What is you earliest memory?

what is you earliest memory?

mine is in preschool when my mum let me take canned spaghetti to preschool so they could heat it up and give it to me at lunchtime. most furniture in there was metallic like i was in a damn spaceship nig

bumb and i just found online the name of the preschool feels gud man

Mine is super early, had just turned two. Sitting in a pram in a park. Was near a playground with bright sunlight through what I thought were huge trees.

My mum was saying "user, look at me, look at me, look at the camera user".

And you know what. I've seen the very photo she took.

thats cute user, maybe do the same for your child in same spot

Being in the shower with my mom and seeing the tampon string hanging out of her vagina, I thought girls had wieners until I was like 10

>Be a baby
>Mom complains about my baby bottle not being clean
>Gives me a glass of water, teaches me how to drink from it without spilling shit everywhere
>Drink babby's first glass of water
>"I need to remember this achievement" or something in babygibberishin with the same meaning
>I did remember it, for some fucking reason

Chilling in my crib while black hole sun was a new hit being blasted out of the boombox while my dad was painting the house

I wasn't even two years old yet. I saw icicles for the first time. My dad was carrying me to the car, and the hood on my blue jacket had a fur lining. I kept asking if it was zero degrees.

very strange thought thinking about how we remembered or made decisions when we could not even speak. understanding it would help with understanding animals most likely

I remember my Dad wearing a red phlannel shirt and holding me in his arms at night in a kitchen. I must have been two, maybe a little less. I just remember the light and how safe I felt. I have never felt like that again in my entire life. I am 38 now.

uhm.. wanna explain?

Only a few weeks old. Getting weighed at the doctors office. Damn that stainless steel pan was (seemed at the time) cold.

I remember back when I was two, my family were making a christmas photo with me, my twin brother, and my old sister. My Sister was the Oldest so she smiled fairly well, my brother was my age so he just kinda had a confused wide-eyed look on his face. I on the other hand completely forgot how to smile, I knew that I had to, but I forgot so I made a puckered sour face instead. I remember we all wore read/brown stitched vests and my sister wore an overall looking dress of the same pattern. I think they gave us wooden Train toys as well.
I had the photo just a few weeks ago, it used to be right behind my chair. Now I have no idea where it is.

Preschool. We colored and cut out an owl that had a metal piece in it to swivel a wing or something. We squirted glue on it and sprinkled cinnamon. The smell of cinnamon gives me nostalgia sometimes.

>third birthday
>my first big party
>some girl at the party around my age comes up to me with a present
>hands it over and says "happy birthday"
>"you too"

Me being put in my crib and the light being turned off in my room. I was real angry coz I could hear talking and laughing in the next room and I didn't wanna go to bed yet. Cried for ages, then actually tried to climb out of the crib. And guess what, I escaped!

Fell on the floor, fucken howled like a wolf. The light comes on, everyone's saying what I assume was stuff like "omg is he OK?" I didn't get hurt. Might have been two at the oldest

Uhm.. What's to explain? I thought I made it clear what happened.

> "You too"
Lol that's cute. Babby's first facepalm.

It was me just waking up in my bunk-bed.
And all I can remember was getting up and walking down the hall, amazed at reality. This Was when i was 3 and The rest of my memories are super segmented from then until about 7.
It freaks me out because I right then I knew I just came from absolute nothingness.

being baptized as an infant

the way its phrased made it seem like theres a part im not getting. maybe im just an autist

My earliest clear memory I was at preschool, playing ker-plunk with some kids, one of whom smelled like she had a load of shit in her pants.

My earliest vague memory I was running panicked through a forest of legs trying to find my mom in the crowd. Don't know what the place or occasion was though.

My biological father holding me, my sister, and my mother hostage with a butcher knife. Then my two uncles showed up and beat the shit out of him and took us away. That stupid fucker.

Shit was cash.

When I rode a tank in the general's rank.

Falling down the porch stairs at my aunt's house and busting my head open on a rock, about 18 months. I remember the falling, and what I was wearing, the weather, don't remember the hospital. I still have the scar from the stitches but you can only see it if my hair is cut really short.

Playing horsey with daddy naked

>woke up in bed
>my mom was talking to me telling me it's time to get up
>remember having to think about whi she was for a moment
>kind of felt like someone just flipped a switch and turned my conscience to on

Hanging out in the neighborhood where we lived when I was 4 thru 6.

