My girlfriend doesn't want me to touch her lately. Started since January first since sex life has gone down hill...

My girlfriend doesn't want me to touch her lately. Started since January first since sex life has gone down hill? I also stopped workin. And went to school Sup Forums. What am I doing wrong b?
Pic related to what I need

I desperately need help Sup Forums

I think I can solve this one.

You are a faggot and you don't actually have a girlfriend.

So what have I been doing with this chick for the past month now? I mean I fucked her on last week Sup Forumsro

She is cheating and does not know how to easily get rid of you yet.

Also op is a faggot.

But all she does is sleep bros like she had chronic fatigue syndrome

She's fucking someone on the side and she likes that sex more, that's why she doesn't want you to touch her.

she has two clits????

This

Is that why I see her sexy thigh highs and condoms are missing at time...

KEK CELESTE LEVERTON

She's unhappy with the relationship. Women like to live a lie most their lives so you won't hear about it until you do something minimal then dump years of bullshit on you all at once. She's waiting for you to break it off so you are the bad guy and she don't have to take the blame.
>TL;DR? Just break up with her n move on

Bros she wanted me to marry her in Christmas and when I got the broad some boots she got all sad

Her sexy thigh highs are missing sometimes
Along with condoms
She doesn't want to have sex or let you touch her
>you are a retard for needing our help with this

Can this be communicated? Or nah. What if I'm over reacting b

First stages of depression. Get out

But Sup Forums how do I developed an exit strategy that won't fuck me over since I'm so emotional.

No. She's probably too young to handle a mature relationship. Your first instincts are always right and always trust them. Whatever's broke is too late and she's not doing her part to resolve them before it actually becomes a problem.

What are your ties to her other than emotions? You already sound like you're ready to move on. Nothing is a better motivator than new pussy. You'll get over it. Don't look back. Oldfag here. Trust me

But how many of you daggers actually have had successful relationships and what is your definition of successful?

Oh heeeey i know that ass i fucked her when she did "girls night" out last friday creamed her pussy to

lolololololol

you are a broke ass unemployed going to school.........DUHHHHH and have the nerve to ask this question.......lololol

MEN take care of their girls

shes smart, your inadequacy now she recognizes

ambition is great, but @ the expense of losing a companion is stupid

whats her number ?.....good safe life with a pool here......THATS what shes lookin for

I own 180 acres of land >.>

Everyone does eventually, sometimes. Communication is key and being compatible is too. You really have to be good friends