So Sup Forums does Kratom actually work and other than online whats the best place to find it...

So Sup Forums does Kratom actually work and other than online whats the best place to find it? Its legal and all that but will places like head shops carry it?

bump you deviants

i have no idea what the fuck that is, theres your bump

I actually tried it for the first time this week. Yes, it does "work". I use it for anxiety and depression and it's worked wonders so far. Only shitty thing is that you can't use it more than a few times a week or else you'll get liver damage and/or addicted. I bought mine from socalherbalremedies.com, great vendor.

Yes it works. It's overpriced at head shops. Do some research or check out the subreddit. Kratom is great.

yeah, used it to get off opiates for a leg injury. had good luck with red for sleep and white for staying up.

Who told you that? I mean don't use it daily or switch up your strains but it's safe at low to moderate doses. Liver damage? No.

it's a drug. it will for sure work as long as you don't buy shit (headshops). Don't ever buy it from anywhere other than online. Go to /r/kratom and do some research to find some good vendors and strains you might like.

/thread

Read a few studies where people had liver damage after long-term use. How long have you been using it for?

Who told you that? I mean don't use it daily or switch up your strains but it's safe at low to moderate doses. Liver damage? No.

it feels weird

Had to have been used with other shit. Kratom on its own (legit kratom) will not do that.

Muhammad dat you?

The Maeng Da kind is incredible for work, especially if you do monotonous or manual labor.
Bali works a little for opiate withdrawl and is very relaxing

This. Or a good all around starter is Red Borneo.

It lowers test, no?

>also illegal here in NZ

Depends on strand just like weed. Forgot the one I took it was like red horn or some shut it it really did help with heroin/opioids withdrawlz

It works. There are some who say that they get nothing from it, which could be due to shitty quality product, or maybe some are just immune. It does seem to effect everyone a little differently.

Aside from going to like Bali, Indonesia, Malaysia, or Thailand (it's very, very illegal there, and I believe can carry the death penalty), online. Not that it's worth much, but I can vouch for Kratoria, and Misty Mountain Herbals. Kratom Moon used to be decent--not as good as the other two, but cheaper and good enough--but it got to where it was absolutely horrible. No noticeable effect, and the taste was extra horrid--it's pretty horrid as it is.

Be careful with this stuff user. It is addictive. It's not as bad coming off of opiates, but it's still not pleasant. I'm trying to ween myself off of it, because I'm sick of feeling like I need this shit to get through the day. Also, the DEA is very eager to outlaw it, and it's only by miracle that they haven't managed to do it yet. They came very close a few months ago, but apparently enough public backlash sidetracked it for now. They will get their way though, and it's best not to be addicted to it and suddenly find yourself cut off.

I take it for arthritis, back pain, and anxiety. Shit surprisingly works.

i used it. it felt like an opiate like high when i was first taking it, but like after doing it for two or three days, i started feeling very nauseous and having night terrors. so i stopped. i did red indo

Yes, it works. I take it for general anxiety and minor lower-back pain. It's helped me cut back on boozing so that's a plus. The bad things I've experienced are: constipation, light hair loss, and lower sex drive - while it makes ejaculating feel GREAT it takes me longer than normal to get a boner.

>and having night terrors.

Did you happen to take melatonin before bed? When I first started doing kratom, I noticed that taking melatonin at bedtime gave me somewhat of a psychedelic experience, once the lights went out. I enjoyed it, and thought it was cool. It gave me really vivid and bizarre dreams. This was hours after my last kratom dose for the day too. Unfortunately it stopped after a while. Perhaps due to tolerance?

I told a friend, and he told his gf who tried it. She thought it was very unpleasant, and even scary.

I take about 6 teaspoons during the day for anxiety or to help me sleep at night and it works great. Just don't take too much in a short period of time or else your body will start to want it