No probs mate. I remember my mum taking a photo of me. Looking up at the camera, had no idea wtf she was doing. And ive seen the photo she took, told her I remember that moment. She freaked out a little but I told her a few things about what was going on around us and she said "yep, you're right". I was a super cute little fucker in that shot. Didn't smile but.

We used to have a kareoki machine. I remember thinking you had to put the mic in your mouth to sing into it and doing just that.. I was maybe 4.

>phlannel
Nigga wut

Kinda hot

Yeah, but you can’t be sure that this is JUST your memory.

More likely than not, it has been reinforced over the years by your mom showing you the pic and telling the story.

In any case, I have (seemingly) vivid memories of our family vacation when I had just turned 2, but the same caveat applies.

>be me
>three years old
>about to get hernia surgery
>throwing one of those suction cup balls at the wall with my dad
>super fuckin scared to get surgery
>doctor walks in
>user are you ready-
>decks doctor square in the fucking dick with suction cup ball
>dad screams at me
>user WHY DID YOU DO THAT
>doctor whimpering on floor
>guess who's even more fucking scared for surgery

Pulled a bedside table over on myself, maybe two years of age? In my memory it was enormous, towering over me.

I was at most 1 year old, but my brother and I took all the books off of our small book shelf because one of them made a noise. It was those kids story books with the sound bytes on the side

>be 2/3
>Neighbor girl sucked my baby dick
>Now I understand her drunk dad was prob a kid diddler
>Mom walked in and was like TF you doing you nigglet
>neighbor girl starts crying
>I dont understand we are in trouble so im just like hey mom check out this shit
>Got head when i was a toddler FTW

>be 18 months old
>mom puts me in playpen with female cousin 8 months
>she wiggled free of her nappy and lay there giggling with her legs spread
>I finger banged her holes until she went poopoo
>I wanted my mom
>I started to cry
>she rolled around in her poop and laughed

my older brother punching me in the face when I was 3.

Who is this, got any more?

i was three, and i was fingering a girl in my preschool class, i remember it because i couldnt get the smell off my hands for the rest of the day.

yea, that's legitimately my first memory.

Third birthday. Cried because I had two birthday parties. Had a sweet dinosaur cake, and got dizzy dizzy dinos as a present.

Welcome to the club, girls with wieners is kind of a big thing here. If you wanna be really cool in a girl with wiener thread, act angry.

I was talking about the son and mommy in the shower part.

Just found the schools hottest girl here thank you.

Playing with a little white toy helicopter with blue windows on the back porch of our townhouse, talking to the neighbors next door.

There was a big ass barn building in our lawn when i was very little but it was torn down, i remember seeing it once when i was outside and i was being carried by 1 of my parents, i guess i was like 1-2 years old at that point, i was too young to walk.
The next memory i have is moving the bricks of the destroyd barn and my mom got super worried, it was very hard for me to lift the bricks, i think i could only life pieces and not whole bricks so i was still pretty young.

I remember being photographed at photography place with real little rabbits. The background was really bright and fluffy.

>Underage b&

Hello kids. It's obvious you're all underage since you remember events from when you were 2 years old or so. You kids glad it's finally the weekend and you can stay up late and go on 4 Chan?

9/11

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Shitting in pants when I was 4

1. you dont just forget some things.
2. im 26
3. its 6 am here
4. if we all report him for being underage we can get him banned.

I was 2 and 9 months, I was riding in my pepaw's old town car with my cousin and great uncle to see my newborn baby brother for the first time. I was wearing a red sweater and brown pants. And the car smelled like coffee and chewing tobacco. I remember walking through the maternity ward and trying to figure out what the big deal was.

most 4can users still do

It's a toss up between jumping naked on a bed with my sister and her sticking her finger up her ass, sniffing it and saying "mmmm smells good" or her nearly killing me at a fish hatchery by chasing me across a wooden plank over one of the tanks and then jumping on the plank so I'd lose my footing.

being held over a waterfall/cliff

actually kinda neat since it was recorded & I vividly remember screaming in english "put me down" and having the thought to stipulate 'on the ground' instead of dropped, though on the video it's just baby screaming

you never took showers with your mom user? sad

>Being in my crib (under 1)
>Crib is in parent's room
>They did the nasty with me in there
>Some things you just can't forget

No, but my nanny would bathe me.

