ITT: you just snapped and are going on a killing spree Sup Forums...

ITT: you just snapped and are going on a killing spree Sup Forums. You're only weapons are the last sex toy you used and the item to your left. How bloody is your killing spree?

Well you're mom and her 4' sex toy should do the job OP

Glass dildo, could be useful and my phone, a meh weapon.

A duvet and a fleshlight...
Maybe some light internal bleeding to one person if I threw it hard enough and they weren't looking.

My Dick and a gun. Going to get messy

Joke's on you, i masturbate with an AR-15

Lube and a hair dryer?

someone is going to get killed with a grizzly bear dildo

A vibrator and a cup of fucking coffee. Jesus.

My guess is the body count ends at 1, when I've apparently gone over the edge but I'm also wired on caffeine and super horny so I charge at the police, naked and screaming. So I'll go out the way I came in, except for the astrodick and throbbing erection.

So I'm stuck using a screwdriver & my headphones well then I might be fucked.

An untuned guitar, and my bare hands. I charge into crowds playing disharmonic Sabaton, instilling an immense sense of fear into anyone who hears it. Then I crush the windpipes and gouge the eyes out of anyone I can get my hands on.

THROUGH THE GATES OF HELL

AS WE MAKE OUR WAY TO HEAVEN

THROUGH THE NAZI LINES!

PRIMO VICTORIA!

What just happened?

The power of Sabaton united us!

WE'VE BEEN TRAINING FOR YEARS

You were banned from all boards for the following reason:

Proxy/VPN exit node.

Your ban was filed on July 10th, 2015 and expired on August 9th, 2015 at 00:00 ET. The name you were posting with was .

Now that you have seen this message, this ban is now no longer active.
l'm scared

this guy

Whip and whip. Yep time to lash out

A hairbrush and Xbox controller. I think i could do damage with that brush. Its got pointy bristles.

my hands and a motherfucking door.

Same.

Nipple clamps and a steel and gold ballpoint pen? I'm not sure how bloody that will get.