Hakurei Shrine, takeover edition!

Hakurei Shrine, takeover edition!

>Advice
>Fortune cookies
>Friendly conversation

Remember to congratulate Sonya and Reimu on your way in!

uhh, it will seem like its not meant to be at first but true love will blossom and you will both realize its a great asset and will accept it

a quarter-assed interpretation for a half-assed reading

Let's go with this then...

>The Magician - Reversed
One of you is trying to be something you're not, not showing the other your true hand or something. It could be that you're refusing to show how you truly feel, or that you want them to think that you're better than you are.

>Ace of Cups
So obviously you're both in love with each other, and you care about each other deeply. In the future, that could lead to an extremely fulfilling marriage.

>Three of Pentacles
Neither of you will recognise what you're worth to the other, but you'll both value each other highly. This links to the magician, where you feel like you need to be more than you are but are instead exactly what the other wants.

Yay, see! Anyone can do tarot if they try!

Maybe this was a little too late after all...

What did you think of my interpretation?

way better interpretation than what i gave, this is why i dont do the cards

Hello. What are the Rules here?

~Mantis

It wasn't that difficult, though I was reading what was already there too.

The same as one of Reimu's threads! The only difference is that we don't provide tarot readings, only fortune cookies.

Alright, what do I have to do to get a fortune or something?

It was very well done! If you didn't tell me otherwise, I'd say you've done this before!

Just give a name, and hopefully someone here will be able to give a fortune cookie! I could probably do it, but I'd need to find where I've left mine...

I really haven't, though I've been told that I'm very good at reading things.

My name is Gigabyte. Someone fire away.

>Gigabyte has very bad luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Study", "26".
Unfortunately things aren't looking very good for you this year. However, by your lucky keywords you could study hard to turn this luck around! Whether that's at school, if you still attend school, or by picking up a skill that you've always wanted to I don't know.

Interesting. Thanks.

Enjoy this snake with arms.

I prefer birds with arms.

As for what the cards said, I'm not sure how much of that applies to us. I mean, we're not even dating! We haven't known each other for that long. And then there's the aforementioned shrine maiden rules... I do think Sonya-chan wants to impress me sometimes though. So maybe that little bit is accurate at least...

Hello thread, if there is anyone still here

-Sweet Roll

hi, nice trips

The way I look at it, maybe that means that the two of you need to spend time getting to know each other and decide what you want. You both seemed rather flustered, so maybe that means something.

Aww, did Sonya-san get flustered and leave?

Thanks for the bird!

Praise the sun.

(Why am I still awake?) G'night!

I'm still here, at least! I'm not sure if we met the last time I was here, so I'm Vert!

Praise the sun!

Night, Nep!

Oh yeah...

Reimu and Sonya got married?

Since when?

And are they really REALLY married?

-Sweet Roll

>we're not even dating!
Not yet. I believe in you both 'Moo!

Dunno who you are, but you got the tarot reading spot on.
/lazysenpaimode

Well, it would be best to introduce yourself in a weeks time

It seems that this thread is on it's last legs, which might not fare well for me talking

I'm also taking a week long break from the thread after this one

and also, I'm not feeling well for some reason

-Sweet Roll

Aww, I'm so glad you think so! Are you the senpai she was talking about?

Who's flustered? Not me, no way. I'm totally not flustered at all.

This thread has been on its last legs since I started it, it just seemed like people were desperate to see the reading!

Aww, I hope you feel better soon!

Sonya-san, I think it's time you started admitting things to her. After all, who knows how long she'll stick around for?

Si. That's me.
Unfortunately, I gotta go. See you around sometime!

FlusteredAsFuck.webm
I bet you even wanna hold her hand.

you totally are

I'm sure I'll see you around. After all, I can't remain the thread's Onee-chan unless I stay!

Well, it is just an upset stomach

The reason why can't be that bad (I hope), my immune system is tough as nails

-Sweet Roll

Just try to lay down then, getting some rest might help it clear up!

Oh, I know

I might be heading off soon anyway

-Sweet Roll

It seems like everyone else has, unfortunately. Not even Chief is looking.

Sleep well, if you're leaving!

hi

Chekked
Hi Sweet Roll

Mantis

>implying

hi

Hi. How are you?

Oh, so you are still here. Care to help me put some more life into this?

Hey Mantis

How are you?

-Sweet Roll

don't know how i'd go about doing that, i just hand out fortune cookies
>captcha close werk
think its trying to tell me something

Talking can be good. How are you doing on Final Fantasy since we last spoke?

Mm, it might be time to let it go. Things ARE super slow, and our main guests seem to be having some alone time now.

Why can't I sleep?

Because sleep is for the weak, Nep. The strong only sleep after week-long gaming marathons.

well i completed my anima weapon and i've got 3 of 12 garo titles so pretty good, trying to get ninja up now so i can get the garo set for it now

because you've lost control of your life despite it not being 4am

also this

What kind of madman actually completes his anima weapon?

The Garo stuff is nice, I should put some work into getting it.

I tried the sleep is for the weak thing

Only had about 3 hours of sleep for about 2 months when I did

It wasn't fun, and it was very unhealthy

Never again

-Sweet Roll

one that wants a meme spear that has a dragon shoved on the tip of it and its surprisingly not much of a pain to get the garo stuff, just need to sit through frontline matches and hope your team isnt full of idiots that ignore the objectives

It is 4:42 am for me...
But it's my birthday, now I'll waddle around all zombie-like. Buhuuhu ;w;

well then you have officially lost control of your life

Yeah, don't actually do it. I almost died when someone I care about told me they stayed up 120 hours once.

I'm not sure a meme spear is worth that much effort though.

I should just make you help me with it, it'd be fun.

Try having a cup of tea or a relaxing bath or something. Or you could spend time doing a repetitive, uninteresting task. Time spent trying to make yourself tired is more useful than just laying there trying to sleep when you can't.

better than everything except maybe the alexander savage weapons so i'd say it was worth it. only real pain in the ass was the umbrite/crystal sands step and thats getting nerfed next month

Not quite, it is worse to have full control of your actions, I got no one to blame but myself.
I have full control, I haven't fell asleep because I'm dicking around with my phone, anyway, cya around for real now, hopefully you go back to being active Beru!

Ah right, fair enough. Maybe I'll work on it then, but it seems a little late to try now.

Night, sleep well! I might stay active, it works out better for me now I think.

I'm Tired and Wired.
I put in a lot of overtime this week, and its tough to unwind.
The general comfiness of these threads help tho.

Mantis

eh you still got 5 months before anything that could possibly be better is available and it shouldnt take 5 months to get it

You should know how I play this game by now.

The first month was okay, but then on the second month it felt like hell

I would've slept longer, but I was extremely determined to get a skin from the Overwatch Halloween event.

Getting 3 hours of sleep a night is one thing, but having the other 21 hours be OD'ing on Overwatch is different.

I did eventually get the skin, but it is a constant reminder of the dispair that I have suffered trying to get it

I eventually changed my sleep schedule and recovered in about a month, I play overwatch much less now

Okay, I'm off, tell the others I'll see them in about a week

-Sweet Roll

yeah you need to play more

I've been meaning to, but I'm in a slump because I haven't played in a while.

only way to get out of that slump is to start playing again and you know i'll help ya with the new stuff

I told you that you can bug me to do stuff for that reason, you know!