Ok mates so i fucked up and may have stolen $150 in steam wallet cards but i didnt realize they need to be activated...

ok mates so i fucked up and may have stolen $150 in steam wallet cards but i didnt realize they need to be activated first, the fuck do i do? is there some kind of magic tier shit to get around it?
>mfw

type in each card 1 letter down.

ie: b is a, e is d, etc. A's wrap back around to Z.

my dad works at valve, this works 101% of the time.

also kill yourself

Burn them

i asked my dad, gaben, if that works and he said it doesnt so thats a no-go pal

that was my first though

fucking cunt i meant thought

The cards just need to be physically scanned. Literally bring them to any random store and just ask them to scan them with their scanner. You don't have to pay them, they can void their scan, but you're set because their laser touched the bar code and activated them.

any store? ive got a guy at a local convenience store that wouldnt question it

i dont know of any stores that still do this. cards are not activated until the purchase has actually been payed for.

As someone who works at a convenience store, this is bullshit. The cards are activated after the transaction is processed. i.e. after the recipt prints

Yeah. If you have a laser pointer you can do it your self. Use a piece of glass to refract the laser and make it perpendicular to the surface and just scan the barcode.

makes sense i guess but fuck man

There was a way to get half the cards for free when I played WoW. But it's not an honest thing to do, so die in a fire like I did, please.

honesty can blow me, i do what i want my man

You already stole them so you might as well go full nigger and sell them to random people for cash.

7 proxies --> Craigslist those cards --> Profit

oh shit youre right, i know some dopes i can sell them too lol

im still gonna try and get them scanned, if it doesnt work ill pawn them off on some stupid little shits and feign ignorance when they bitch that they didnt work

Stole steam cards, kek. There is a reason they have them just sitting on a shelf in most places. Worthless plastic unless you pay.

>too poor to afford steam gift cards

HAHAHHAHAHAHA

yeah lol i figured that out, my man
>poor
no, im just a jew and dont want to use my own money when i could use someone elses, and i was just gonna use them to barter for weed anyways

fucking cunt i meant to tag >5
first here, whatever

You know why a gorilla always has a frown it because in 10,000,000 years he will be a NIGGER

>The cards just need to be physically scanned

Are you retarded, or just trolling? The card is just ink on plastic. How the fuck is shining a red light on it supposed to do anything? The transaction needs to be processed through the internet and the card # needs to be activated in Valve's servers. It is much more complex than just scanning a barcode.

That's the joke.

Wow you are really fucking stupid

Next time you should steal a bunch of deposit slips from the lobby of your bank and then fill them out for $999,999,999.99 and deposit them into your account. Works every time.