If there's one thing that I can agree with Trump supporters on...

If there's one thing that I can agree with Trump supporters on, it's that being a cuck is the most pathetic thing a man can be.

I have more respect for gays. Hell, I have more respect for trannies, than I do for cucks.

If you let some other man fuck your woman, you don't deserve to live. Eat the barrel of a gun you pathetic waste and stop making the world a worse place by you simply existing.

What about an MMF threesome with your best friend who cheats on his girl regularly?

Op I agree. Nothing worse than cucks.

pretty close minded

I let my girlfriend get fucked by a butchy dyke on some week nights.

Am I a Cuck?

Yes and you're pathetic.

Nah. lesbian shit isn't bad in my eyes.

mfw
Seconded

How 'bout paying eastern European hookers to piss on me, does that make me a cuck?
/inb4 /pol retrocon

If being close minded is not being pathetic then I'm whatever. Even if something isn't my kink, I can get literally every other sexual thing out there. Except cuckolding.

But hey, I can't stop anyone from being a worthless cuck, just know that you're about as sub-human as it gets.

>On this week's episode of things that never happened.

>Last week's recaps - The Holocaust.

Wow, then you might even be more pathetic just because you're getting cucked by another woman.

Kill yourself.

Closed minded are the cucks who refuse to see that they are not in a relationship. They are an emotional crutch for a damaged selfish person. Cucks are literally in denial of their current emotional state. They enjoy being emotionally abused but cover it with a sexual fetish.

>C.K. Louis has appeared in this thread.

being close minded is nothing more than not being open minded.

You are unable to understand and respect something that some people enjoy or like. The real question is : why do you even care?

This never happened.

lol why should you even give a fuck

Cuckolding in every context is a male. I've never done it, but it wouldn't bother me.

Open minded and accepting are two different things. I understand your arguement. I just think you're fucking retarded and your lifestyle is just a cover for some deep emotional issues.

not the op but honestly I don't feel threatened by other women doing intimate things with my girl at the end of the day my cock rules all and its only my seed she can have so you can't get cucked by anything without a penis tbh

This guy gets it.

Look, it's really simple. If you're in a relationship with someone, and you get off to someone else fucking said relationship someone, you're a cuck and you're pathetic.

I don't care if you're a guy or girl. I don't care if you're straight or gay or whatever.

Someone is fucking what is yours and worse, you're getting off on it and come back for more makes you pathetic more than literally anything I can possibly think of. You can't even work up the backbone to dump the person.

Again, if you're a cuck and you're happy, you're not. Just kill yourself and do the world a favor.

OP's face when his wife doesn't even ask him and he comes home to a more impressive guy fucking his wife

Kys faggot

I am pretty sure cuckolding is more about control than any emotional issue.

You're still letting yourself get cucked

>herp derp deep shit about respecting pathetic losers
>yfw defending being a pathetic cuck

No he's right, there is a huge difference between your girl eating pussy and fucking another dude. Also, it opens the door for an FFM threesome, which is awesome.

Of course cuckolding turns you off- it is a fetish grounded in a weakness and a fundamental lack of resolve when it comes to being a man. Just give up and share your shit. Just like liberal political views and having a black leader cuck us for the last 8 years. You can't quite put your finger on it, but it just doesn't feel right. That's because liberalism and multiculturalism are forced memes once you stand back and see them for what they are.

I'm with you man, that doesn't bother me at all. I would never let that happen with another dude, but it simply doesn't bother me with another female.

My ex licked cake off her hot friends titty one time, great moment in my life.

what is yours? wow...

yes and while you guys are too retarded to properly understand sexuality and have so less confidence in yourselves about who gets to fuck "your" girl, I had so many FFM threesomes with my girl that I have lost count.

Who is the pathetic fool now?

You can't have FFM threesomes with your girl and then be up in arms about someone else's girl eating pussy on the side. That doesn't make any sense. Also, yeah I'd have to approve of it first, I'd probably dump her ass if she did it without asking.

Or your girl leaving you for a woman.

asking or discussion is the basic of any relationship.

I agree.

Never heard of it happening and I know girls who have fooled around with other chicks while they had a man. I think you're being paranoid and insecure. If your girl neglects your dick and personality for some dyke, you have other problems.

>If there's one thing that I can agree with Trump supporters on, it's that being a cuck is the most pathetic thing a man can be.

The irony of it all being that baron is probably cucking Donald with his own mom.