was it a good trade?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AewSwHcNvGw
youtube.com/watch?v=eaNaw63H9_c
youtube.com/watch?v=T3pdDKCIV7Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Of course. Dropping D was worth it

>wanted some popcorn
>instead get brain trauma which changes your fundamental outlook on life causing you to leave your family to become a druggie dirt bag
thanks cabinet

>that description

What the fuck movie are you talking about nigger

A scanner darkly, you dense spic. He had two daughters.

get ready for feelings : youtu.be/AewSwHcNvGw

saddest movie

>the credits

>the Radiohead

I watched this last night and I have no idea why it didn't get better ratings.. All the negative reviews mention how hard it is to follow when it's so straightforward the characters sit down and explain everything that has happened in the second to the last scene.

So was his family real or fucking not?

Yes

Let's hear it for the vague blur!

ANYONE WANT SOME POPCORN?

yeah, he was just so deep into undercover substance D investigation that he lost almost all of his original identity

This one hits harder
youtube.com/watch?v=eaNaw63H9_c
Keanu is a shit actor but he's damn good at playing feel guys

I've rewatched this movie at least a dozen times. It's my goto stoner flick.

Extremely comfy, trippy visuals, just enough sci-fi to make me intellectually stimulated. I want to own a house in Orange County with a bunch of stoners and have willy adventures while falling deeper and deeper into a drug-addled depression.

Also the black doctor was a QT.

I've also read the novel, which I don't find as good as the film. Dick is really bad at dialogue and constantly describes women's breasts to the point where it's distracting from the greater narrative.

>stoner flick
Wat
youtube.com/watch?v=T3pdDKCIV7Y

part of being a stoner is the regret you feel for being a stoner, so this just fits into the vibe just fine.

brutal

Dick's is pretty terrible writer in general, you gotta appreciate honesty with which he lays his madness on the page, dude was insane and knew it. VALIS is 200 pages of raving lunacy masquerading as a sci-fi novel

this is sad regards. - pepe

Gentlemen, you are about to witness, for approximately 61 cents of ordinary household materials, the perfect home-made silencer.

show this movie at NA

Yeah, he always strikes me as an "idea guy" and not a for-prose-sake writer. He's at his best in the short form where the work can survive on twist endings and unusual settings alone.

Which isn't to say that he doesn't have his moments of brilliance. The scene with Charles Frek's attempted suicide and resultant extended hallucination is one such example, and I'm glad it was transcribed pretty much verbatim for the screen. I get the impression that scene is the reason why Linklater chose to adapt the novel to the screen.

Doesn't that make him a good actor?

Did freck die or was that him at New Path but bald?

One trick pony

Why is RDJ so obsessed with making suppressors?

In the long run yeah.
I mean hell, if it were me, I would just take the friendships right off the bat. I'm not a pedo.

because he's a former drug addict himself who probably thought about capping some people

Somebody post that goat bike scene

I would too to meet the glory of Satan bear

he wasn't a cop before he hurt his head, was he?

the delivery on that line was sensational

its part of his character

dude weed lmao

>not recognizing kino