Hey, any rich people wanna buy a poor fag who's had a really shitty week Fallout 4? ;-;

Hey, any rich people wanna buy a poor fag who's had a really shitty week Fallout 4? ;-;

steamcommunity.com/id/feckmyma/

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/emirhankarasu
steamcommunity.com/id/vacbanGaben/wishlist
ahoy.one/torrent/12729149/Fallout_4-CODEX
ahoy.one/torrent/16539746/Football_Manager_2017_[NEW]
ahoy.one/torrent/14624504/Grand_theft_Auto_GTA_Vice_City_v_1.1_repack_Mr_DJ
steamcommunity.com/id/Daromiro
steamcommunity.com/id/notreallystrong/
steamcommunity.com/id/yellowrainjeremy/wishlist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just got paid yesterday, about 3000 dollars, and I wouldn't have minded to give FO4 to you, I felt generous. Then I saw your steam-id. You know what, you go feck your ma.

OP pls ;c
I'll make it up to u

Lulz. I'm rich and think you need to earn your own faggot game.

Impossible. You're too fail.

that's fair enough.

thanks for your input :)

I'm literally way too fail. I don't know what's wrong with me. Please send help.

>lvl 5

I'd buy you that game but it sucks, and you suck.

whelp, i tried

i do suck. you're right

I don't normally beg but if any rich fags here want to help a depressed college student here, you can buy me Football Manager 17.

steamcommunity.com/id/emirhankarasu

>turkey

steamcommunity.com/id/vacbanGaben/wishlist

GTA Vice City or anything else please.

here

ahoy.one/torrent/12729149/Fallout_4-CODEX

I found a torrent for this game like days after it was released figure it out retard

poor OP here, still waiting

10/10 best country

ahoy.one/torrent/16539746/Football_Manager_2017_[NEW]
ahoy.one/torrent/14624504/Grand_theft_Auto_GTA_Vice_City_v_1.1_repack_Mr_DJ

fucking torrent it you absolute shitlord

whelp, ive never tried to download a game illegally. here goes nothing.

I tried everything i could find. Doesn't work.

even though im trying to torrent it, if anyone wants to be charitable and buy me it before i brick my pc, id appreciate that

Fuck games. I need a rich fag to pay for a desktop, rent, food, bills, medication, my nonexistant insurance/health cover, a functioning car, massive edcational dept that didn't lead to the slightly higher paying job I was told it would which was meant to help pay off the cost of learning. If anyone of you help with any of those I'd be cool.
(Or maybe you could get me a gun so I can kill myself)

thas bcuz ur dum

steamcommunity.com/id/Daromiro

Just unfuck my day fam

Well, someone just gifted me a game called 'Bad Rats' instead of Fallout 4. I am not dissapointed.

I feel you man. If I had more disposable income, I'd do it.

No, it is because fm17 isn't cracked.

Richfag here

Post a dick pic with a note saying Fuck You Mike and I'll consider it

Anyone up for buying me Fallout 4? I will commit an hero :c

I actually got paid today. Would have gifted you a normal game such as Call of Duty IW or No Man's Sky... But a bad game such as Fallout 4? No wayyy.

No, fuck you.

k

>buy
>not torrenting it
I bet money there is one so stop being a fag and go find it.

I've been playing the fuck out of NV, I really want 4 because I love the franchise and don't want to stop playing it.

I wonder how long would resident evil 7 take to crack i played the demo and i actually liked it

I would have, but it says you've only played New Vegas, the best modern Fallout, for only 34 hours. You cannot play shittier games until you play New Vegas more.
Now, fuck off.

Anybody? Please?

I played it more on my 360. :/

Then go get a your shitty game for that shitty console.
Have a good day, though.

sorry im alltistic and cant spell

We're in the age of information and you still wasted your money on a profiteering education system? They couldn't give less of a shit what the result of your studies are after you've paid and graduated, freeing up space for the next naive student who believes getting a degree that will be outdated the moment they take their first lesson to drop in. I learned PHP and web development a while back via various online courses and landed a job a few years ago. By now you could learn enough functioning knowledge about any trade (but perhaps not medical practice) as well as many, many other tidbits you would never be exposed to in these fields otherwise. All of my peers are miserable in debt and I have absolutely 0 and can afford to live comfortably while building my wealth. I feel for you, but it's too late.

Fallout 4 isn't for the Xbox 360.

steamcommunity.com/id/notreallystrong/
Anything, if you are feeling generous !
You're welcome to add me if you like ! I don't bite !

Anyone? i can post my pupper i got before i got fired if you're bored i can also tell you strange shit i saw in the gas station i was working in

i forgot to post my wishlist so i just wanted NotRe 7

Kek i know this is bait but i just masturbated so why the fuck not? I am the guy who wanted fm 17.

what do you do user?

OP is still here and still (somewhat) alive.

Maybe you should have a job like the adult you're supposed to be

>0 adds
N-No one? Pretty please...? You can insult me as much as you want .. !

The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition would be nice.

steamcommunity.com/id/lightmantle

Thanks in advance.

Could a kind user please get me something from my wishlist? Thank you in advance..

Come on rich anons. Please help me. OP is still alive and waiting.

I'm posting from a third world country, have u ever thought to get the fuck outta your shitty country to come join us, a place where your education will be recognised and you'll be paid what you're worth? AMA user

prototype is not that good man

For 20 euro, not worth it, just waiting for a sale and hope I'm not as poor as I am right now

could someone lend me 200 dollars? I pay it back. You must first send your e-mail, then I will send My account number.

That's not a bad idea. I'm a licensed CT tech and I can't seem to find a job making more than $23/hr on my city. Do you have any suggestions?

>buying single player games
>wanting to buy the worst fallout

Two sharpies in your asshole with a timestamp and you'll get your game.

i dont have any sharpies...

Could a kind user please get me something from my wishlist? Thank you in advance..

ju, why, faggot? Pirate it

Is there a big demand for environmental chemists? I'm also pretty nifty with synthetic, inorg., and computational chem.

im rich arab im buying any 60usd game for u guys just send me the link

no cuz your pretending to be a girl

Not pretending, that's charlotte mckinney

Posting pics of random girls is also just as worse.

checked
ok