Any one have any experience with focalin?

Any one have any experience with focalin?

Also general drug thread

i fucking need my heroin

What is it

It's alright. No annoying side effects. It makes you gay though

i've only tried methylphenidate (focalin is dexmethylphenidate) and it fucking sucks balls. worst fucking upper in the history of drugs. the "dex" only means that the onset is slow (i think), and there isn't really any proper way of bypassing it

Oh seriously? Yeah the slow onset can really suck ass. Other than that it's basically like an amphetamine

Strattera here in the states? Noreprinephrin reuptake inhibitor? Yeah, total trash. Zero recreational usage and just another pharmaceutical sugar pill

I retract this. Wrong shit, Idk anything about it

imo it's like amphetamine in the energy boost sense, but other than that i dislike it. my thoughts become very unorganized and confusing. i've rarely enjoyed the drug, other than sometimes where i took it to stay awake. although, keep in mind, that i'm a heavy downer, i generally speaking don't enjoy uppers much.

heroin is my love

I'm not an upper guy either, I've had very mixed effects though. Confidence boost allows me to work longer hours but it completely fucks my sleep schedule in the ass

Well once a friend offered me magic mushrooms on the school bus when I was 13, he gave me two and I was drugged all day at school. I would really like to eat them again and try the weed.

lmao what the hell that guy's an ass

"Dex" does not mean slow onset.

"Dex" is another way of saying 'dextro.'

I actually take this medicine for ADD in 10mg.

Fucking asshole.

it has a pharmaceutical effect, just not a recreational one friend.

That's because it's not for getting high, you uninformed ignorant fucker.

It's for fucking ADD, ADHD, and similar conditions. Fuck you, not for trying to abuse drugs, but for being stupid while doing so.
Asshole.

honestly. its just naming the primary stereoisomer in the pill. aka which direction it's optically active in

why you so mad dude?

Not because you abuse drugs, but because you're ignorant to what they do or can do.

I've done drugs for 9 years. I'm very much addicted and the past 3 years have been excessive drinking. This week I took it easy and next week and the one after I may quit completely. Its kind of exciting because I'm not used to being sober and I have energy and also being sober will let me do all sorts of stuff.

No, but I'm on lamictal after having thought I was depressed, anxious, and ADD. I had tried other stimulants (Ritalin), but they made me panicky and overactive. I was finally diagnosed with bipolar II. Doing wonders for me. Stimulants with hypomania... not a good mix.

im this guy,i have a fair understanding of how drugs work/ are formulated
I was just wondering based on how you were responding to others.

thats fantastic, i genuinely hope you get to walk out of that lifestyle in a few weeks

Its been a really long time. I have been striving to quit for like 6 years. It got ugly with heroin and i stopped that, but quickly became an alcoholic instead.
Basically this is the time because I cant really enjoy it anymore and am about to have a vacation which I want to be completely sober for so ive been weening down til vacation.

if you dont mind me asking how old are you? sounds like you have a great mindset going into this. im sure you're gonna do great man- vacation will help so much. you can see a different side of life

ill be 26 in march. I started drugs at 16 and since then I have taken drugs every day and only had 1 summer where I stopped drugs for 3 months and another time after I quit heroin I managed sobriety for 1 month.
Health risks became my biggest concern even though I feel healthy. Still, to advance my career and maybe build a family I know I must stop. I felt great this past week with just a few beers a day and nothing else til today where I just drink a shit ton which feels normal.

Dont think im preaching that drugs are bad. I believe recreational drugs have value. I think ideally a drug should be a once in a lifetime thing just to see if youre curious, but it shouldnt become the norm.
Dont ever try heroin. Too many risks. Even if you are in control of your intake and job etc( a functioning addict or moderate user), you are not really in control of your life.

thanks for the input dude. im 23 and right now im trying to walk the path you're going on, i share a lot of the same worries. been a rough ride but thank fuck im terrified of needles lmao

I wasn't even scared of needles I was scared of the drug itself but once having tried it I lost fear and obviously loved it. I should have never lost that fear.
Heroin is like a really bad break up. Like someone you once loved and had to bury in a rose garden. Mostly what I feel now is guilt and embarrassment. Luckily I can't see myself going back to that, I just have to quit my new vice which is alcohol.

don't be embarassed. my dad OD & he survived and he goes to speak with other addicts and uses his story as a piviting point of how you can do whatever you put your mind to. I've heard nothing but bad things about it to be honest, one of the few things i dont think anyone should touch really.

and alcohol isnt too bad. exercise helps so much with that i found

I am not an upper guy myself, but I'm a pill head. I love my oxy. And pretty much any opiate. I'm not above doing heroin once and awhile as well, though I've never made a habit out of it. My oxy treats me fine, and I never developed a fixation on the needle (not yet, at least) although the rush is incredible.
>pic related

I will just throw in my 2 cents on this. I'm not proud to say that I've been through rehab twice, 1st time for heroin, 2nd for alcoholism. I was not a responsible drinker, never could be. Quitting dope was a fucking cake walk compared to quitting drinking. That's my experience at least.

