What is, objectively, the best episode of Family Guy?

What is, objectively, the best episode of Family Guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iu0orqfyv8M
youtube.com/watch?v=SQEhBai711o
youtube.com/watch?v=sMnUC9PQ4M0
familyguy.wikia.com/wiki/Cutaway_gags
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=iu0orqfyv8M

The Bird's the Word episode. Best ever.

the one where brian and stewie go back in time to the first episode of family guy

The last one, this shit is memes

Bill and Peter's Bogus Journey

something from S1 before it went to utter garbage

The one where Stewie and Brian get locked in the bank vault.

The one with Death in it

kys, Family Guy was pretty decent till at least Season 8

fuck off Jon

Almost any where time travel is involved

this in all honesty

I'd say they dropped off heavily from seasons 5-9, but then started picking up again.

wrong

A Fish out of Water

american dad

Da Boom, anyone who says otherwise is underage

>Family guy seasons 1-7
It's all shit after that.

When you wish upon a weinstein

let's go to the hop

youtube.com/watch?v=SQEhBai711o

Damn, any videos of Mcfarlane singing this?

Obvioulsy a show made out of bits, not meant to be taken as episodic. But those "road to" are fun like road to north pole.

Either the one with Norm Macdonald as death or the one where they go to the brewery and its like willy wonka

Which episode is where Peter dresses up as a chimney sweeper and then lands in a room with two children. He tries to calm them because they're surprised but he just makes it all worse, then starts puking and crying. Just thinking about it makes me laugh.

Its even better than you remember, he fucking lands on both of them and kills them instantly

youtube.com/watch?v=sMnUC9PQ4M0

Came here to post this. Everything else posted ITT is trash.

Fucking lol.

Thanks dude.

◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ
heheheh

It has to be one of the "Stewie and Brian go somewhere and wacky hijinx ensue"-episodes

All of them after it got cancelled and before they got picked up again. So none like that one time I played table tennis with prince on the moon.
My shin hurts.
Ow.
My shin hurts.
Owee.
My shin hurts.
Hsssss.
My shin hurts.
Eeeeee.
My shin hurts.
Mmmmmmh.
My shin hurts.
My shin hurts.
Fuck.
My shin hurts.

Hope you laughed, because of this amazing 'comedy'

Anyone remember which episode Stewie and Brian used a cutaway gag to escape a certain death? Like they were tried to train tracks and they went "Remember when we had anal sex with Bill Cosby?"

PTV

This desu. Better in every way. FG is shit.

No but in the later seasons there's an episode where peter wants to go to the clam on a treasure hunt but its closed and locked. He says "lets try this, this is worse then that one time in the clam" and they show up in the clam, is that what your talking about or did they do it more than once?

>is that what your talking about or did they do it more than once?
They've broken the 4th wall with the cutaway gags so many times that I'm starting to lose count. I've got no idea.

>google "family guy wiki cutaway gags"
>there's a complete list of all cutaway gags
Autism, right?

familyguy.wikia.com/wiki/Cutaway_gags

There is a wiki for fucking everything

Yeah, but this particular wiki has a near complete listing of all Family Guy cutaway gags

The one where Quaqmire and Peter start a band.

Older family guy looks shit and has worse humour idc what people say im not gonna see it

>I'm sorry Lois, I just can't eat this.
>Oh, because it's not kosher?
>....yeah, let's go with that.

Fuck yes!!!!

Came to post this!