Ask a guy fucking a fake 10 pound ass anything

ask a guy fucking a fake 10 pound ass anything

Tell us about the ass, does it feel real? Where did you get it? How much did it cost?

How much was it and where did you get it? that looks like a much better option than a stupid fleshlight.

how much of a loser do you feel when you clean it out afterwards?

Do you usually hide "the body" under some cover or something? Or really a vivid imagination? OR just feels better than spanking ze mankey?

Will you f*ck me instead please?

Ass might be better than the pussy, at least that's how I currently feel. Pussy is overly stimulating for me.. Ass feels super real, very tight. Bought it off Amazon, and was under $60.

Ass is really great though, and the pussy is just VERY ridged, some people might like that, but for me it's very VERY stimulating..

Fuck off with your weird looking dick.

Fuck me instead OP, I'm not some creepy mutant!

Nothing too bad, easy to clean out with a toy cleaner solution through the holes.
Kind of both. Feels way better than a hand, but just the weight, jiggle and shape of it is pretty nice. I haven't pretended a body or anything.

How the fuck do you clean it?

There's toy cleaning solutions, super cheap (under $10, lasts probably 100+ times) that you use. You have to use a water-based lubricant or you'll damage it though. But overall, cleaning it isn't bad.

Toy cleaning solution through the holes, wait a bit, run water through. That's all. You can let it air dry, blow dry it, etc.

Goddamn you got some nice fucking curves.

>2017
>Price of pussy at an all time low
>Still fuck a Chinese made ass

I get that some don't want to deal with women but once you know how to get laid without strings attached, you can just use women as a fucktoy. DL Tinder, just make sure you've got high quality pics and you're good.

where did you get it?

looks like mine, feels really great tho it's a bit smaller than I thought it would be so my weinersticks out on the other side when I fully penetrate =/

sauce

I had one like that, it was half the weight though. This one could probably take 10 inches before being too much.

Why in the world do you clean it??? What a waste!

yeah I guess I got a smaller version then. Still a good investment

samefag

wat