/vinyl/ general

just picked up these records

let's see em

Got it yesterday

Digging the fela. I want confusion on vinyl
Do you only know that album by him because most people do?

i found California one time and when i went back to go get it, it was gone

Shit wow did you order the entire package from his online store!?

Here's my most recent pickups

post more pics of your fat gf

honestly it's the highest rated album on rym but it's the only fela kuti album the place had. I imagine most people listen to this album because of Remain in Light

The Mingus is absolute 10/10

Personal Top 10

Rock Bottom Personal Top 10

Naked City Personal Top 10

Personal Top 10

My guys, I must say this thread made my fucking day. Great tastes.

yeah it's around five hundred bucks
no

glad to make your day. it's fun to look for and buy records

Some purchases in this year/

my last 2

How long did this stuff take to ship? I ordered a bunch from him over a week and half ago and im just antsy to get my hands on it. Thing is he doesnt even send a confirmation or nothin and i wish i had some kind of timeframe.

bump

is he touring at the moment? that could be why you don't have it. He does it all himself but it is a lot of stuff. You could probably email him if you are worried. I ordered mine back in February and got it in March because of the new album

I picked up atomizer and some guy told me he worked with the producer

You know what, i didnt even realize that his april tour started right around when i ordered so ill probably have to wait a little while. Im cool with that though, thanks for the insight.

it's well worth the wait. the quality of the box is so good. one of my favorite buys for sure and if you love his studio LPs it's worth it

Whoa dude, is that a sideways misprint?

Today's pickups.

(1/3)

(2/3)

Bump

>tfw no vinyl reissue of dawn

Still waiting for the band-official reissues. Too bad Disco Volante doesn't have Platypus

I'm getting Incunabula next week. Meanwhile I'm still waiting for Young Prayer and Everywhere at the End of Time.

Got this today.

I've listened to this album a few times and it's not really anything special. Why do people try to compare this to Pet Sounds?

Lmao

Where did you find it?

I'm new to this, pretty neat so far

>The Music of Twin Peaks (Death Waltz Records)
Great packaging, too bad it sounds like shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

I know, so disappointing. Someone actually told me it sounded bad but I didn't think it would really be this bad

Bought from a record fair recently.

Bump

Where the fuck did you get a copy of Dandelion Gum? I've been looking for ages.

Discogs. Sealed.

got this a couple of days ago, original pressing
tips on how to get off that signature?

I'm afraid to ask how much it was. I've been holding out for a reissue but it was supposed to happen in 2016 and never did.

I got a good deal on it. 35 w/ shipping. there's another copy for sale now for 35 before shipping.
I might try to pick up the roman candle newbury comics release soon.

bump

oh god

I have that Motörhead single

I own four versions of this album on CD and two on vinyl.