I have done everything society has asked of me. I am 22 years old, educated and employed. I have friends and family...

I have done everything society has asked of me. I am 22 years old, educated and employed. I have friends and family. But I see no value in life. My mind is filled with rage and hatred, towards myself and others. Drugs and alcohol can no longer alleviate my pain. I am ready to die, yet I cannot bring myself to do it. How can I distract myself and convince the people around me that I am normal?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1485265350913.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=pQQvc-RllCg
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

U kno wat u have 2 do n make sure to livestream it

someone needs to get laid

Keep going nigger. Stop whinging.

Join the crusades brethren

Welcome to life, op. Wait until you realize nobody gives a shit.

masturbating is more pleasurable than pouring money down the drain

Just kill yourself you tool, why are you clinging to life? When you're done, send me the gun so I can do it, too.

But is it really like this for everyone? Are all of the people I see who seem to be happy faking it?

>Rob bank
>Buy Sniper Rifle
>A full week of practice
>Go to the next Trump speech
>Do the world a favor
>An hero
>...
>Profit!

No, most people are stupid and don't actually think about anything. They have little brains and just live life like society tells them. They just live from happy moment to happy moment and ignore the hard stuff.

See a psychiatrist or talk to someone about your problems. You are not the only one who feels this way. It is normal to experience these kinds of feels.

You can't OP. Life on this small blue orb is meaningless and fleeting. Embrace your nihilism and end it.

No, it's just like that for the average 4channer. My life is very shitty too, and it has been in a downhill since I first came here about five years ago

A psychologist, you dumb shit. Psychiatrists only care about what meds to give you. They don't give a shit about your personal life.

Go volunteer for a Mars colonization if you want fulfillment, the you can actually be like the Billy Crudup pictire that you compare yourself too.

That's not going to happen in our lifetime.

Get on tinder

Fuck being normal, divorce your wife, teach your kid physics, channel those rage into anything else do not let it stew

Do psychologists actually give a fuck though? I feel like their entire purpose is to string those in pain along for their own profit. Also I don't think I could ever change the way I think because of some idiot who chose to study the easiest field in academia and congratulates me for "opening up".

Don't.
Let out your anger and hate, at a consistency those closest to you will tolerate listening to. Be clear about your feelings, and what/who you feel them towards, and you can't go wrong.
Hell, there's a good chance you'll learn something about yourself in the process, OP.

Id tell you to kill yourself but i bet you failed at that too

Then build a rocket and fly it up your own ass, it can look for the head that you lost.

Sounds like you don't know much about psychology, or you've just talked to some shitty psychologists. Psychiatrists just give you meds to distract from the issues. A psychologist's job is to find the source of the issues and fix it, if possible. If there's no fix, THEN they discuss having you see a psychiatrist for meds if they are necessary.

dude, u r 22, go LIVE
go get a girl
go to an party
go masturbe ur self
get some fun
go L I V E

My dubs say you're a salty moron, though.

Is this because Sup Forums shows how pointless life really is? I'm other words Sup Forums is educationak?

>My mind is filled with rage and hatred, towards myself and others.

I can understand rage towards others, I mean, that's just normal. But towards yourself? Why? You are what you are. If you don't like it, change it.

Were you abused as a kid, or are you a repressed homosexual? Those kinds of things can aggravate self-loathing. You need therapy before you do actually kill yourself or others.

Maybe, maybe it isn't. Maybe we are all here because our life sucks and we end up here for a reason that has something to do with our shitty lives, so it starts a vicious circle where our life is even more shitty every day

Perhaps I am wrong about psychs. But I already know the issues, and they are insurmountable. I cannot change my body or mind. I cannot reverse time to fix my mistakes. I will never do great things or have noteworthy skills. I am destined to die unloved and be forgotten in the pages of history. I don't know what to do to make the next ~60 years (assuming I don't die in an accident / actually pull the trigger) worth living.

dubs have spoken.

I hate myself because I know that I have limits, and there are millions or maybe even billions of other men who will surpass me no matter how much I dedicate to improving myself. I feel like this is obvious to the people around me and I may as well quit while I am ahead.

send all your money to me and kill yourself.

Nothing makes life worth living. When you die, you die, nothing else happens. You'll be dead, so who gives a fuck what you leave behind? You think George Washington is ecstatic that he's in all the history books? No, because he's dead and doesn't exist. If you're too weak to change who you are, then be who you are and be confident about it. If you can't even live life as you, why are you questioning anything. Just end it and be over with it. If I had a gun, I'd have killed myself years ago. I just don't want to take the risk trying to kill myself other ways because there's a chance of fucking up and being stuck here until I die naturally.

You can still duck up with a gun and become an veggie.

start hacking ;)

Yea, you can fuck up with a gun if you don't know where to aim. That's the only thing I know I can do right when killing myself. Plus, if I can find someone to let me use a shotgun, well, aiming isn't even an issue anymore.

Blah blah blah oh woe is you.

Get your head out of your ass and realize just how good you have it compared to other folks. Everyone has been where you are yet few gave up. Nothing worth doing in this world is easy so stop crying, stand up, and take it

What if you only have blank rounds?

