JEREMY ON SUICIDE WATCH

youtube.com/watch?v=_qxgkOIsHUs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qnTZbZw1JPQ
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't forget this one youtube.com/watch?v=qnTZbZw1JPQ

i wonder how much money cinemasins makes per month

A shit ton, because 12 year old kids enjoy that kind of stupid trash that they spew.

>144 views

lol fucking jealous cuck

>shilling your shitty channel
Wew lad

How can you 'blow the fuck out' a comedy channel? It's not like they'd need to care about being accurate.

Hello Jeremy!

>mfw people take cinemasins seriously and get butthurt when it shits on their favorite movie

How will they recover from this?

This guy went from making Minecraft videos on shitting on Sinema sins. Fucking leeching on popular things to get attention.
I don't say that Sinema sins are good, they are garbage and you don't need to be a fucking genius to know that 30-80% of sins they list are shit and they don't notice some real problems with the movies. They are leeches too but to be the leech that sucks the blood from other leech is kinda ironic.

Hey what's up? How's your channel going?

Oh... the best you have is 26k views on some let's play? Well, keep it up! :)

Need a tissue little babby?

This. Fucking retards.

>a channel with less than 400 subs tries to "shit" on a channel with almost 6 mil subs

Lmao how delusional are you people this video isn't even gonna pop up on anyones radar besides whoever browses Sup Forums

>he does exactly what cinemasins does to cinemasins
Why do you take this video so seriously then weeb?

>implying I watched that fucking 25 minute video

>over-analyzing a comedic/borderline parody series of videos this hard

Do people really miss the point of CinemaSins this hard? Do they really think it's actually an attempt to objectively judge the movie? It's really not hard to see.

I feel like everyone is at the very least lukewarm about CinemaSins until they shit on a movie they like, and that just pisses them off to an absurd degree because they can't take a joke.

cinemasins has to be the saddest thing you could possibly be a fanboy about

Cinemasins are cancer and don't make "jokes" other than "so and so isn't giving me a lapdance in this scene". HAHAHAHAH SO FUNNY XD

And it's clear from watching their shit videos that they get confused and misrepresent the movies

Is it the message being conveyed or a popularity contest? Kill yourself.

Pretty much this. CinemaSins just does it for fun, and I'm sure the videos they make aren't an attempt to bash the movie. Its all just humor, and people take offense to it way too easily.

The issue is their jokes aren't funny, at all

What you're saying has some truth to it, but there's times when their videos come off like they didn't even pay attention to the movies in the videos.

This can hurt the videos greatly since an important part of them is to point out things the casual viewer wouldn't notice.

>Its all just humor

THATS RACIST XDXD AREN'T I SO FUNNY HAHAHHA

DEUS EX POO POO LOOOL

I like cinemasins :3

Hell, sometimes it seels like they don't even get the basics of some movies

>autism: the video

>toothebrush ex machina

Kek

>someone actually make a twenty fife minute videos including footage from other multiple videos to say a joke channel that doesn't even give a fuck at this point doesn't give a fuck and its 100% accurate knowing they will get figuratively zero views

why?

I don't even watch cinemasins but why would you want to watch a list of knee-jerk nitpicks that don't make sense if you even just pay a slight bit of attention to it?

Whether you find it funny or not, its still just humor. I take it they did one of your favorite movies huh?

Thaaaats racist!

*DING*

upboated for typing literally and then rethinking it and correcting it to figuratively

The points this guy makes are absolutely shite

>misrepresent the movies

I don't think they're trying to properly represent the movies in the first place, though. I would never watch a CinemaSins video about a certain movie expecting said movie to be properly represented. That's like watching Austin Powers an expecting an accurate representation of James Bond.

As for the quality of their jokes that's entirely subjective (though I agree that it's gotten very stale and boring by now) and doesn't seem to be the point of the video in the OP, though I'm only about six minutes in.

If anything OP's video seems like a meta joke, doing to CinemaSins what CinemaSins does to movies. Is that the joke or is that just a coincidence? I don't really feel like sitting through eighteen more minutes of this.

Today i learned i contrarians get upset when you are contrarian to their idol-contrarians.

I mean yeah Cinemasins is a humor channel so I'm not sure they can be btfo'd, but the minute of OPs video that I watched was genuinely funny too. I won't watch the rest, but I believe it's funny.

You know that cinema sins eww is meant to be satire, right?

Misrepresenting the movie completely and being flat out wrong does not = satire.

Watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=qnTZbZw1JPQ

>Satire has to be 'right'

This guy I swear

You didn't watch the video, did you bud?

