Sup Forums Is pathetic tonight. Quit beating off and lets get a gore thread going

Sup Forums Is pathetic tonight. Quit beating off and lets get a gore thread going.

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/worst-beheading-video-ever-horrific-sound-massive-blood-loss/
goregrish.com/video/414/brutal-beheading-from-iraq-close-up-view-warning-extremely-graphic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

hell ya in honor of the jews on shoah day

FUCK THE JEWS

bump

you're a fucking failure. kike.

jew love here

Bump

only problem with jews is there arent enough of them

bestgore.com/beheading/worst-beheading-video-ever-horrific-sound-massive-blood-loss/

One of my personal favs is the video of those chechneyans beheading that group of Russian soldiers. Classic

post birth abortion.

Good thing they had a pen to point out the action. I wouldn't have noticed it otherwise.

The pen gave me the same disgust that gore used to.

Let me stop completely and get out of the car.

goregrish.com/video/414/brutal-beheading-from-iraq-close-up-view-warning-extremely-graphic

Horrifying

Sand niggers made those knives out of sand.
you don't stop the cut halfway.

*Yawn* Beheading videos are shit, now. I eat my dinner and watch the executions and gore. Badass, but not disturbing.

The real banger is the torture videos. Forgot where I found one, but this Mexican cartel captured a leader of a rival, and were like beating his feet with 2x4's and breaking every bone in his body, cutting his ear and dick off and making him ear it van Gogh style. Batteries shocking him for hours. Waterboarding. Self-rape. They stuck a steel rod in his severed cock and sodomized him with it. Cut his tongue out and stapled it to his severed ear. Was good. Even got an eyeball ripped out with pliers and he had to swallow it whole.

Bump

...that were killed in the holocaust.