What's confusing about that? It was a long ass time ago

Not sure how old I was, but formula is fucking nasty.

Being in my crib surrounded by my stuffed animals staring at the ceiling thinking "how did I get here? what's wrong with me why can't i move right?"

This thought has fucked with me my whole life and I can't explain how i managed to have an existential crisis as a baby even before I learned how to even talk

I remember being pissed i couldnt take a bath in the kitchen sink anymore because i got too big. Fucker was comfy.

It's obvious you're retarded.

The apartment I lived in when I was like 1 or 2, no later than 2. And the apartment of my first friend at the same time.

I remember this uneven bump of concrete at my grand parents house. It had some old yellow tile. it was in the patio in front of a door. I played with my toy cars there. I was maybe 2. I am fucking 33 now.

Woah someone else who felt that way. I wonder if it's more common than we think but most people don't remember shit before age 3 or 4

I suspect it's from 420blazingj it all day errday for too long, but my long term memory is FUCKED. I don't really remember anything before 10 or so years ago. Over christmas holiday I met someone I apparently used to go to high school with and he was telling me how we always used to skateboard and play vidya after school. Had no clue what he was talking about. He even showed me an old picture of us.

I had gotten really into the idea of reincarnation a long time ago because as far as I was concerned I had actual proof because of that moment. Maybe I'm remembering it wrong and because I was gaslighted pretty heavily by my parents since it was something I brought up a lot, but they told me it was nonsense and I was making it up. But it just end up reinforcing what I KNOW happened.

Maybe it's just imagination, but it's my most vivid and important memory I have.

I only have what other people have told me so I don't know where I stand on that. That's actually what spurred my interest too, I just don't really have any profound meaning attached, just me recognizing that babies suck at everything.

Damn user, you're alpha af and you were only 3.

One time I took acid I saw a few memories from way back, memories I didn't even know I still had. Sober I can't recall them, but they went back as far as I was around 2ish, that's all I remember.

Was it anything interesting?

As interesting as the thoughts of any other 2 year old.

I asked my mom how old I was and held up my hand for the number three. Then she told me I was right and smiled. It was sunny and I was in the livingroom of a house in my home town. So it looks like the other memories are from the same time. For that matter my memory go well into 1999.

Being in the womb, hearing mom talk to others. Being born, getting slapped on the ass to start breathing, getting foreskin snipped.

My first memory was when I was like 2-3 and I was sitting in my family's new home.
I was sitting on the floor with my mom and her friends sitting or standing nearby.
There were boxes next to me in a triangular stack.

i remember floating into a waiting room of a clinic and coming face to face with a baby. i identified that baby as me. but it was probably my mom showing me to another mother and her baby.

Not sure what's my earliest, they lose their points in time if I go back enough:

- First day of pre-school: I was 4
- Cut my knee about a year before that: 3 and a half
- My youngest brother was born: about 3
- My grandpa before a definitive coma: late 2 or early 3

A bunch of other stuff that I can't place in time, could call my folks and ask.

>baby
>Obsessed with ducks
>Fucking love those darn quakers
>Have table near window I climb on to look outside at all the ducks
>Learn to run
>Run to see duckies because quack quack kill the jews quack
>Table has suddenly dissapeared due to blinding sunlight
>Smash just above left eye on sharp edge of table
>Nothing more, but blackout. Must have gone into full baby sonic nuke mode, still have scar.

Use sidevs pleb

Bitch, please, those are for story time, not for itemized lists.

Fucking plebs, learn how to greentext and think they're out of the cloaca.

>kids
>4 Chan
>not newfriends
>not even mentioning the name of the board
>TFW there's probably my a shit ton of underage kids in the SFW boards
Become an hero.

Ok. Legit, the earliest memory I have is the last time I saw my grandmother before she died. I was 3.

Earliest memory is pretty autistic
>be me
>baby almost 1 year
>chilling with my uncle
>baby tool set that's plastic
>oddidea.swf
>stick peen between the lid and case, close it a little
>shit pinched my dick
>cutfag btw

Literally that's it, I was a retarded baby

Oh I have a sweet one!

I was 2 or 3, and we had a big storm during the summer, in new england. My parents took me to the shore to watch the huge waves. It was terrifying and beautiful. I tend to think that it was something that gave me a respect for nature.