Butts

butts

I'm going to go watch The Founder tomorrow because Michael Keaton is awesome.

is the founder a good movie?

I hear it is. It's about the founder of McDonald's Ray Kroc and how much of a piece of shit he was. It stars Michael Keaton.

Cuddle my hole. With your tongue.

sounds like an interesting movie

that's lewd

There really needs to be a /fur/ board, right guys? ...That's the only reason I come here :(

I haven't seen it but good choice, first movie I've been interested in in a long time.

Yes, and I'm going to go see it tomorrow.

I'll watch anything with Michael Keaton. After the performance in Birdman I will and do support everything he does.

Had one years ago, was a prank and anyone that posted on it got banned.

And you love it.

Sup Forums just sucks in general now.

Hey Luc.

hello people

Hello

Hey League.

yeah, I guess so

hello

Hey snarf, how's it going
Hey jeff, how's your night?

pretty good. I made some pizza earlier, and played DnD. I'm pretty tired now though

how's yours?

Almost lvl 70 on my Demon Hunter. So glad I got a Gem of Ease up to make it easy to grind out.

oh nice, and oh god you just reminded me. I'm so used to not doing pathfinder for so many weeks I haven't done anything with the session and it starts up again tomorrow.

Other than that my day is going pretty good, nothing of note really happening.
I'm assuming your not talking about WoW because demon hunters in wow start at level 98.

Wait, what level do demon hunters start at?

Lurker coming out of the depths. Diablo 3 DH, not WoW DH

I had such high hopes for D3.

starting back up after so long'll be fun. are you continuing a campaign or starting a new one?

I'm continuing it, I just hope all the players will be able to show up and from now on if there are 4 players than we are playing no matter what.

gonna head off to sleep now. night all

sounds great

yep, I just gotta figure out what I'm going to do. I want to wait till I unleash the minotaurs and labyrinth.

Anybody have the rest of this image set?

Diablo 3. I don't like the class, so its the last one for me to level to 70.

I only played berserker before dropping it.

well that is good I think.

My friend gave me his netflix and demanded I watch Bojack Horseman.

Literal worse use of your time than pounding nails into your skull.

The expansion heavily improved the game. Hunnibuns got me back into it and there's a new season going on. I want to burn out there last few levels on the Dh, before switching over to For Honor.

What's going on in here fluff butts?

Yeah, but it apparently deals a lot with Existential and Absurdist philosophy which I am very interested in.

Gay things.

Homo

(bumpin')

Hunnibuns!

I can't wait till' we see the death of the EU.

I read a magazine about trump meeting putin in private and plotting to take over north korea.

Wow. United States.

I don't see the advantage of taking over that sorry excuse of a country.

Yeah seriously, I doubt that...

(excuse hertrosexual picture pls)

Just saying it's what the magazine said

Cannibalism is the logical end of the in the hellzone of a society that promotes excess consumption that we live in.

Making lefties continue pivoting positions so that the go:

>wtf! I love NK now.

Are you seriously promoting cannibalism? Or are you talking in your stupid, cryptic ways?

You are actually retarded.

He's just being more edgy than an art deco floor lamp.

Shut up. I'm tired, and I don't feel like listening to your retarded bullshit. I know your game, homo.

He's a fucking retard. Everyone hates him, and for good reason.

Move here.

>I'm tired
>I don't feel like listening
Then fucking leave, numb nuts.

You leave, faggot. Everybody hates you.

You're going to open a can of wooooooorms

I'll get deported.

Good.

You're Asian, you'll be fine.

>everybody hates you
>

Then why are you here?

Because I'm not somewhere else.

Then go somewhere else.

He wants to feel superior and show off his "art"

eh

That would require not being here, which is a thing I'm not willing to do.

And his autistic obsession with a mediocre actor.

Then don't be here.

>posting pictures of Michael Keation
>showing off my work
Right, because I'm clearly responsible for Michael Keaton's talent and the films he has been in, you fucking moron.

>autistic obsession with a mediocre actor.

Seriously, you're a fucking retard.

Tell me why, Mr Michael Keaton.

I'm talking about your squidward heads you fucking idiot.

>mediocre
>has won numerous awards, starred in Oscar winning films, is an actual box office draw
>mediocre

Wow.

Who cares?

Asians are in a weird spot in the American racism hierarchy. They get all the same racism, but Americans don't really have a problem with them, so they have a pseudo-white status.

Because he think's he's better than everyone else while simultaneously declaring himself trash in a twisted form of attempted humility to express even greater superiority.
Yet it's only a dissonance his monkey mind creates since people just cant stand his passive aggressive nature, so he has to spew his shit to the only place that cant tell his dumb ass to fuck off, such as the social rejects of internet furries.
It's like the mediocre girl who hangs out with the fat girl to look prettier in comparison.

Yeah, because I'm currently posting them, so it makes sense to accuse me of currently posting them.

Because you suffer from a lack of proper brain development that has severely impacted your cognitive functioning.

Probably the millions of people who pay money to see his films as well as any consideration of the differences between the definitions of success and mediocrity.

Yet you're envious of me.

Well said. You are correct.

>Yet you're envious of me.

>implying the oscars mean shit in the year of our lord, 2017
Birdman was a bad film.

Oh, and in the real world most people find me rather charming.

Do I need to post the screen cap where he said it?

Birdman is one of the best films I've seen in the last decade.

Did I say you were currently posting them? You fucking post them all the time. You make threads with them as the OP, you fill the entire thread with them. Just because you aren't doing it literally at this moment doesn't mean people can't criticize you about doing it.

It's mostly that I can't really speak as well as I can type and even then I'd be completely screwed if I didn't have google auto correct.

>sudden drama

>work in 3 hours
>no sleep
>if i had gone to sleep, i would have overslept
I WANT MY FUCKING AVATARS BACK

I'm envious of everyone, so that isnt saying much.

You must not see many films. I bet you're the kind of tool that'd like Paterson.

I'm not envious of virgins though.
Or blacks
Or jews (Reptilians)

DEJA VU
IVE JUST BEEN TO THIS PLACE BEFORE
IM HIGHER ON HE BEAT AND I KNOW ITS MY TIME TO CALL
(CALLING YOU)
AND AS SUCH ITS A MYSTERY

Man, I'd love to find splatter house.

Says the cunt that can't even think properly.

If I posted them all the time then I'd be posting them now or I'd have posted them within the last month. I get the whole "exaggeration to emphasize your point" schtick, but that being said, you're a fucking moron.

I haven't seen Paterson. I imagine you enjoy the Marvel Universe franchise.

Is it because everyone is pretty much capable of having human relationships?

Oh, I'm sorry for not being dropped on my head as a child.

Wait.

No, I'm not.

GONNA GET YOU
LIKE A SPACE BOY!

WOO O-O-OOOOH

Just learn basic English and yell it loud and angrily. you'll be fine.

You weren't dropped on your head, rather your mother tried to have you aborted but it didn't take. Hence your severe mental retardation.

Keep using that argument, Mr Keaton the Projector and mediocre actor.

YES