What building in what city could I walk into to attempt to shame everyone there for being uncaring, unfeeling, greedy...

What building in what city could I walk into to attempt to shame everyone there for being uncaring, unfeeling, greedy, shells of human beings

Any mcdonalds Anywhere.

any government building

Police station

It's almost like you're trying to get people to say "banks". How versed are you in economics and finance tho?

This made me cringe so hard

Do you really think yelling some bs about greed in a public area is gonna change anything? Fucking delusional. People will look at you for 2 seconds tops and just carry on with what theyre doing. No one gives a fuck

An abortion clinic
>guaranteed replies kek

Clinic or hospital

The subsequent stress on the staff will cause a slight loss in their effectiveness and allow the unnecessary untermensch to die out.

What if I told you that people enjoy being greedy

Uncaring for what? Others? Fuck them. People should be living for themselves not other peoples frame of mind. What even is unfeeling? Sounds like a waste of time to me

I think someone doesnt understand the bigger picture

>op is edgy

New Orleans if you have a pair of balls and a bulletproof vest

A Church.

I want people to stop being greedy and realize they can help other people and by doing that they help themselves and improve "the bigger picture"

So what would you do to change something you feel passionate about?

Planned parenthood in a city of your choice

i think you don't understand economics, you are really missing the point

greed is good

Your local welfare office.

A synagogue

Something productive.

Anywhere with a mirror

liiiiiiiiike

thats a disgusting thought. I bet you thought Gordon Gecko was the good guy too right?

They don't answer my calls anymore.