What's everyone's experience with Backpage?

what's everyone's experience with Backpage?

>pic related
might pick up this trap for the hell of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

backpage.com/classifieds/Media
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know females that put themselves on it. Not traps, perhaps your a faggot?

i've been to a few girls from bp. most are overpriced especially ones that are skinny/decently attractive (at least where I live). not a bad experience though, pretty simple to set up. not entirely safe, and a lot of them are druggies for sure.

Maybe I am gay. Problem?

Yeah, I was just given crazy rates.
I'm considering it but very hesitant.

True, junkie females are the ones I know that listed on BP. Must be the life to get paid to fuck to buy drugs...

I want to kiss a teen boy.

Backpage is shut down, a while ago.

Get with the times.

I used to have some girls I had on backpage, I was at Tampa Fl and living in Roadway Inn on 41, and had 2 girls on the payroll with a few crackehads across the street at the Howard Johnson, which was demolished do to disgusting conditions.

What drugs specifically?
I've done cocaine, dropped acid and smoke pot.

BP isn't shut down where I'm from!
Plenty of listings.

Nope, but why don't you just get another fag? Why fuck a fag that pretend to be a girl? Unless your a cock loving fag that hates yourself?

i recommend only seeing ones that you can find on sites like the erotic review, hasn't failed me yet. almost all will only do condom. touch their tits or pussy before you give them any money and don't let them leave before your time is up especially with overnights

Heroin, hep c is pretty common but with a condom u good..... Even raw honestly. Just make sure you piss after...

Is much harder for the guy to catch a disease...

The CEO is in custody and they have it listed rite here: backpage.com/classifieds/Media

How you going to stop somebody from leaving and they refuse to give any money back?

I've never been with someone transgender before.

Hmm.. thanks for the advice!

Ew I'd never ever touch dope.

I noticed some of it is censored but you can still WSM, MSW, etc.

I have a pistol on me just in case the pimp gets crazy.

This guy knows. I've been outta Florida for a while but that shit runs straight down from west palm to lake Worth to del Ray, Miami to infinity. Lol

moar of "her"

You don't pay them. Show them the money and put it somewhere to the side, and let them get it when they do their business. If not, grab her by throat and beat the fuck out of her junky ass. She's just going to take that $150 to buy a 50 of crack and a Roxi 30 to shootup.

don't care if that is dicked or not, i'd hit it. looks fantastic.

Wigger

I've heard of them being afraid of black people cos their abusive and shit, lol.

Sure!

Same!

I don't care if you would or wouldn't. I have but that wasn't the question...

You asked what drugs and I told you...

Maybe you are the weak one that is about to pay a dope using whore for sex? Isn't she better than u?

Oh wait, it's a fucking dude that pretend to be a girl and shoots dope... Good luck pal

Penis pics?

Think so? Idiot ha

keep em comming

any more lingerie like the thread's pic?

Kys bet you look like the typical Florida wigger

No but I have her in a red-dress!

Actually she's got multiple listings with different photos. Disregard that.

nice

any ass or heels? my dick is diamond

Take her out to dinner as well she looks very pretty.

I'm considering taking her out before anything to take the edge off.