Feels thread

Feels thread

Feeling really alone tonight. My depression is really hitting hard, for whatever reason. Haven't left the apartment today. Haven't done anything at all. Feeling useless. Someone out there must be feeling the same, or at least similarly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=jOnfV0-0apE
youtube.com/watch?v=Pjz-YRBZfG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NOPE

This is what pot is made for, broseph. Or alcohol if that is more thing (only if you're a happy drunk), alcohol makes me a happy drunk, even if I'm drinking solo, but if you drink and then get sad or angry probably best you don't.

But pot helps with depression moments like that. Also make boredom and doing nothing much more enjoyable.

Yeah, I am a frequent weed smoker, but I'm out right now and don't have money for more at the moment. Weed really helped me deal with some shit in the past. I would have probably killed myself if I didn't have weed after my fiance left me. We were together for 6 years, and then she was gone. It's been 2 years, and I'm still dead inside. All I want is someone to be with me, to hold me, to love me like she used to.

It's not that I have been celibate. Far from it. But almost everyone out there wants sex, not intimacy. I would rather have someone cuddle with me for several hours than have sex. It leaves me feeling empty, especially since the time I was assaulted. I don't enjoy it like I used to.

I really wish I had weed so I could take my mind off things. Maybe I'll try to meet up with a friend tomorrow, and they'll smoke me out.

I feel your pain, OP. I'm 19 years old and unemployed. I'm physically fit, but a total introvert. Know I'm handsome, but I just stay inside all day playing video games and watching Netflix. Always depressed. Always alone. It fucking sucks, and I hate it but I can't change even when I try. Too awkward. Maybe I get lucky and get laid every 5-6 months, by some miracle.

Can't smoke weed, either, because I'm looking for a job rn, and can't risk failing a drug test. Once I can, though, I'm getting so fucking baked it won't even be funny... Also been thinking about trying 'Shrooms. Hear they're good for depression, and another way to relax.

The sad thing though, is that I miss someone who doesn't exist anymore. Maybe she never existed in the first place. I was desperately in love with someone who didn't feel that way for me. Not sure I'll ever trust someone like that again. I want to, more than anything though. I feel that is the only thing I really want out of life.

I'm 28, almost 29. It doesn't get easier dealing with depression. I've been coming to Sup Forums and Sup Forums for more than 10 years now. It's strange to think about that. I'm sure if you met me on the street, you wouldn't think I was depressed and anxious, but I am and I have been since I was 12. I try to do my best with it. I am seeing a therapist again for the first time in years. But none of it really helps. You just delay the emptiness, I guess. I'm trying to hold on until Sunday, because I know I will have something to do then. It's nice to have something to look forward to. But again, that's only temporary.

I've done shrooms and acid, and while they are enjoyable, I don't know if I would say they are good for depression. They intensify whatever you are feeling. If you are really depressed, you could end up having a really awful trip. If you try them, go into it with a clear mind. Don't think about negative thoughts. Try to enjoy yourself.

Thanks for the advice, bro. One of the reasons I want to do 'Shrooms, anyway aside from the depression thing and the trip is I hear that sometimes, while in a certain stage of trip you see what is wrong with your life and can fix it, if that makes any sense. It's worth a shot to me, IMO, maybe I will have a chance to fix something and make me happy. IDK.

I'm 19 too in a similar situation..I think I'm pretty good looking but haven't got laid yet. I sit here isolating myself from everyone I know because I'm too ashamed to be around them. Most of my friends are going to school, working, doing something with their lives. While I sit here, unable to really function outside of my house. I can't even go to the grocery store without feeling crushing anxiety, and people always notice too. So I sit here avoiding any and all physical contact with people, trying not to let those terrible feelings of shame and pointlessness set in. This is one of those nights where the loneliness is actually setting in for once. Sucks man.

Smoke a fucking blunt and relax. Don't be a pussy anymore. Life's too shirt for being a pussy.

You're looking for ego death. If you want that, you're going to have to take a heroic dose of shrooms. I would advise you to take a normal dose first, so you have some sense of what you're going to be experiencing.

Just remember to have respect for the drug.

i have lost a great girl about 6 years ago.. i have no clue how its going with er and it was such a stupid thing. I think things will work out again if we only saw eachother for once. but i dont know if she is still out there. the last 3 chicks were okay for a year or 2, then i lost everything inside of me for them.

its hard to forget someone who gave you so much remember though.

Not the OP but,

Never done enough shrooms to seriously trip but I have with Acid and I smoked my pain away for a long. Be careful with any psychedelics while in an emotional state. You have to be ready for that shit otherwise it'll take you for a ride. Having said that, and used psychedelics I can say that I definitely came out understanding myself better, but there are friends of mine who I say should never do them, because I know that they won't be able to handle it.

