Stoner thread

Stoner thread.

I want to grow my own weed in the closet. What equipment do I need to grow some and have it be good quality. Whats a good way to acquire seeds.

If you live with Mommy still, she's gonna smell it.
You'll need a carbon scrubber half the size of said closet.
Decent lights, few fans. Start with good quality soil. Hydro is not the way to go if you're just beginning.

I live with my dad, he doesn't care

I live in a medical state, so I've so far bought clones from dispensaries.

A few days ago I bought seeds as "souvenirs" from twisty seeds. I have no idea if they'll come or not.

You need these things.

start with a 400w hps or equivelant led. The ufo's from ebay, buy like 4 of those and that might work too. I just suggest hps is what I know.

You need the light.

You need pots, some prefer fabric, others prefer plastic with holes

You need a timer

You need a temperature humidity gauge

you need a filter and fan (look up phresh and hurricane on amazon)

you need a smaller clip on fan

You need a tent

You need base nutrients, not an entire starter box, or additional. You should give General Hydroponics, its cheap and works to start

You need a ph measure device, and the ph +- to adjust it

You need a table spoon to measure those nutes

You need a milk gallon to mix inside of

You need run off trays.

A bunch of patience too.

/r/microgrowery and growweedeasy are great resources

yo guys ive got a nice amount of kief but no bud. could i press it somehow without heat and smoke it like that?

OP here, so I actually ran out of bud like a week ago and decided to smoke my keif. What I did was I took a pinch of Green tea herb and pressed it so that the Kief doesn't fall through the Bowl's hole. Then I put the kief in and it was a good high.

dont, just grow outdoor

hey boys i haven't smoked for like 2 weeks, except last night i took 2 tokes, im 140 lbs and 6'1 so im not worried about it staying in my system for longer than a few days but i have a pre-employment test coming up at some point between now and the 13th of next month. im super over being sober every fucking day. i was gonna hold out till i took the test but its taking forever for the company to get their shit together. whats a good way to pass a test reliably?

>absolutely no control of weather, animals, bugs, or nutes

you've never actually grown outdoors have you

Not smoke

you need dirt, water and sunlight. how fucking stupid are you stoners?

100% chance to pass if you don't do drugs you fucking idiot

>hey boys i haven't smoked for like 2 weeks, except last night i took 2 tokes, im 140 lbs and 6'1 so im not worried about it staying in my system for longer than a few days but i have a pre-employment test coming up at some point between now and the 13th of next month. im super over being sober every fucking day. i was gonna hold out till i took the test but its taking forever for the company to get their shit together. whats a good way to pass a test reliably?

dollar tree sells drug test kits for $1, buy a bunch, take them every couple days and see where you stand.

the easiest way to pass is to not smoke. theres no excuse in not being able to quit to improve your life.

ok.

no shit? i never thought of that

yea i've been meaning to go pick some of those joints up. and yea ive been clean for 2 weeks like i said but my will power only goes so far when im bored as shit not working and not smoking. i just wanna pack some bowls and get stoney D:

If they're testing your piss, get a sober friend's. Make sure it's from a guy. Keep it under your belt so it remains body temperature and theyll never know. Can't help ya if they're testing sone thing different

Fuck all that! Buy synthetic clean piss. Can find several brands of it at head shops near me. Guaranteed undetectable. I've used it 3-4 times over last few years. Works like a charm.

Brand I used was called Magnum ($40) at the shop. A friend told me he found it for $25 online. Comes in a small bottle with a temperature sticker on the side and one of those air activated pocket hand warmers with a rubber band.

Microwave the bottle for like 30-40 sec. (cant remember exactly). Strap the heater pack on it then crotch it.
When you're at the test place, sign in, when they give you the collection bottle to fill, you take in bathroom and fill from bottle of synthetic pee. (Pro-tip) - shake up bottle a bit before filling cup. That way it looks all frothy on top. Like you just filled it fresh from the tap. Win!
I've smoked the morning of the test b4!

Good luck

when a thread about growing weed turns into recommendations about finding quality piss for drug tests.

how do i inject marijuanas?

It's all part of the lifestyle I guess!

What are you crazy!!!!!
You can't just start off injecting! You'll get hurt! You need to train for that.
Start of slow. Go buy the biggest blackest dildo you can find/afford. Ram it up your ass nightly. After about a week or so of this, then maybe you might be ready to inject the marijuanas