How long for you guys realize reverse racism is not a thing?

How long for you guys realize reverse racism is not a thing?

Kill yourself

KYS

lol just another pathetic excuse to hate white people. so jelly.

Go tongue a electric socket.

Indeed it's not a thing. There are no kinds of racism.

You are correct. There is only racism.

>tumbr
>it's hard

OP is a faggot and sucks big bags of little dirty brown dicks.

Reverse racism isn't a thing, you're right. Being racist against white people is just called racism.

How long before you realise that racism is not an exclusively white thing?

And don't even try bullshitting me with "racism requires a history of oppression " that is a fucking MEME that was created within the last five years.

You're right it isn't reverse. It's just plain racism and every race on this planet can be racist.

but they do...

/thread

institutional racism is not the only kind of racism and if you think it is you're fucking delusional

>Implying all men hold the same economic, political and institutional power.
Once I see one thread of evidence for this assertion, I might give it some credence.

This

what is this from...

Reverse racism is when you treat someone better just because they're of a certain race, not when you're racist against whites. That's just racism.

A college book

It's good for baiting racist dropouts on Sup Forums

It's from a book that people are required to read in a women's studies class.

Isn't that positive racism

"Reverse racism" is both a red herring/equivocation and a strawman.

It's a strawman because the people complaining about racism on the part of non-whites never use the term "reverse racism." The only people who've ever used that phrase unironically are SJWs who're trying to convince you of it's non-existence.

It's a red herring and equivocation because the people claiming non-whites can be racist are specifically talking about how non-whites can be just as vile in their prejudices not that they have all the institutional power in the country, yet SJWs pretend that their opponent is indeed making the claim that non-whites hold all the institutional power in the country and then goes out of their way to try and get off the topic of non-white prejudice by focusing on the semantics of your definition of racism, ironically the true definition, rather than deal with the meat of your argument.

This user speaks truth.

what the fuck is 'womens studies'
non-american here

>Reverse racism is not a thing.

Your right, leftist's are just racists.

it's exactly what you think it is. a college level course where feminists talk about how oppressed they are.

I'm non-american as well. But as far as I know, it's a sort of sociology class that teaches people to be sjws.

It is a thing, it's just a great thing

>women's studies class
I am confused

>they do not hold political, economic, and institutional power.

Just go look up women's studies on google.
The tl:dr is basically a class where women get taught that identifying with and staying in a victim role somehow empowers them.

Feminist indoctrination seminars under the guise of being a legitimate educational experience that counts toward your diversity credit should you be after getting a degree.

>Stevencrowder.jpg

Tfw liberals don't even need to be baited anymore

That's dumb i can't belive such thing exists
>niggerology

If you don't start believing soon, they'll sneak into your hobbies and fuck them over with intersectional pc culture.

I agree, it's just simple racism.
But that'S allright. Everybody is racist. It'S just how our brains evolved to work.
Make quick judgements, evaluate later if neccessary.

Won't happen, i'm not from America my dude

This doesn't only happen in america. It's happening all over the western world and some of the richer asian countries.

This is how I understand this:

It is not racist for a subjugated race or gender to point out that there is a problem with racism or sexism thats hurting them especially if they're right.

Fine. You can have it.

But all rules are off the table when it comes to the individual.

Start treating me a certain way or assuming my beliefs or acting like I deserve less because Im white or male. Now you are being racist or sexist.

Thats the problem with people now. They get a shred of truth and its enough for them and they blanket it all over everything.

10 years ago I didn't have to proove I wasnt racist.

>tfw 2 black coworkers, everybody call them the equivalent of 'nigger' in my language
Won't happen soon for sure my dude

Exactly.

Ill accept these claims sure. But acting like I have that power. Acting like I wake up every morning and ring my hands and say "nyahh how will i ruin women and the black mans lives today with my powers" and you live on another planet. Planet tumblr.

It's not a thing. There is only racism, and it can go in any direction you want it to.

It's not a thing and everyone can be racist regardless of their race. If you disagree, you're being racist.

You eastern european?
You'll probably get to this point in about 10 years.

Teaching niggers how to use internet was a mistake

People in women's studies classes can read? I thought those were where you learned how to iron shirts and bake so that you could wife up that cute Indian med student when you graduated.

I used to be made fun of for using the internet. Long before it was popular. It was a window of knowledge and education then.

Id say it was a mistake to teach anyone to use the internet. Shit should have stayed for people who wanted to learn about the world they live in like a library.

Now everyones an expert on everything from vaccines to political science.

Feminism is spreading from murica like a cancer
I don't know why you look forward to see the whole world in the same situation as you are in my dude
I suggest you fight back while you still can

They'll never stop, every day is more evident
>fucking women's studies
Top kek

teaching crackers to read and write was the biggest mistake

So much truth

>Spot the Racist

Dead easy. Racism is a crime, so it's the nigger. The nigger is the racist.