If you stare into the abyss long enough, it stares back

Tight. You'll get through it though unless your a pussy. Then fuck you.

Fuck, there are some depressed dudes in here.

36 year old here - let me tell you to fucking hang in there. Shit gets easier once you pass the 20s - 27 was probably the hardest year of my life.

Today, have hot wife, job I don't hate, some fun toys, a bit of respek at the workplace, two beautiful kids. Life is good. But it wasn't always.

Hang the fuck in there, fags. The 20s are a bitch, but once you survive it, you're killing it every day.

>just remember to have respect for the drug

THIS

Pic of wife for credibility.

Here's more of niggerdom

Here's more of niggerdomIf naw. I gotchu fam

Doesn't work that way for everyone, buddy. Some of us are truly hopeless.

19 yr old here
Until a couple of days ago I was relatively happy but then I had a really vivid and beautiful dream where this really beautiful girl I knew from highschool and I started as friends, and progressively got closer until we started dating and ever since I woke up I felt this empty space in my heart. inb4 im a giant faggot

Shrooms are not a way to relax

thx bruh, i have pretty shit time keeping social contacts wich drags me down so hard and fast, good friend tries to keep me up but she cant do everything on her own. atleast i have a job i fucking love.

My ex is engaged. She kept telling me so many lies on the way out. She "didn't know what she wanted", she "was afraid of commitment"....it was all bullshit. She met this guy, and less than a year later she was engaged. I didn't care to know, but for whatever reason she called me to tell me. I ignored all her calls, until a good friend of mine told me what she had to say. I didn't talk to her, only messaged her that she was dead to me, that she ruined my life, and that I hope she can't have kids. Fuck her. The only good thing is I still had some nudes of her that I screencapped when we would sext over Skype while we were apart for a few months. If I ever wanted to ruin her life, I have the ammunition. She would be mortified if she had her nudes shared.

Seriously, fuck her. That bitch fucked me the day before broke my heart. She knew what she was doing. I thought I was going to save our relationship, but she was just using me.

Women know how to twist the knife, when the deed is already done. I'll never find peace over what happened, as long as I live.

man, you are still a kid, be patient, all came in the right time

i'm 30 and might can give you some advice. i've dealt with depression nearly all my life.

1) everything you ever hear is opinion

2) trying to 'cure' depression by drinking or doing drugs will do nothing for you

3) accept what you have and most importantly what you have not

4) if you can do something about it, then do, otherwise fuck off with it

5) read Meditations by Marcus Aurelius

6) realize that, ironically enough, most 1st world countries have higher rates of depression than 3rd world countries. this indicates the problem isn't necessarily with you, but with our culture and lifestyles

7) learn to meditate

8) your perspective on any particular situation is the key - just because you see it one way doesn't mean it -is- that way

9) lay off the social media

10) this took me a long time to fully realize: you have all the tools necessary to deal with absolutely anything that comes up. believe in yourself - no matter what, you can deal with it

11) discipline works

same shit happend (exept engagement) to me end of 2016's summer. glad i have a pretty arse folder of nudes of her. i do feel guilty i always lied that ive deleted them but i have rowed this boat too much before. for now im sucking up to a very good friend wich i do love too. but more in a family way.

Why men give women the opportunity to do this to them I will never understand. They do it BECAUSE you let them do it.

As i type this I realize that I let a nigger of a business partner and former friend do this to me. He took me for everything I had because i wanted friend. I am still plotting my revenge.

Appreciate the input. I'm not suicidal depressed, but I am just... Well, depressed all the time. I feel like I can handle it, and won't go overboard. If and when I decide to do so, I'll be sure to have a Trip-Sitter to make sure I don't go up shit creek w/o a paddle.

Any more advice is wonderous to have, BTW. I smoke marijuana, but never touched Acid/LSD/Shrooms, etc before. Just weed. :/

Appreciate the input. I'm not suicidal depressed, but I am just... Well, depressed all the time. I feel like I can handle it, and won't go overboard. If and when I decide to do so, I'll be sure to have a Trip-Sitter to make sure I don't go up shit creek w/o a paddle.

Any more advice is wondrous to have, BTW. I smoke marijuana, but never touched Acid/LSD/Shrooms, etc before. Just weed. :/

Sounds like you're an edgy red piller....

There is no way to prepare. It is a trail by fire.

See
Weed is not addictive but can be abused Fair warning. I started when I was 17 and am now 22 having just now been "clean" for 2 and a half months. Weed is fine as recreation, but does not solve problems.

When i did acid the first time it was just 1 hit to gauge how it worked (same as being more Roasted than you have ever been in your life) but I think it was sub par. Next time took 2 hits. First hit then waited an hour and took the 2nd while walking around town with my buddy also on acid (bad idea btw idk how we didn't get picked up by police) and barely held it together until we called someone to pick us up. Definitely a game changer though

I've stopped talking to the girl im crazy about. Now I'm pretty certain that she now be fucking one if my friends. Her and I have hooked up in the past and now I feel like I wasted so much time on her.

