Why are Trumpets so easily triggered...

Why are Trumpets so easily triggered? Say one bad thing about their cheeto dust overlord and you get swarmed by crybaby conservacucks

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/4p3s0x/rthe_donald_are_literal_14yearolds_confirmed_photo/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ummm
did you miss the rioting fascist lefties?

dxcvbcvnb

First im hearing of it

/Thread

this.

Most of his vocal internet supporters are like 14, that's why.

Remember when one of the mods of r/the_donald turned out to literally be a 14 year old boy

/thread

well said.

I'd wager half the retards on Sup Forums and T_D weren't even old enough to vote for their carrot messiah.

/thread

Honestly, no matter who's president, I'll just keep doing what I always do; Work all day, and argue with you fine people all night.

Well, it's the middle of the day, shouldn't you be working and not posting?

DAE cucks? XD

Got a sinus infection, 99% sure it's from work, so I have medi-leave until this weekend passes.

If righties work SO hard, why are red states the highest recipients of medicaid/welfare?

kys libtards

that looks creepy, need sauce

nice editing
you know how to use paint

im not a drumpf and even i know thats bullshit

aww that's cute. you are so adorable and brave I might add.
coming here and professing your social awkwardness to total strangers.

sure kid

source?

Here's another, more recent one

tl;dr Red states are lazy as fuck and we would be better off without them

so much butthurt. how's Hillary doing?
getting ready for 2020?

At least we didn't chimp out and burn a limo and smash up a star bucks when we won, very childish behavior from the supposedly mature side

reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/4p3s0x/rthe_donald_are_literal_14yearolds_confirmed_photo/

These are the mods of the_donald. Truly alpha males

Someone needs to fill the void in American elections left by Ralph Nader

gr8 b8 m8

trumpets are the most easily-baitable people I've ever seen

When your're emotionally invested in a side, you're more easily triggered when your side is insulted
/thread

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

>all people who disagree with Trump are rioters

Sometimes I wonder if you people get out on a regular basis

lol @ the denial. Google it yourself retards, shits 100% true.

The South is a drain on the United States, we should purged them after they lost the Civil War.

show by race kid or you have no argument

It's because those states have low educated workforce and high poverty rates due to bad education and training. That, and the Republicunts seem to believe in voodoo economics.

Look at those bulls, I bet they cuck dudes 24/7.

holy kek this is gold never seen it before

It doesn't matter to these people, anything not from muh breitbart or muh alex jones is fake soros funded propaganda

>moves goalpost

It's almost like they enjoy getting raped by their corporate overlords

speaking of bate

Richard spencer is a fag, and a plant

more accurate. look if you cant deliver you fail.
its that simple.

>facist
>left

Little nigger, get your political jargon right you cock mangling shit lord. REPUBLICANS are Facist, DEMOCRATS are Communist.

My fucking word, you probably forgot all the riots the right threw too. You young turks need to go back to fucking school

I think you just can't come to terms with the fact that red states are lazy as fuck welfare states who talk shit then turn around and suck the government teet

lol

>jimmies maximum rustled

It's a cult of personality, just like Jonestown.

nobody in the alt right actually thinks this though

Fascism (corporatism) is rightwing, dumbshit.

sure kid

We made his Bible better

Nigger, I think you have your butthurt backwards. Trumpsters don't give 2 fucks about your whiney ass faggotry. Our God Emperor is your President for the next 8 years.

Deal with it.

I know right?

It's like republicans were screaming in anguish at noon on inauguration day...I mean wearing hats shaped like vaginas...I mean hosting a 24/7 stream ranting...I mean spamming all social media with hate-filled posts.....

I just love little girl, don't you?

He said getting all butthurt

Such edge.

so cute. wouldn't you agree op?

Go on....

B-but muh trickledown economics...pee on me, libtarrrrrd

For a guy who doesn't give a fuck, you sure seem to give a fuck

Pathetic yet arrogant scrawny fucks. Id love to beat them to death.

Because deep down they know he's an unqualified blowhard with multiple personality disorders who espouses tried and failed economic principles and societal fucktardedness.

any other trumpies have a massive piss fetish? I have this one where I imagine Trump, naked and greased, unleashing his golden spray onto my face and mouth while Rex Tillerson anally fucks me

sick fuck

He may be all of those things, but he is a successful business man and that's what we need right now, not liberal handouts

yawn. blowhard. your so modest.

so you like to get pissed on.

>2017
>wrong your

Are you trying to be stupid?

you like scat too.

Why? Why does being successful at business make you qualified to be president? Why does this country need a business man? What do you think is broken? I know you're only 12, so you haven't had a good economics yet, but please realize that Trump is not what America needs right now.

You try turning a million dollars into 10 billion. The man is the very definition of the American dream. Meanwhile liberals want to take our guns away and raise taxes through the roof

sigh. this again. so much fail.
you have to try better if you want me to stay in you're shit thread.
will you take my dick like you take my bait?
or do you prefer to piss on your little friend?

Good night? He was suckered punched and didn't even get dropped. The guy who punched him is a weak faggot.

He's not a successful business man. If you took the money he got from daddy and put it into an S&P stock, you would have more money than Trump has. That is by its very definition poor business skills.

Starting with a million dollars is not the American dream, retard.

puffy

Why do you insist on posting these shitty threads ten times a day?

everything is broken according to liberals.
sorry about you're shit candidate.

Because paid Russian shills are everywhere on social media

>I don't give a fuck about these threads, so let me post in 10 of them every day

How many guns did Obama take away? How many taxes did Obama raise? Wrong!

>His experience in real estate developement gives him an expert level knowledge of international commerce and supply chains.
>Trickle down will work this time, I promise.
>Deregulate everything with regulations. What could go wrong?

he has no life. a lonely loser with a piss fetish.
he admits it here

He didn't take mine away although my cousin said his friend had to give back some of his semi-autos after Obama legislation

yet to see proof on this one.

oh he raised taxes bitch. you would know if you had a job.

Scary part is that he's actually deregulating everything. Rip EPA. Hope you like smog.

this user has a piss fetish

>My friend said
Yeah, okay. If your friend had to hand over weapons it's because he did something wrong with them. Obama did NOTHING to restrict gun ownership in this country. In fact, more guns were sold under Obama than under W.

Have you tried Google?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades

Plenty of sources there.

Rioters? You dipshits do realize that literally every single person in America besides you stupid alt-right cunts