How long until lynching comes back, keep up those fucking lies and it will happen.
>White devil for a reason

I don't look forward to it. I was telling you to take it seriously before it fucks over you life.

However long it takes for you to realize that racism isn't a thing

You're right, only racism exists and anyone can be racist, you stupid nigger.

I appreciate
Stay strong my dude

I refuse such a thing exist, at least in the way you refer to it. Basic sociology is based on evidence and research. Shit like 'reverse racism' is just a strawman opinion and a very obviously false one in that. No university would ever take retoric like that serious.

It's like a university study where you learn how Alex Jones tier conspirary theories are true. It's just obviously bullshit

Go look up how many of them they have in america, read some of their teaching materials and then come back and tell us it isn't real.
It shouldn't be real, but it very much is.

>african american studies
Also is his name 'president', lel. And this must be the whitest nigga I've ever seen

That nigga is so white, he ain't even a nigga, he just white.

This shit isn't happening on a big scale here in europe. srs. There are some tumblr enthousiasts around and a protest here and there but most of them at least have reasonable arguments. Americans always need to go to extremes to prove a point

I dunno man. In university i once studied next to a womens studies group. They were talking a lot of bullshit they learned in class.

Im not even anti feminism but these girls were totally full of it.

This^ it causes a fuckton of harm and spreads like a fucking wildfire.

Look at South Korea atm where it's starting to pop up. South Korea has mandatory service for males coming out of high school (18) for two years while women can go into further education. To make up for these two lost years the government made it so that this military service can count as credits for university or as relevant job experience for work.

Women don't get this as they don't have mandatory service. Guess what happens next.

It's since been removed as it was deemed "unequal" towards women, yet the mandatory service still remains. It's fucked.

Equality can be good, just make sure it isn't fucking superiority

I've been on the far left for the most of my adult life.
I live in Europe and I can tell you, they might not be out and about like in America, but they are networking and recruiting.

I just don't get why these feminist don't fight for equality in actual patriarchies. Like Iran, Saoudi Arabia etc.

That is indeed fucked

Well that's the problem with sociology to begin with: it's a soft science. Not to say that there can't be problems with hard sciences, mind you, but at least the problems will usually work themselves out when put up against empirical data. Sociology on the other hand? Not so much because the empiricism hardly is ever there.

Even something that's generally well regarded like the NISVS is a *survey* and is entirely not empirical as is testimony-based. I mean it's not like the respondents have to also turn in a rape kit to provide DNA evidence or provide court documents to show that they at least tried to prosecute someone for the crime of rape. Worse yet, it's not even necessarily the respondents saying they were the victims of rape or sexual assault and it is in fact the researchers judging for themselves whether the responses given constitute rape or sexual assault on behalf of the respondents.

Maybe there are some nuggets of truth to be gleaned in sociology but you better be using a fined-tooth comb if you want to find any.

Not like you can make it mandatory for women too or nothing and let them have the credits as well...

Jesus christ.

They think they are by nagging people in their own countries. Somehow it's supposed to help by osmosis or something.

Different dude.

Its like psychology. You can get clear trends, you can prove generalisations, and you can get enough information to make informed decisions on policy.

It works extremely well in that sense.

Get down to an individual, any individual, and all the rules fly out the window.

get the fuck out

*kiss*

You a scandifag?

A what now?

A scandinavian, like me. Kys means kiss in danish and norwegian.

Ring your hands?

Oh, no. I'm American.

He meant wring.

Oh okay, your reply made me laugh btw. That's why I asked.

Well it's not math of course, but you still have to get evidence. One of the problems is the definition you have to give to terms before you can measure them. So faggots try to push their political agenda and define 'sex while drunk' (even with boyfriend) as RAPE.

Next thing buzzfeed-tier media picks up the results without checking and just writes '3 out of 4 women get raped, 'studies' show'

So this womens studies, as I understand by now, forces these semi-fraudulent studies to convince people the west actually is a patriarchy. That 'rape culture' exist etc. While ignoring actual oppression of women for example in the middle east

At the best of times, different user.

Without that backbone of heavy reliance on empiricism you pave the way for political dissidents to co-opt it. That's what's happened to sociology.

Yup, you're pretty spot on there, but if you say that directly to any of their proponents, it's harassment and you're probably a misogynist.

does anyone have the videos of that japanese guy having japan as a dick and doing some weird japaneshe shit?

it used to be on the frontpage a couple years ago.

can somebody help me out?

being a white irish kid growing up in london in the 80's when the irish were bombing shit, i could tell you some stories about racism

>japanese guy having japan as a dick

You're right, reverse racism isn't a thing, it's just called racism.

stop whitesplaining cracker