Acid is tame i do it by myself alot about to do some tomorrow actually

Shrooms is fucking intense you can lose your mind but once you really get into it its amazing probably my favorite drug. Very rare though im about to start growing my own.

If youre are looking to change yourself emotionally and mentally id suggest shrooms as it will make you rethink everything you know

I've stopped talking to the girl im crazy about. Now I'm pretty certain that she now be fucking one of my friends. Her and I have hooked up in the past and now I feel like I wasted so much time on her. Just two weeks ago she was all over me and now were not even friends.

Yeah, that's what I've been leaning on. I live in Houston, so the SB is next week. No doubt I can go to a party and pick up some Acid, but where the fuck do I buy Shrooms at, lmao?

All my local drug dealers only sell weed. But, there is this concert thing with the SB next week and undoubtedly there will be Molly/Acid being sold in the clubs. I'll pry around.

Sup Forums is the only family that I have left and it's gotten me through a lot of hard times. Can somebody please just say that they love me, Sup Forumsros? It'd mean the world to me right now.

Pretty much this. There's no way to describe a trip, really. You can't understand what it is like until you experience it for yourself.

Once you start to get your feet under you, and you've tripped a few times, you'll have more fun. It is REALLY intense, depending on how much you take. Even small doses are still intense. Last time I tripped I was alone, and in public. I was in Chicago, and went to the Art Institute. It was amazing. But you can't do that your first time, because you'll be freaking out in public. It's something you have to get used to.

Be prepared. Have a trip sitter, and don't be around people you aren't comfortable with. Relax. If you feel negative thoughts coming, change your focus. You have to power to control what you think about. Your trip sitter can help with this as well.

If things get bad, never forget that the moment will pass. It always passes. It is only temporary. Breathe. Drink water. Relax. Think good thoughts.

You'll be fine, I think. Relax and try to enjoy the trip.

i always love anyone on the internet that doesnt act like a douche, but when i meet them irl things change with speed of light.

i love you user.

Hey homeboy. Hang the fuck in there. Won't say I love you, but I'm here for you. Fag.

I love ya. I also love those trips. Well done.

Here are some nice tits for you.

Fellas, are we seeing a fucking trend here?
Take a break from women for a while, just jerk off for a few months and try not to think about an actual woman for a while. Detox. Then when the time comes, take it from there.

how many of you po dogs out in the cold have some kind of chronic inflammatory disease?
do drugs?
you live in a winter climate right now?
RECENT losses? as in a dame/boy left you? mom died? dog dies?
age of depression onset
interests,hobbies?
major and minor familial illnesses.
bad,not so bad deformaties?

Your gonna be okay. And one day you're going to have a real person right in front of you saying they love you.

Do you ever wonder if we're the "forerunners" in a ~14B year old universe with a hundreds of billion year lifespan (before heat death or whatever) if we're just the first species to evolve up?

Dude, not even stoned and you mindfucked me.

My only family member that I had left died yesterday of a kidney failure and my girlfriend that I've been with for 10 years broke up with me on the same day. I also can't afford living in my house anymore and the bank is going to seize my home and kick me out soon. For the first time in my life I'm experiencing true loneliness and helplessness and it's terrifying. Reading your posts really is helping me cope with everything. Thanks again, Sup Forumsros.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Here's my logic:

If the universe is ~14 billion years old, and the planet we live on is ~4.5 billion years old, I would bet that there's at least ONE other planet that has evolved intelligent life. We can't be the only one. Earth isn't that special. Astronomers are finding planets like Earth all the time. The Universe is simply too big for humans to be the only intelligent life out there.

The real question to me is whether or not humans will live long enough to meet these other life forms. It would take hundreds of light years for us to get anywhere. Alpha Centauri is the closest system, and it's almost 5 light years away. Assuming Einstein is right, and we cannot go faster than the speed of light, the possibility of us ever meeting aliens are practically nil.

To me, that's even more sad than being the only life forms in the universe. Our lives are so fleeting, we can never live long enough to meet each other.

My grandfather and great-grandfather fought for the Germans in World War 1 and World War 2. Both in the Luftstreitkräfte/Luftwaffe.

Manfred von Richthofen, the Red Baron of Germany was my great-grandfather. My grandfather, who I won't name because his surname isn't the same for his and my personal privacy, fought in the JG. 52/1 in the Western front, and fought against an American invasion in Normandy. He told me about why our people hate the Jews, and this needs to be common knowledge.

With every fiber in my body, I wish Germany had won the war. We fought against the banks, and it took a world immobilized in war to stop us. I look to my grandfather with tears in my eyes because he is a forgotten hero in time, one who stepped up to fight against the Zionist machine. To lose a war is to be forgotten in the sands of time, as time wanes on.

