking 95% of the time ( which mostly consists of him yelling "STUPID" ) while the other two guys just sit there and do nothing besides awkwardly trying to get half a sentence in now and again. It was actually kinda cringe-inducing to watch, besides the fact that they're three fully grown men wearing costumes and showing off props from a 1984 movie.

The guy on the left was the worst, every time he actually managed to get a word in he just made it worse

angry joe is a huge faggot

>i have a beard and overcompensate my lack of character with superficial masculinity so now my debilitating weight problem doesn't matter

when will this meme end

Look at this transition from Mexican to white male

we get it, you can't grow a beard

user isn't wrong.
Seeing toothpick men with lumberjack beards reeks of over compensating

I know a fat person who does exactly this. I think they must sweat alot and it gets uncomfortable

Projecting

we get it

Not the guy you replied to, but I want this beard meme to fucking go too. I'm alright with short beards, but those big fucking bushy unkempt beards need to be flushed down the toilet; it looks gross, makes you look like some towelhead jihadist and backfires in the 'manly-looking' department because the only people who grow them are nu-males in what might literally be the easiest attempt at looking tough

LMAO

disgruntled larry

>nu-meme

boyhair detected

I stopped watching his channel when it became a let's play jerkoff

lol, you creep

This guy is a confirmed fucking pedo btw.

t. butthurt neckbeard

HAHAHAHA why is this more funnier than I thought

this is pretty great

Who is this guy anyway? Some other youtuber or why would you even know anything about Angry Jose's fat friend?

we get it, you're defined by your facial hair

the only reason people grow beards is for fashion, current "stylish" trends eg: tattoos, beards, man buns, flannelette shirts etc... are all very prevalent within the gay community

That's racist you nigger

I don't know if Joe knows about this guy's past but he's a legit pedophile.

Yeah, but trends are also very prevalent with anyone who isn't a basement dwelling neckbeard and goes out and socializes with people.

Angry Joe is disgusting on so many levels, he's not a man, he's subhuman.

Because something cool dudes like us hang up with fat blobs so we look better standing next to them

On the one hand you're right, on the other are you calling that guy on the left anything but a basement dwelling neckbeard?

He runs some Nazi furry themed group or something in Second Life.

Proof?

inside his ass

>life is dictated by what is popular

you are literally Sup Forums cancer.

Hooo boy m8, you sure are mad as fucking hell. :)

Because they are stealing our culture.

Enraged Enrique

just google delrith pedophile

Brobabiez have a lot of white guilt, familillillia

Well, no, but do you believe that fat neckbeard grew his beard for fashion reasons, because he thought he'd look stylish and trendy?

Seven Dollar Sanchez

Because white males are the only ones actually passionate about film. The average theatre crowd do not care if it's shit, they will go to whatever movie that is marketed enough like with all the capeshit the last decade.

>You're appropriating White male culture!
I like it

Enrique Iglezias

--A FUCKING WHITE MALE
----------------A FUCKING WHITE MALE
A FUCKING WHITE MALE

Frustrated Francesco

Joe Vargas

>Seven Dollar Sanches
>white

FURIOUS FERNANDO

improper wb/cc

I don't know why I want to punch this guy so bad yet I don't have any ill feelings towards people like Doug.

I think it's his personality, while Doug can make you cringe, he's not scum like this guy is. I can't put my finger on it, anons, but he just seems like a horrible manchild in the worst possible way.

youtube.com/watch?v=HmObJyCbwII
He's not tricking anyone. Just listen to him try to have phone sex with some twinkish sounding faggot.

Maybe, but is he wrong?