I need benzodiazepines.

Same everything except Vyvanse was my stim.

I do exercise. I work manual labor. When I drink I normally go for whiskey and drink about half a liter a day and think nothing of it. Basically whats happening this weekend is that, but monday I try again and by the time its my vacation I will just have some beers if I really need them, but nothing to get drunk off of.

Ive got a few activities planned but its simple so far til i start making good use of time
>Beach, skiing, biking
>Maybe friends
then theres random stuff that motivates me like american red cross has been calling me for a decade for me to donate blood since I did it once in highschool. They found out I have type B blood which is rare and I might donate if I feel good about myself despite all I've put myself through.

I went once for heroin which I took for 3 years and alcohol has been 3 years too. I am planning to quit just a little earlier than I did heroin.
Alcohol seems harder to me too since there is less legal or immediate risk and also no one seems to care I drink excessively. My family really supported me to quit heroin, but now no one pays attention.

What's your preference? I like Xanax for the quick chill out it provides, but I LOVE Ativan for the weird, floaty feeling it gives me. I feel like I'm on a cloud watching life on a television screen.

Enough to an hero on.

Good luck my brother, you can do it. Unfortunately it is a lot harder. Friends who aren't alcoholic will want you to come out for drinks and not understand why you can't just "come out for one." And alcohol is advertised and glamorized and sold everywhere you go. With heroin, you change your number and delete your contacts and it's fairly easy to avoid, and out of sight is out of mind. It's a tough road but It can be done! Hang in there.

same user
I'll probably also go to AA. I went to NA before which sucked. AA probably sucks too, but its an activity that I couldn't even try if I can't drive to meetings.

no

You're barking up the wrong tree. Benzos alone aren't enough to OD on. Gotta throw in some opiates or excessive drinking, or hell, both! If you're gonna go out, go out with a bang.

Yeah its honestly scary that I can imagine even if i quit my habits I may still drink. I may be able to control it. But those are thoughts for another day I just have to see if i can remain sober for extended periods of time and later see if i relapse and have to reconsider even allowing social drinking.

Yeah man it's trial and error. You're free to try whatever you want. You could very possibly find that with a little hiatus that you'll be able to drinking in responsible moderation. I hope that's the case for you man. It wasn't for me, unfortunately.

Fuck herion use fentanyl like real men

Hell yeah. I love these patches. I smoke them usually and the only thing that sucks is that t doesn't last long at all. I think next time I get one I'm just gonna slap it on my arm and let it work the way it's supposed to.

Where I'm at we get rock fentynal. Its white rocks and their hard as hell. Easy to shoot smoke etc

I am probably the same. I might have to learn to not want it at all. Best wishes to you bro.
For the few times I was sober the sky felt like the limit. Like the same as your father I suppose.
Drugs make you feel content, but you arent meant to feel that. You are meant to strive to become better each day.

Nice. Closest I've had was fent cut dope. Gotta be careful with that shit, but man it's good stuff.

I know. A friend of me had a cocktail of benzos, opiates and a hand full of sleeping pills. >rip James

Anyway, how do I get them easily? My regular drug dealer doesn't know. I know quite a few people who sell types of drugs but pills here are just hard to get... NL.

what does fenatnyl feel like? its byfar the stupidest drug marketed by the government in terms of guidelines for a "good drug"

Heroin around here sucks shit as of late

I dont even feel like looking it up what its actually for, but it just makes you go to sleep.

Oh man I'd imagine they'd be everywhere. I hope you're not really attempting to an hero and just wanna get fucked up. But you just have to ask around. Pills are pretty easy to find anywhere. Then again I live in the pill capital of the US. You can't fucking avoid them where I live.

Faggot w-18 is way better

I use to love those fentanyl lollipops till my connect ran out

Fent is similar to herion in ways. I shoot it. Right after it goes in you get a huge rush. The rush is followed by a warm feeling throughout your legs and face. Huge feeling of euphoria and after you nod ( if you want)

My experience is pretty much limited to smoking the gel patches, but it hits you instantly and you get a huge rush, way more intense than smoking H but with a little less euphoria, and it doesn't last long at all.

Last time I got patches they weren't duragesic but I think merck made them and it was just a sticker with no gel

Ok

I think the best thing to do with those is cut em into strips and stick them between lip and gums like dip.

Yea I'm considering. I just don't have the right tools to go off slowly. I guess I'll continue my search.

Does no one else get fent in rock form??

yes, took it for a couple years prescribed, what do you want to know?

I'd love to. Just isn't around here in FL. We get east coast rock/powder dope or west coast tar, but I've never seen rock fent. I have seen dope so heavily cut that it might as well be, though.