>youtube.com/watch?v=jOnfV0-0apE

>youtube.com/watch?v=Pjz-YRBZfG0

Thank you.

My pet rat just died in my hands not even 2 hours ago. She was a good rato

Fuck off Nazis.

I'm not the guy you linked, but Nazism and Anti-Semitic behavior isn't the same thing. Just because you dislike Jews and Judaism doesn't make you a Nazi.

I fucking hate Jews, and I am not a Nazi.

>victimizing Nazi Germany
>Zionist machine

WEW LAD

>I would bet that there's at least ONE other planet that has evolved intelligent life.

Given the sheer size of the universe, I would have to agree. There is PROBABLY life out there. However, Earth is pretty unique, in some ways. An atmosphere, water, a mild temperature. Those are the pre-requisites of life(aside from the temperature) for life. While there are other planets that are likely to share these conditions, there is one thing that is exceedingly rare.

One major the advantage the earth has is Jupiter. Jupiter, with its massive gravitational field actual diverts all the meteors that come our way(which happens quite often). If it wasn't for Jupiter, we would have been bombarded long ago, and humans would never have walked this earth. Imagine how many planets may have harbored life, only to be showered with cosmic rocks.

So yes, seeing how massive the universe is, it is my belief there is life out there. But while there are several planets which seem to have conditions suitable for life, the perfect combination of atmosphere, water, temperature, and a nearby planet to safeguard you is quite rare.

stop being a beta bitch and do something about it

I started filling out paperwork to join the army last month, the next day I lost my job and couldn't find another. I'm on my last $10 and living in my moms pool house just waiting for the fucking military to swoop in and save me

I love it when people tell those who are depressed to just 'get over it'.
Because that helps.

Cool story bro. You just coincidentally share a hatred for a group of people with an ideology that made the hatred of those people a cornerstone of their beliefs.

I bet when you tell people you hate Judiasm, that they will really care that you aren't a Nazi. Good luck with that, fag.

is this from 5 cm per second?

because it does, people who cannot get over it are simply put, weak and not only that, they enjoy wallowing in self pity, to wit: this very thread.

if you really wanted to stop feeling depressed, you would get off Sup Forums, get off your ass, and do something other than sit at home in mum's basement and looking pouty all day

source: I have depression, and I tried to kill myself in the past. seriously, just stop being a little bitch

Nice, I'm a faggot for my own personal beliefs. Well, it is what it is, then. Also, yeah, I've mentioned my disliking for Judaism before when the conversation calls for it. At least I can be a bigot, and dislike something with class, unlike you acting like a typical Keyboard Warrior flinging shit around like you're a Chimp at the zoo. Pathetic. Truly pathetic. Pick up a book for once.

I can relate to you guys with depression, anxiety and major stress. I've battled depression for a long time and just recently had a bad case of anxiety. One of the best things you can do is to get outside. Go for a walk, start an easy workout routine, even play with your pet. Eating healthy is also important. These things get your mind off the negativity of depression/anxiety. You'll feel better physically from exercising almost immediately due to the release of endorphins.

For me, it's 2:41 in the morning.
I don't have to do anything until I gotta catch the bus to go to work,
which happens to be in 12 hours.
I literally have nothing better to do with my life as of right now.
And yet I am also depressed. I entered this thread for the sake of that comment.
I've been depressed for several years.
I cannot simply get over it.

>the anti-semite can't handle being called a fag on Sup Forums
>takes pride in being a bigot

Go back to your safe space on Sup Forums, faggot.

went out ith 4 friends after getting drunk they all bailed on me... im cold cuz it was 30 miute wa;sk home adn my hand is swolen fom alll the it i punched on the way home. fuvck them all

I didn't say you got over it, also notice I said I *have* depression

it does not leave you, you just learn to control it and manage it, how you can control it, it's up to you to find out

the only thing that keeps me focused is anger, I just swapped one evil for another, but now I get shit done

work out (I do it at home), go out for a walk or read shit, does not matter, just do something m8

Who says I can't handle being called a faggot? I'm on Sup Forums, no shit. I'm saying it's pathetic you're trying to be a Keyboard Warrior flinging typical grade Sup Forums ammo about. You're a literal cliche, that's the funny thing.

Be careful with shrooms. I took them once and it started out nice, but when the light went off, I went into total panic. I had a strong feeling that alp my life I'd been living in a fake world and therefore nothing I ever knew was real. I also feared that I had actually zoned out and that I would wake up the next day on the streets, with a murdered girlfriend in my apartment and blood on the walls. Nothing happened, of course, but the fear was very real.

>virtue signaling this hard

>samefagging this hard

Well, before the thread is pruned, thanks Sup Forumsros for the company and advice on 'Shrooms/Acid. Will take this into consideration and will do more research before I use.