>the average viewer could watch their videos and be genuinely misinformed about the quality of a movie

So this video is directed at total retards, right?

But where's the humor in it though? What is he even satirizing? Is it that the critique is really ignorant for anyone paying attention that makes it funny or what is it?

You still haven't watched all of the video. With your short attention span I can see why you look cinemasins with their terrible jokes that don't require you to think.

By the way, this is an 18+ website, just a heads up, you probably shouldn't be here :)

>expecting me to watch a twenty minute rant about how CinemaSins is wrong even though they aren't attempting to be right in the first place

And you stiiiil haven't watched the video, therefore your crying about cinemasins being exposed is pointless

lol no why would I?

Do you honestly expect someone to explain 'humor' to you? Fuck off, kike.

Cinema Sins is reddit incarnate

this

If this were true, it wouldn't be popular. It's just not funny for you. That's okay, move on and stop judging people for what they like.

ITT: cinemasins fans getting BTFO

enjoying someone autisticly nitpick a movie to make shitty jokes regardless of whether you have any emotional attachment to the movie or not

Very good video, I'd rather watch CinemaSins made by that guy instead of the people who actually make it.

keep telling yourself that bud
>"I enjoy cinema sins"
>"STOP ENJOYING THINGS"
epic

Explain how these ''jokes'' are funny:

>Scene does not contain a lapdance! *DING*

>Thaaaat's racist! *DING*

>Deus ex Bond! *DING*

>Fucking white people! *DING*

The comments section of Cinemasins is the best on Youtube. The Divergent movie came out and it was absolutely filled with teenage girls being buttblasted that their shitty movie was ridiculed.

And even better is when people who read the book try and defend shit too, lmao

this desu, it's embarrassing how hard they are shilling for cinemasins and they keep getting annihilated

Millennial detected.

That's the exact opposite of what I see. Also I don't see a single "fan" of Cinemasins ITT, just a retarded samefagging OP.

Someone found them funny *DING

Well you see, when they go "Thaaaat's racist", typically it's something that is not racist at all. It makes a mockery of current trends in society where everything is seen as racist, which some may find comical.

That's not funny. that's like a fishmonger saying 'Thaaaaaats haddock!' when it's actually cod

>taking cinemasins seriously

holy shit these guys are autistic or what?

Jeremy's character in CinemaSins is some snobby movie buff that nitpicks everything.

Go watch his actual movie review videos, he's not like that at all.

That being said, CS is complete shit now because it relies on the same 3 jokes and callbacks over and over.

>cod

You know the IP counter gives away your samefagging, right?

It may be funnier if people attributed a haddock to something deplorable and called everything remotely tied to fish a haddock.

Everyone knows that this guy is full of shit. At least in the early days of Cinema Sins his videos were 4-5 minutes long and had actual jokes instead of lazy DATS A PLOTHOLE shit.
That one time Jeremy went to Movie Fights he was BTFO like a total moron

>a comedic youtube channel can inflict ass damage on this many people

>comedic

Thaaaaat's racist! *DING*

you poor thing

[continued asshurt]

We're two boring white guys! *DING*

I like cinemasins though? Its entertaining? Its not actual critique?

Who don't you know how to use question marks?

And no, it's not entertaining or actual critique.

>And no, it's not entertaining

That's subjective.

>4channer's thinking they know what's top comedy
>Weeks of literal "That's haram!" """""jokes"""""

Yeaaaaah.

Fuck off back to r*ddit m'lad

>4channers

who dont you know

wtf I hate cinemasins now

fucking hell, they got destroyed

I expected autism but some of that was actually pretty funny

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

Just like Screen Junkies honest trailers, the first few you watch are kinda funny but then its just the same kind of jokes over and over and over again.
Whats worse is now every video is insufferably long.

hey that's rude i like cinemasins

>EWW: Star Wars TFA
>Take sins away for how awesome Rey is

Which so happens to be cinemasins target audience.

This is autism.

This is great. A bit autistic but it's entertaining and he absolutely destroys every CinemaCins argument, goddamn.

If you look on his channel there's another one for cinemasins ''''review'''' of the Avengers 2

>Cinemasins so popular that they have others autists reviewing their videos to try and strike up some views of their own

And that's when you know you've become a successful e-celeb, anons.

>because they can't take a joke.
>cinemasins
>jokes

Cinemasins are such frauds

>taking them serious

*ding*

lol great refutes

this is the truth

>youtube eceleb drama

Juicy.

How autistic do you have to be to criticize another tuber's criticism video that is just done for laughs?

Surprising amount of cinemasins fans here.