I'm in Canada and I've never seen tar. Rock fent is everywhere in central Canada. Shady 80s are big on the coasts (fent pressed into fake oc 80s)

Canada still has the original 80s too right? I thought they still made them there. Theyre marked with CDN on one side? are those rare?

Yeah those are long gone. We had those before neos came out. We currently have ones that say 80 on one side APO on the other.

Yeah all we get now are OP 80s and blues (IR 30 mg). Never seen fakes. Wonder why. The OPs even are rare as unicorn turds.

Yeah the fakes are huge in Vancouver. There just fentanyl pressed into pills

you should try doing a matrix extraction other than smoking a patch lol

thats fairly rare friendo. your guy must know a chemist

Lol that's silly. Why try and make them look like 80s? The people that buy them know better. Might as well just save the hassle and sell it as fent. No one can be dumb enough to actually think they're getting 80s. I've seen pics of the fakes and they look wonky as fuck too.

Guess I'll consider myself lucky like I said though central Canada has a lot of it

I don't know how to do that. It doesn't sound easy lol. The gel on foil works pretty well.

thats because APO is one of the only generics to actually produce the patches. easy to conceal with a legit stamp

al-lad vs 1p-lsd

I know man I always found that fucking stupid

I just downed 10, 30mg capsules of Vyvanse and im high as fuck lol. Good luck with your focalin m8.

see

for what its worth probably not, you'd need a few patches too

I guess it's convenient. I'd buy one. Just cut it in half and throw on some foil I guess.

whats an 80?

I'm grabbing some shit tonight if any of you are still fucking around I'll post a thread. The rock fent is interesting for sure

I've started doing drugs at 16. Started with weed.
>Tried it with one of my classmate.
>we smoked it while sitting behind the school. >my programming teacher passed us by his bike
>omfgheslookingatme.gif
>laughs at his face like a crazy person

Eventually we've became drug buddies(with my classmate). Tried a lots of stuff, mostly designer shits, like 4-MMC, MDPV, members of 2C family. At this time my fav was LSD(Still one of my fav).

Time flies. I'm going to uni(physics...). First contact with amphs. At first I've used to enhance my performance, but it was quite impossible, because of the changing quality of street grade amph.(I'm not from the US, so addie are fucking expensive here). I've experienced the "recreational" amphetamine high. Quickliy hooked up on it, I've used them for about a year. But then I'm realized what I dont like in it. Usually I'm a quite shy person, but it makes me so open, that the things I say on amphs are really uncomfortable when I'm sober. Also the crash is terrible. Same with MDMA. I feel amazing on it, but the really-really bad crash ruins the experience.

Time flies. Almost finished my bachelors. Not using any drugs. I'm bored. Lets look at grandma's pillbox. Benzo(alprazolam) and painkiller(tramadol). I've tried tramadol(250 mg). It was amazing. I want to try other opiates too, but I don't dare, because I get quite easily "addicted" to stuffs.
Tried benzo. First passed out, and the next try was amazing. I'm still doing it once or twice a month(3 mg for a good evening).

Time files. I graduate. Start my masters in physics. It's hard as fuck. I need something that helps me study, but not from amph. family. I've tried modafini. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. And here I am now.

>tl;dr:
My favs would be opiates, if I wouldn't be afraid of addiction. I really like uppers until I'm high on them, but my crash is terrible, so I don't really use them. So my current favorire is alprazolam and LSD.
I want to try opium, H, and oxys.

Yeah man my dude charges 60 a piece for the 100 mcg. I'll buy one once and awhile as a treat, and spend the rest on my OPs.

OxyContin 80mg.

yeah, he is a fucking junkie

For sure but I heard the consistency can vary largely. Vancouver is also having a huge overdose problem because people with no opiate experience are getting them and getting too fucked

im chilling in this thread lol, have a bit of yay and mids

btw. I don't really enjoy weed, unless it's almost pure sativa. But it's almost impossible to get even a sativa dominant type in my country...

you smoke it bit by bit i assume? learned about patch formulation...never thought it was possible to smoke it lol

i'd say so. manipulative prick

thanks fam

Oh man I bet. Wildly unpredictable.

Yeah. You squeeze little bb sized glob onto foil, light from underneath and inhale with a straw or rolled up bill. Repeat until the effect is felt. When it kicks in it hits you like a fucking freight train.

Fuck you kids and your "I need pills to fix everything..." while sitting on your parents insurance. You fucks are the reason my premiums go up every year

Fucking Vyvanse is so intense it made my head buzz and my teeth clench for hours. Fuck that.

Can't even find those here.

One time I mixed benzos and opiates and I blacked out. Made my gf dinner and ate both plates. Kept telling her that her plate was in the kitchen

If it has the gel inside you can put it in a nasal spray bottle with hot water and shake then spray away in the old nostril.

Dude this is a fucking genius idea! Does the high last longer that way? Man I need to try that.

this would work well as the particles are super small, would easily pass into the blood

Well things done through the nostril usually do. I haven't done it in years but as much as I remember it lasts longer.