What's Sup Forums drinking today/tonight

What's Sup Forums drinking today/tonight.

I'm on another bottle of Johnny Walker Black Label, so nothing new and exciting.

My drink today is Jack daniels with hooney
got to take a break on whiskey

bleach

green tea lipton and water from sink

Jack Daniels is a whisky though.

With a honey, so its classified as liqueur in my country

just the good old captain morgan

would love some fancy cuban rum right now but it would be a waste of money since I drink too much too often nowadays

Either my usual Seagram's gin or some apple schnapps, haven't decided yet.

How are you drinking your gin?

Free Wine from Uni whoooo

I usually just do tonic, but I decided to live dangerously and got some sparkling grapefruit juice instead this time, it's not too bad.

When I'm not doing tonic, I'm actually fond of Lemon with my gin.

Kirk and Sweeney 18yr rum.

Just lemon juice? Or lemonade?

Lemon soda. Schweppes lemon.

Thanks

Ahh gotcha, I'm a little retarded. I'll look out for that stuff next time I'm looking for mixers.

Johnny Walker Black, favourite drink of the late Christopher Hitchens. Good choice of drink, kudos.

I've always shunned Blends, but then I bought a Black Label and instantly fell in love.

True true

I only drink spirits, not a fan of beer or wine.

Loving the JWB, though. Not exactly easy to find in my country, though. Only JW Red in regular stores.

glen moray port wood finish

I have two of these left, a few Lefthand Milk Stouts, and some of . Take your pick.

You guys get me.

Seagram's is fucking cheap and disgusting.

"Glengoolie Blue" is based on Glenfiddich and Johnny Walker Blue Label.

I might just pop open a Rodenbach Alexander tonight.

We'll see.

Makers Mark

dew

this

that shit is nasty man

where do i remove my own nudes from there? wtf..

Lemoncello, anyone know anything good to mix it with? I like it straight but I'll mix it if I can find something

It's cheap but I don't mind it. I'm trying to binge drink on a budget. However I've tried Gordon's, Burnett's, and Beefeater's and I decided that Seagram's was just fine. Do you think Seagram's is bad compared to other gins or are you just some fag who doesn't like gin and thinks anyone else cares?

I like to think youre the same dude as every weekend JW-thread. Cheers, fam, Jaeger here, but the JW is on the shelf and soon making an appearance.

There is a good chance I am.
I posted last weekend with another bottle of JW Black, and Aberfeldy the weekend before.

Then you're the same dude.
Greetings from Norway.

Country time lemonade.

Jack Daniels now; heading towards cheap beer in a couple of minutes.
Man, bourbon's the best.
Fuck scotch.

Sup mate.

You're drinking that Jaeger neat?

Get on my level.

Macallan 12 double cask or Glenlivet Founders Reserve tonight. Neat, of course.

OP has best bottle