I agree with what you are saying. But the fact that I understand it is part of the problem. I almost wish I was less capable of understanding things so i could live in some form of blissful ignorance

Yeah I moved to Africa people here have houses smaller than ur room and slices that don't work 4 shit.

Take all the drugs op. Turn your brain into a mush.

A lot of people understand, why does that matter? Just kill yourself already if you can't figure out a way to live without complaining all the fucking time. No one is going to have pity on you and give you a gorgeous life where you don't have to do shit at all. Just kill yourself and stop whining about it. If you're too much of a pussy, fucking shut up, get a job, and live your life as the drone society wants you to be.

Why the fuck would I buy blank rounds

It's not supposed to be about what society asked of you... You knew that.. It's what you ask of yourself. Holding yourself to the standards you define as Greatness. Seizing opportunity and chasing whispering dreams. Make a damn life for yourself and the things that grow when you cum in a woman.

In case you change your mind.

travel

Then we get the vp. Yeah... really doing the world a favor.

Evolution is fake.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1485265350913.webm
just think of it as restarting user

the goal of life is to find what makes it valuable for you.

I don't change my mind. The moment I find a way to get a gun, I'll finally be free. Sucks being a square white guy, history of depression keeping me from a permit to purchase, and don't know anyone who can link me to the black market.

acceptance is the answer. Stop expecting humans to be a certain way. society and hollywood have tainted the meaning of life. if you wanna LIVE, then advocate absurd and random.

just go to chicago and ask people to borrow their guns

Fuck a horse, or have a horse fuck you, either way u will finally be happy.

*master your self. confront your psyche. all the answers you seek lie within you

Thank you guys for replying to this thread. There is some solace in knowing a few people can empathize.

KeK
Are you banned from buying gun parts aswell?

No, because they'll just shoot me in non-fatal places and I'll be stuck in a hospital for who knows how long and no clue what kind of shit condition my body will be in after.

Hmm, I hadn't thought about that... Only trouble with that is that I need to research what all a gun needs and hope I'm not missing anything. I'm a smart person, but I don't know if I trust myself not to fuck up putting together a gun without any knowledge beforehand.

>How can I distract myself
i know you said no drugs but srsly a bowl of gonja every night is what keeps me going. I mean just casually hit it in the evening like some old gradpa smoke'n his pipe. It's just a perfect steady supply of seritonin-codone-codine whatever the fuck the brain does. I know it's just cause it's dumbing you down ever so slightly but it just makes the world so much more fucking interesting. I probably have some diagnoseable depression, maybe i just found a correct dose of self-medication

If you smart don't end urself we need people in this world to replace the tumbler fems after the mass genocide

I said I'm smart, not useful. Sheesh.

Society is a unnatural construct, there is no value to be gained.

Dubs don't lie.

Yeah, I've been smoking nightly for the past year. You're totally right but that effect has begun to wear off. I need to smoke a massive amount to feel the high that I used to, and I know it'll eventually get to the point where I no longer feel anything at all

omg, so you are fapping yourself silly, your hormonal balance is all fucked.
Clearly you need to do no fap as fapping is the cause of all the lacklusters and depressions. .

I see nothing unnatural about society. Humans are animals, and we're all acting exactly like we should be. Everyone is looking out only for themselves and those they care about.

>no value to be gained
...you type on your computer that fits in your pocket that cost so little it was probably a hand-me-down freeby. you think nomadic tribes would have come up with that shit eventually?

Take a tolerance break. Sure it'll suck for like the 2 week period but then it gets better.

That's why smart people don't smoke so often. Only dumb asses do it every night, because you build up tolerances.

seems like you should try accepting Jesus user - at least as a last resort. Could it hurt? Would you be able to live with yourself knowing you betrayed the atheist you grew to hate?

I feel the same way as you, OP.

Except, I am not successful in any way, shape or form. If you have a good job and are financially independent, then I can't really relate to you feeling miserable.

If you have a steady income and don't have any money issues, then why don't you just do whatever you want? I mean, surely the whole world is at your fingertips. Go to Spain, take a swim in the ocean and sip a margarita. Or maybe you want to go to Siberia and see what it means to live in a frozen wasteland. Maybe you just want to go to some European capital, to abuse drugs and screw whores. I don't know what it is you're into, but whatever it is, you can probably manage to satisfy your desires.

Are you just angry and full of hate for no reason?

it sounds like you want to do something that you're not. playing an instrument or getting buff or painting or playing a sport you like. you just seem unfulfilled. find that thing you're missing if you haven't already and go after it

What limits of your capacities do you know, OP?
I challenge you to find the thing that you can always improve on.

what do you guys think of videos like this? youtube.com/watch?v=pQQvc-RllCg

It's called a sangria you stupid left wing idiot

Why convince everyone? You obviously need help if you're asking for it on this goddamn image board. Learn from the Bible. If you don't care for it then go to the miriad of other religions. I'm warning you, it will take a considerable amount of time. Good hunting.

>Do psychologists actually give a fuck though?
no

> I feel like their entire purpose is to string those in pain along for their own profit.
yes, i could have solved allot of my problems if the insurance just gave me the cash they spend on those morons.

