I don't get Sup Forums, are bowls lame compared to blunts or joints or something?

I don't get Sup Forums, are bowls lame compared to blunts or joints or something?

nope

Nothing wrong with bowls I love my bullet pipes lost one to the cops tho :/

>blunts, joints
Nobody other than teenagers does this.

Then why do people always smoke blunts and joints, bowls are better for you, and you can reuse it.

I dropped mine and it broke to pieces. Haven't bothered buying another one. In my experience compared to joints it wastes weed anyway.

nah I always choose glass

>desecrating the sacred herb with tobacco

Don't do this kids.

I like flavoured joints and blunts but only with my friends really bowls are just easier when I'm alone haven't actually smoked alot since I lost my pipe and take shitty meds now

Pipes are ok if thats all you have to smoke from

I mean its certainly favorable to macguyvering something

But personally i prefer good bong or something

Blunts and joints are cool once in a while, but they really waste weed, especially if youre just smoking by yourself

Bongs are best

how do bowls waste weed?

I hung out with a bunch of Jamaicans for most of one summer and they all refused to hit a glass bowl. Would turn it down when offered. I guess it's too much like smoking crack to them so they only smoke joints and sometimes blunts.

nobody who knows anything about smoking smokes from a paper, leaf or wrap.

its disgusting and harsh..this isnt the mid 90s anymore

Have you never had to clean a bowl, my dude?

blunts waste too much weed, unless you have a large circle you're passing it around. joints are the same, but to a lesser degree.

I exclusively smoke one hits.

Kek just got a one hitter. its gud

WHY WOULD YOU EVER DO THAT? just put the herb in and go, no tabacy

bowls require constant cleaning or else they taste like resin, also butane taste from lighter. joints just taste better

No.

yes i have and it stills doesnt beat blunts/joints. just the smoke coming off from you not hitting it is gonna be more.

That makes no fucking sense. You hit the bowl you can control how hot it gets and how long it burns with a good adjustable lighter. With a joint of blunt its always burning, so your losing smoke, whether you want to or not.

I smoke too much weed to be bothered by pipes or bongs. Joints are where its at. I dont have to worry about rationing it like 'most' people.

PS enjoy my 420 keycap. Came out pretty good IMO.

Dude, clean the bowl is easy you lazy fuck, just use a paper clip and you can even smoke the fuckin resin and get high in a pinch, unlike blunts and joints

this is a complete falsehood. the older generation of smokers almost exclusively smoke joints, and the niggers smoke blunts. either you dont smoke or you are a moron

scrape and smoke the resin for economy high. Just like saving the roaches for a nice roach joint

hash>vaporizer>joints>bong>blunt>bowl

bowls accumulate res, you can clean it, but there usually a hard to reach place that is a bitch to remove. best way I've heard to clean a bowl is rubbing alcohol in a plastic baggie and just swish that bowl around in it for a while, of course clean it with water a dozen times afterwards so you're not inhaling shit

Bong in front of joint plz

This. I'm a 44 year old Englishfag, been smoking joints for nearly 30 years. I have pipes, bongs and vapes but if a mate comes round a joint is a more sociable way of smoking imo.

was like this for years, thinking about going back to it. i just got tired of having to pack it so much so i switched to a pipe.

Every hit is a green hit with a joint. None of that smoking burnt ass weed flavor....

thx for the tip

If you add salt to the iso it makes it abrasive and works even better.

Works for me

>smoke resin

I'm coughing up black shit daily from doing that too often. Highly recommend throwing the shit away.

Truth. 32 here, prefer joints and think blunts taint the taste of the bud. All the older people I smoke with are the same.

>Highly recommend throwing the shit away.
This.
It's mostly tar anyway.

Fuckin' Mericunts, bongs are where it's at.

If you haven't made a Gatorade bong, you've never lived.

It's a lot easier to pass a joint or blunt than a pipe. Keeping up with the lighter is the hardest part and fucking no group can do it.

Also trips speak the truth

Fucking hell! How much bud must it have taken to get all that?

Joints best

A joint or blunt is a lot easier to ditch than being caught with paraphernalia or losing your glass piece.
I like bowls though, it's legal here. Bongs are the shizznit as well.

tbh bowls are better, joints and blunts are wasteful as fuck and only good for people that smoke them like they're cigarettes (i mean people that smoke cigarettes often, like 5+times a day kind of people) and can't get high due to tolerance; or peopler in groups at a party

if you're not a complete retard pothead and only toke on occasion then one hitters are the way to go

Bong is my preference...feel like I get the most bang for my buck....half a bong bowl and I'm good for half of the day .

it's good to stretch it out

when i smoke with my friend i always tell him to cut it half with tobacco to stretch it out and make it last longer

one hitters taste like shit, invest in a good vaporizer and conserve the most

it's easier to pass a bong around, if iot makes the roatation and nobody's ready you just put the shit on a table or the ground or somehting

Let's see those pieces bros

You'd probably rather smoke a cock.

they only taste gross if you dont clean it

i'm a weekend toker, i'll have a couple tokes on my days off but i clean it at least once a week if i use it

i l l a d e l p h

You are truly retarded

the thing about blunts and joints is, they get you really high really quick, it takes a little bit of time and breaths to get all the weed smoked in a bowl unless you torch the whole thing in one go, but with a blunt you can finish 1.2g in about 9 minutes, whereas a pipe would take about 20-25 minutes

Good point. Also, with a blunt, all the time it's lit and you're not toking it's wasting. This happens less with a pipe.

This

they taste worse no matter what you do. slightly metallic and strong butane flavor. I love them though, great way to conserve

blunts are for blacks, joints are for people who don't know about pieces.

Gotta get a better pic than that bro, I cant even tell if it's legit from that pic, good for you tho for having some nice glass to smoke from