I killed my brother's hamster when i was 14 and blamed it on the cat

i killed my brother's hamster when i was 14 and blamed it on the cat

You also ruined a perfectly good book for a couple of tumblr-tier photos

one time I fucked my dog

i killed my brother when i was 14 and blamed it on the hamster

We hav Sec all ve rets?

I gave mine a handy with a glove when i was 15.
Hormones-social life is a bad equation.

I killed my cat when my hamster was 14 and blamed it on my brother

that's how i read it first

heh. I killed the family parakeet when I was 11 or thereabouts and blamed it on the cat.

>i killed my 14 year old brother when i was a cat and blamed it on the hamster

I enjoy putting girls over my knee, pulling their dress up and panties down; then spanking their bare bottom to a warm rosy glow.

I enjoy putting hamsters over my knee, spanking their bare bottoms, then blaming it on the parakeet.

Try a girl instead, they have better bottoms.

raped a woman in college drugged her and she got pageant and had to school felt sorry and told her everything and know were married

someone died because of something stupid i did. I haven't thought about it in years and never told a single person, this is the first time.. even though I'm not telling a single person I'm telling the collective.

During my grandmothers funeral there was a very hot girl. I was 16 at the time and got horny. Other people cried during the funeral. I had my hand in my pocket and felt the tip of the iceberg.
Came during the priest speech. I said goodbye to granny with cum in my pants.

i was hanging out with this chick and her roommate before. i had only hung out with this girl a couple times (met online). her roommate also had some guy she just met over, he seemed like an alright guy.
but anyways, im not an alright guy. i ducked out for a "piss" every 15 minutes to shove more coke up my nose in the bathroom. eventually i was wrecked and i ended up leaving a tad bit of coke on the counter. anyways she found it when she went to the bathroom, lost her shit. i somehow convinced this girl that i dont do drugs i just drink, it must be the other guy.
this other guys is then asked to leave (im pretty sure he had like 2 drinks all night). he left

liar

pretty much, dumbest shit ive read in a long time.

bump

I had a housemate who was in love with me but serverely depressed, I used to bully him daily teasing him about being a fatass and useless.

He took up smoking meth and caught HIV from unprotected gay sex then i kicked him out and I heard he killed himself not long after.

bmpp

pics or it didn't happen

My cat killed me and my hamster blamed it on my brother

>be me
>got evicted
>shit in every room of the house
>left never looked back

details

kek

I did a bunch of crap while I was drunk : I broke windshields, slept in the streets, but the worst is almost raped a girl while she was asleep

fbi scared everyone off

I set up a fake facebook account and catfished a retarded girl into sending me nudes. I also sent her a picture of my real face because I was horny at the time and was anticipating a hook-up.

She lived really close to me at the time and once she got on the same train carriage as me.

I had a girlfriend at the time that I'm still with to this very day, This was like a year and a half ago.

wait op did she recognize you on the train or no??

>she would also tell me that she loved me and I would respond in kind just because I wanted to see some minge and it's the only time my fake fb account actually reeled one in

Nah, I don't think she saw me but I panicked and got the fuck out to catch the next one. Ended up being like 35 minutes late for Uni

>ifunny

That Trump guys actual first presidential action was to kick a black family out of their gov supplied housing.

that's pretty fucked man

>be me playing vidya
>my sister got drunk with friends in a club
> "user could you get your sister home she's drunk af"
>i hate my sister but mom insisted to collect her
>mmmkkaaayyy.png
>go to club
>sister is passed out
>carry her body to my truck
>on a way home i spotted a bum lying on a bench
>wild idea appears!
>told the bum i have a drunk hooker in my car and she's all his if he likes
>dumb fucker thought it was some kind of a trick
>had to persuade him for like eternity
>finally agrees
>we went to buy some condoms
>when we got back i watched him undress and fuck my sister on the back seat
>and now we're even bitch.
>put her clothes back on
>shake hands with bum
>go home like nothing happened

>"and now we're even bitch"

Did she abuse you user

I usually did all sorts of things to my sister while she was sleeping

Op I killed frogs

This

I used to to finger my sisters sometimes while they slept. They were like 6-8 at the time and I think I was like 13.

I feel guilty as fuck and I'm constantly in fear that one day they'll grow up, become radical femenists, remember what happened and just tear my fucking life apart and victimize me on their tumblr blog to garner rape sympathy

I suppose they'd have the right to as well. I mean what I did is pretty fucked but even at 13 I was a dumb fucking kid and if I could take it back I would

I'm pretty fucking horrible. Fucked beyond all relief.

Been grinding an axe for weeks against my roommate, start hating her guts, been coming up how I would tear her apart in a fight.

Finally have an argument, I drop just one thing, one part of the things I wanted to say to her and it just rucking ruined her. I've never seen her like this.

I've calmed things down and she's alright but I realized that I can't even say things like that ever again, I can't share the bits of my life where she's done wrong by me.

I'm just toxic, to everyone I'm around

I recently decided to move on from my ex and i think its because im slowly falling for my friends girlfriend

Wanna get it off your chest user?

I fucked my sister raw but she was not that young tho

P.s she got pregnant and she believed it was her boyfriend and broke up with him

I once kekked a 14-minute-per-hour meme and blamed it on teh lulz.

fucked my sister's bf, he's 29, i'm much younger. was pretty okay but i still feel kinda bad about it even now.

I gave a 'mates' girlfriend dirty ass to mouth, still not sure if he knows..

I let my girlfriend fuck her ex boyfriend because half the time I'm not even home and I reason to myself it's better that she's sleeping with someone I know then someone I don't.