Please I need to know why are there so many women wearing this, what dos it mean?

Please I need to know why are there so many women wearing this, what dos it mean?

Means they like to be choked. If you see them wearing it, go ahead and give 'em a light stranglin'

tumblr

Its a blackbelt in sucking dick

just fashion, itll disappear soon enough

must admit, i quite like them though

girls were wearing these 20 something years ago when I was in high school. why suddenly are chokers a meme? you faggots are pathetic.

this, not a joke. It's repressed demale sexuality. The ones who wear it are sexually unseccessful women. It's a beauty signal to men (like makeup, revealing clothes, etc) to try to attract a man

ripped jeans also made a come back, thats what fashion does. memes have fuck all to do with it, keep that shit to yourself you bellend

Keked

Associated with either:

Giving amazing blowjobs
Likes to be dominated
Likes to be choked

Personally find them extremely sexy.

Beauty/ sex symbol

Basically, it's like wedding ring, but for a slave. It means she has agreed to be in a Dom/sub relationship as a sub.

>often accompanied with a chasity belt worn under her clothing.

What is she trying to show?

Just fashion faggot,, means nothing really

It means she a god damn thot

IT MEANS THEY HAVE DADDY ISSUES N THEY WANT U 2 NO

>he doesn't know what a meme is
fashion is the exact definition of a meme

It's called a fuckgirl necklace
It means she's a fuckgirl

I think its kinda hot.

Anyone who doesn't know what choker necklaces are is clearly too young to be here.

OMG, did you come up with that one on your own?

this. also, many chokers have tiny hooks on the inside that make wearing them very uncomfortable.