Is it cheating if I break up with my girlfriend to have sex with my ex and then get back together with her? (not the ex)

is it cheating if I break up with my girlfriend to have sex with my ex and then get back together with her? (not the ex)

Yes you dumb fuck

why the fuck would you break up with her if you plan on cheating once? Just don't tell her

>breaking up with your gf to fuck your ex
>thinking it's a loophole
you're fucking retarded

how is it cheating? I will have literally ended the relationship. What I do after out relationship ends is my own business. Then if we reconcile it's with a clean slate. That's not cheating

im not cheating on her, ill be single when I have sex with my ex

You're breaking up with her for the sole purpose of sticking your dick in someone else.
If you broke up with her, then happened to fuck your ex, then happened to get back together with her f then I see no issue.
Man the fuck up and either leave her because let's face it, you don't deserve her or just cheat,
don't be a little bitch and break your gf's heart just so you feel better about cheating on her.

so it's ok if it's random chance but not if I just deliberately do it?
That's arbitrary us fuck.

You can't cheat if you're single

with my plan I'll be single therefore I cannot cheat, plus even if her heart is "broken" as you put it, i'll offer to take her back shortly after so it rectifies that too.

Honestly this seems like a win win for both of us in the end

>asks a question
>gets an answer
>argues that answer with his own answer
Why bother asking op if you already made up your mind and won't accept any other response?

If your gf dumped you for whatever reason or you dumped her for any reason but this one then like I said, no issue
You want to fuck another girl while you're in a relationship and willing to destroy that relationship because you can't keep your dick to yourself
I say you do it, then when your gf decides she doesn't need you, you come back here whining about how you should get her back
I don't see how you dumping her to go fuck your ex is a "win" for her.

>should i dump my girlfriend to have sex with my ex?
no
>ya but...
no
>well the way i see it...
no

yes, fuck head. you dont want to be accountable for your actions so you think you can be guilt free by doing this. you're trying to find a way around it to justify it in your own delusional head.

it is cheating.

so what if I wait a bit before I recontact my gf? Like is there a time period where it won't be cheating? My ex is in town for 2 months, what if I wait until she heads back home to try and get back together with my gf?

Holy fucking shit, everyone here is telling you not to do it, and you're still going to do it.
Why'd you even come here?

Men do not cheat they are built to fuck anything and usually do if given the opportunity. Girls will try and pussy whip you into a 1 on 1 relationship like marriage then get ugly and fat.

im changing my tactic bro, im willing to listen at least

its not about the time. its about the intention. your intentions to break up with her are not out of unhappiness with your relationship or not liking her anymore. Not to mention use manipulation to "get her back". Your intention is just to fuck another girl so you dont feel guilty. Man up and tell her you want to fuck someone else, or just break up with her and end it and be done with it. Selfish prick.

Don't do it simple as that
Try to rationalize it all you want, you're doing a shitty thing

My ex tried to do that shit with me. We broke up, she banged some dude later that same night, claimed he molested her because he didn't wanna be with her and made it seem like it wasn't her fault and begged for us to get back together next day. Dumb bitch didn't get either of us

why though?

She didn't cheat on you, sounds like you ended the relationship because of your own insecurities.

You could go to the olympics and win gold with mental gymnastics like that

you're fucking kidding me

it's 2 MONTHS, how the fuck is that a shitty thing to do? Two months is a long enough time for a relationship to be considered over. What do I have to wait a fucking year before I can have sex with another girl.

You both seem like your projecting your own insecurities and sensitivity on me and my plan at this point

You're a faggot and don't deserve any girl.

ok then man

You are the biggest fuck head I've ever seen and how you could possibly justify your planned actions to yourself I'll never know. Either cheat on the bitch or break-up permenantly because you are what we in the reasonable world call a fuckwit. Plz kill yourself

Turned out she was gonna leave me that day anyway to try and be with this dude but coincidentally we fought anyway and ended things there

Don't be in a relationship in the first place you don't even deserve to be with a decent girl. Go fuck and get aids fuckface

you're not listening to what we're saying. It's like, you're reading it but not understanding it at all. Its not about the fucking time dont you get that? Its NOT about how much tome goes by. Its about your intentions and why you're breaking up with her in the first place. If you think its worth it then just cheat on her while staying with her. Because it really doesnt fucking matter if you're going to anyway. And we're not getting through to you so just fucking shit or get off the pot you fucking faggot. I'm out this thread so I don't have to suffer your stupid fucking millenial logic, you dumb fucking high school faggot.