> Also I don't think I could ever change the way I think because of some idiot who chose to study the easiest field in academia and congratulates me for "opening up".
Most the mental problems that humans have are incompatibilities between socialite structures and instinct.

Instinct is determinated by genetics so you cannot change it, environment is usually not changeable by therapists.

Looks like Kaley Cuoco. Too bad it's not her.

>I cannot
>I will never
>I am destined
>They are insurmountable.

K right there you have already lost the battle. psychology is the easiest of the sciences, which is why Psych programs are usually filled with women. Regardless, psychology is a recent field, but the work done in it has been pretty eye opening.

I don't know if you have any mental illness, or really anything about you, except that you think change is impossible, which is bullshit.

It's easy to be certain about your future when you make it a self-fulfilling prophecy. If you think it can't be changed and do nothing about it, then you can easily predict where you'll be in 60 years. You have to actually try. Your posts (if they are yours) are filled with assumptions. You can't assume shit in life, ever. You have to adjust to the circumstances around you. "Society" doesn't tell you to do anything. People make their living in a variety of ways, many you've never heard of or could never even imagine doing. You do what you must to get by.
If it really seems that empty and dull then I would suspect mental illness. And a psychologist/psychiatrist would most certainly help. It's easy to distort the truth when you feel this way. When you think about your future and your pasta and your self worth and everything. Its easy for it to be biased. When another person (like a psych) takes a glance at your life, they may see something much more.

And idk if your single or married or in a nice relationship, cuz tbh thats one of the single most important things, and a man's world can be made brighter and more vivid when Darwin's genetic demands are met and you have a wonderful partner to hold you close at night, but thats just me cuz im a lonely fucker and like you I have a decent life of education and employment but feel empty, am not good too good at connecting with people and am quite lonely.

Fuck you. You would have done it already, you coward.

naaaa na na na see this is what i'm saying, don't smoke to get high. Just smoke cause it's 8 o'clock or whatever and you take a hit every 20, 30 minutes while you're watching jeopardy or playing lord of the what-have-you and it makes dinner taste better. maybe another bowl here and there but you shouldn't be getting wasted every night on any substance. That's what the doctors call clinical depression.

>dude, u r 22, go LIVE
>go get a girl
>go to an party
>go masturbe ur self
>get some fun
>go L I V E
He started with "masturbate self" then went back in to his basement to play videya

Lol, gtfo.

My job earns me enough to pay for my rent and food and some vidya. I am definitely lucky to be able to pay for necessities, but I cannot afford to do whatever I desire just yet. I know I started this thread out of pessimism, but don't give up user. You'll get your financial independence soon enough

Play video games. Or, if it's your thing, become a hunter and kill animals. The issue with that is that you become a serial killer at one point, but that only sucks for the people around you

Killing yourself is degenerate. Quit being a puss and enjoy the only life you'll ever live. Everyday that passes is another one you will never see again. Killing yourself will never allow you to the days that have yet to be born.

However, if you do it, make sure to live stream it on Facebook and just before you kick the chair out from under you, profess to the world that Mark Zuckerburg is a piece of shit an enabled you to kill yourself.

Buy a puppy or plant something...just keep going nigger

Sangria? You mean the alcoholic beverage, made from wine and fruits?

Did you reply to the wrong person, or is there another definition for the word "sangria" that I should be aware of?

You first, dipshit. I'm comfortable with watching you die.

checked. The reason he can't/won't do those things is because he has no outlet for his depression and sin. He'll reject my advice to turn to the Lord, which is sad because it's the only advice in here that would benefit him.

They are nearly bluffing their way true life in full blissful ignorance

Man, you are lucky you live in a society where the demands are so few that you have time to have this fucking extended teenage psychosocial moritorium.

You are not 14, you've got a world of options and the only limits to what you can do are primarily linked to a lack of imagination (granted being financially solvent helps too).

Stop searching for a fucking reason and use the time you've got. Find a fucking hobby or an interest you enjoy and fucking do it. Will it mean anything on a fucking cosmic scale? No... but little / anything does so you may as well make the most of it OP...

You humongous, whining faggot.

I hate people who say this optimistic bullshit. Who cares if it's the only one you get? Not to mention the fact that you don't even know how life works yet. Just because you don't know what's after doesn't mean you only have one shot to live life. For all you know, you're going to be living every human life in existence and you're going to experience everything that ever happens in this world.

Send me a gun, I'd be glad to stream it.

Thanks, dude, it's a nice thing to say.

A lot of people(myself included) don't have a whole lot going on in life, just work. If you don't mind me projecting a little bit, my guess would be that you are agitated and in a bad mood, because you don't have a girlfriend. Do you think getting a lady friend would alleviate your grumpiness?

Glory among men is worthless.
Just do whatever the hell you want to do, and everyone will eventually notice.

Africa is filled with proto humanoid, how can you compare the 2 experiences of life.
negroids only just have self awareness. off course they are blissfull. they are ignorant and stupid.
Dumb people are usually happy as they are to stupid to realize what is going on.