Is this the most cinematic anime?

Is this the most cinematic anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jHj6jqywklg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

but muh shaft

1. The most cinematic anime is probably an actual anime movie.
2. Ergo Proxy shits all over this.

The best. Here's a video I made awhile ago in honor of it youtube.com/watch?v=jHj6jqywklg

>2. Ergo Proxy shits all over this.
I like Ergo Proxy but Lain is a lot better, more important in the long run.

is this the anime that you fags constantly shill on the prerec stream? what's so great about it?

Cracky is catharsis

No, this is.

The greatest animeme of all time.

Lain might be better but Ergo Proxy its way more cinematic.

>Ergo Proxy its way more cinematic.
hm, that's a good point. Ergo Proxy has a higher budget so there's better animation. but Lain's art direction is very "cinematic" to me.

yes

That's not Hyouka.
Seriously, check it out.

Anime series - Mushi-shi or Neon Genesis Evangelion/End of Evangelion

Anime movie - tough one..Perfect Blue comes to mind though. Or Spirited Away.

But these are just off the top of my head, i've seen too many to pinpoint 1 specific.

How do you like ios 10, mobile posting Sup Forumsedditor?

Angel's Egg

It's literally End of Evangelion, only useless contrarian adolescents will disagree.

Yeah but NGE was literally just throwing a combination of Freudian and Christian-Apocalyptic symbolism at the wall to see what would stick. The main thing going through their head was "what will look cool and weird in line with our chosen motif" rather than "what is the deeper meaning we are trying to convey" which is apparently noting. There is no subtext to NGE that the viewer is not adding themselves.

Anime can never be cinematic, child of imdb. Even the so-called "great" ones do not so much as graze the aesthetic and philosophical heights of cinema and literature. It's a trash genre made for East Asian teenagers and white manchildren with short attention spans.