Expert of the medical field Pavel, may I introduce myself? I am a part of the organization called CIA...

Expert of the medical field Pavel, may I introduce myself? I am a part of the organization called CIA, or perhaps I am the whole organization myself. My true identity shall remain hidden for now.

The expert of the medical field pavel was found to be in company on these gentlemen

kill yourself OP , you have no reason to live

Uhm, company of the friendly persuasion is not allowed.

Tell me mods… do you feel in charge?

Do you?

I bet you do. I bet you feel a sense of satisfaction as you delete a thread involving baneposting. I bet you feel a sensational form of gratification as you delete the thread with your greasy cheeto dusted fingers. I bet you get a little tingle in your tiny member as you delete this thread, your double chin quivering as you chuckle at the mild irritation that us baneposters have at your interference.

But the fire rises, mods. Baneposting will never die. For too long we've had hotheads derail threads, autistic crossposters who bring their identity politics to the table in an effort to impress everyone. But Baneposting is the glue that keeps this board together. It's the meme that reminds us of an age where we could have fun and have a good laugh at CIA and his flight plan antics.

But what do you do? You delete these threads, in favour of race-baiting threads which brings in stormfags from Sup Forums and SJWs from reddit. You turn this board to shit with your modding, your pettiness at a meme. You would allow Sup Forumsfags to derail threads blaming blacks and jews for their shortcomings, but delete a thread about Flight Plans? You would allow Redditfags to whine about white washing and praise black casting, but deny us from grabbing our prize?

You fucking mods make me sick. You're fucking scum. You're a pack of fucking hotheads who won't allow us to bond over a meme, and with your pettiness you are making this board eat itself from the inside out. Kill yourself. End it. We'll banepost until we're fucking dead. We've started the fire. And we'll crash this board with no survivors.

If CIA had appeared again in BvS would it have made it a good movie?

CIA vs Bane would have been kino.

He wasn't a medical doctor, he had a phd

There seems to be a misunderstanding here. I am not on friendly terms with these men.

Could you enlighten me with any reason to take these hooded men on my flying machine?

shut up

You match the appearance of a man of large caliber.

H O T H E A D
O
T
H
E
A
D

They seem to be operating under the instructions of the terrorist who conceals his face behind a mask.

Are you referring to the masked rascal known by the name of Bane?

This photo was taken yesterday after the turkish military surrendered

discuss

baneposting will NEVER die

Take these men to the plane. I need to contact the headquarters for further instructions.

This flying plan I just negotiated with my superiors features me, of course, these gentlemen I have employed but unfortunately only one of you. First one to tell me about the masked terrorist known as Bane has my permission to stay on this airplane.

The itinerary for air travel that I have summarily recorded with the central intelligence agency details me, from the central intelligence agency, my colleagues, also from the central intelligence agency, medical professional Dr. Pavel but does not meet the requisite number to allow all three hooded men to travel.

He wasn't a medical doctor. He was a nuclear physicist

First of those among you who communicates the information we need will be granted the privilege of staying on this aircraft -which is to imply that those who do not do so will fall to their deaths!

I would like you to tell me the identity of the man, or woman, who bribed you to kidnap my friend Pavel, a master physicist deserving of the title doctor.

GIVE ME INFORMATION REGARDING THIS 'BANE' WHO IS CURRENTLY YOUR EMPLOYER!
WHY DOES HE CONCEAL HIS IDENTITY BEHIND THAT MASK!?!

*unzips bag*
*takes out magazine*
*loads it into gun*
*unlocks safety*
*aims outside carefully*
*stops breath*
*shoots*

A REMARKABLE DISPLAY OF DEPENDABILITY, ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING HIS STATUS AS A TEMPORARY WORKER!

Tell me whom compensated you financially to abduct Dr Pavel?

He did undertake the task of flight to a desirable level.

May I inquire which one of you would like to try communicating next? I must warn you, failure of this might result in a failure similar of the previous candidate.

Who wishes to partake of my game next?