You think you are all fucking funny, don't you? Don't answer that, losers, I was being rhetorical

You think you are all fucking funny, don't you? Don't answer that, losers, I was being rhetorical.
I've seen the "John" thread, and it's fucking tasteless. Paulie is dead. What's wrong? It's not so funny now, is it? If Paulie was still alive, he'd kill every last one of you. How about this for a 'LOL': I'm coming to kick each and every last one of your asses, I won't hold back; I may go too far, but I've got a crack-shot lawyer ready. I know hacking experts; they will get every single IP logged on this pathetic site. They will locate each of you, then get your names, then forward the list directly to me.
Before you say, "our IP's are only logged temporarily, therefore I can act like a tough guy because, safe in the knowledge, you won't find me," I'd like to let you know that you've all been terribly misinformed. The guy I know is a fucking black-hat hacker. Best of the best. Numero Uno. You are in for one hell of a ride, degenerates. I'll fuck your shit up when you least expect it.
I know you are all fat, weak nerds. Don't expect me to show mercy. Oh, and if you happen to be female - which I doubt - expect to ride my 12inch, rock solid, veiny, throbbing cock.
Image located to the left shows me on the left; just a head start in case you see me, you'll know when to run. But don't expect to out-run me, I'm an athlete in peak physical condition.
This is no joke, fucking degenerates. Also, if you don't want to be fucking wasted, try and fault my physical appearance. Go ahead.

Guess it's just you and me OP :)

3rd user checking in.
RIP IN PIECES Paulie,your shit was so cash

Listen here Mr. Bait, we can all single handedly kick your ass, in fact, I am, gimme your address and we are throwing down, bitch.

I guess I will pour out some Goldschlager for Paulie then

Okay, I'll bite...

>try and fault my physical appearance
"You" look like a bottle of spray tan or four exploded all over "you".

Also,
>185px-Guido4.jpg

Do guidos even call themselves guidos?

Yes, yes they do. Not a negative thing for them though, like being called a thug if your black. Just stupid to the rest of us

Alright faggot, come to california, I'll beat the living shit out of you, stickboy.

nice dubs

Probably so user.Niggers call each other nigger so I don't see why not

if you were any gayer, you'd be a rainbow

Kill yourself you ugly faggot. I can't wait to get my hands on you.

>commiefornia
>beating the shit out of anything
Lel
OP about to get beat off

Alright bitch, come over here, I'll fucking rip your head off you fat faggot.

I'm going to beat the shit out of every faggot that calls me gay. Tracing your IP right now, scumbags. Prepare to get dropped.

STFU faggot