If you were a real man you wouldn't be a shitty person.

It is not 'cheating' in the very strict sense that you have projected throughout the thread. That said, it's quite a callous thing to do. I would tell you no simply on principle, but if you want a tangible reason not to do it, then there's always the chance that your gf refuses to get back together with you afterwards.

But your gf did nothing wrong, you're breaking up with her to fuck your ex
And worse you plan to get her back once your ex is gone
Dump her because she makes you unhappy or because she's cheating on you
You're trying to make yourself feel better about cheating on her so your solution is to hurt her, nice fucking logic you got there
>You both seem like your projecting your own insecurities and sensitivity on me and my plan at this point
Can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen, you came here for advice, you got it, you didn;t like it
Tough shit

people always do this

here's a tip tho

if your current gf is good enough to take back later you might want to tell your ex to fuck off

bound to backfire

What's the point to break up with u gf just to have sex with u ex? Just don't tell to u gf m8

> op just got fuckin rekt

jump off a fucking bridge, head first.

i just want to have sex with my ex again man, i don't want to date her. My current gf is really nice but she works a lot. I came up with the plan because rather than letting our relationship continue to be strained I figured I'd just leave to get some tlc and come back in strong and ready to be a good bf.

In the long term i think it will be good for the relationship tbh, but i have these people freaking out like im not considering my gf in this plan at all

think of it like this: you find a large diamond on the ground and take it later however you see a large piece of gold lying on the ground and you really like the golds color and shine. so you drop the diamond and take the gold, however you go to sell the gold and the buyer gives you a large chunk of cash for it but then you see your diamond posted on the wall for much more than your piece of gold was worth. now i bet you regret dropping your diamond because you were selfish and only looked at what you liked instead of appreciating the diamonds value on its own.

You're ruining a relationship and fucking your own gf over just to-...fuck it. I hope you're a troll.

>dumping my gf to fuck my ex could be good for the relationship
holy fucking shit im dying lmao
tell your gf that, tell her "im doing this for us"

>a good bf
Did you say the mightiest cunt on trump's green earth you despicable piece if shit?

youre a genius and have found a great loophole in life..

you can now begin this same cycle with 3 girls then maybe 4 to see how long you can coordinate this..

id imagine it would get very messy but meh.

Yup it's cheating, but go do it if it seems like fun. There's no fucking rules in relationships. If you want to do something, go do it.

So you're okay if your gf fucks Tyrone McNiggins while you're broken up? Maybe she ends up loving the BBC and doesn't take you back?

This
I hope she gets depressed and desperate for cock so she ends up fucking a couple dudes she mer at a bar or some shit

she'll be single though so it won't matter

that's what I've been saying, but literally everyone seems to think it's cheating or that I'm manipulating my gf.

plus though I didn't mention it, if I'm gone for 2 months it would ease up on the bills a bit and maybe she won't have to work 12 hours all the time. That'll probably help her too because she talks a lot about money, plus it will stop her from hounding me about not working which is one of the things really straining our relationship right now

You sound more like a troll with every post

Holy fuck thank you so much OP. I once thought I was the definition of literal human shit, but thank fuck I now see that honor has been passed on to you.

>Be OP
>Dump my current GF
>Fuck ex GF cuz "not cheating"
>Go back to GF I dumped
>GF got upset I dumped her and took Tyrone's 12 incher as revenge
>GF won't take me back
>MFW

If you dump her and she fucks a bunch of guys and you want to take her back, its ok
If you dump her just to fuck your ex and hopefully get your girl back, its not ok

true but I had my fun

thanks Sup Forums

>i was only pretending to be retarded
works every time

For real bro. We believe you and your master trolling abilities.

kek

I dunno, that bitch from Friends says so though.

Why you wanting to cheat? Seriously if your current relationship is so shit than why keep ether?