This girl made me spend over a grand to come and see her and i gave her an xbox...

This girl made me spend over a grand to come and see her and i gave her an xbox, then left me after i tried to make things work... do what you want and post results Sup Forumsrothers...

You should demand your Xbox back, but don't be too demanding or come off as too strong otherwise she might think your too aggressive.

She lives quite a distance away from me, also she blocked me on everything and wont speak to me but honestly i made sure she couldnt use my account to play games or use live and plus i got the one s she got my shitty old one but still... i did it so we could play games together...

Learn a lesson from all this and move on you beta faggot

Post pic of the girl and I might consider spamming.

Here

I'm trying dude but like i spent 2 years with her and i cant help it in a way doing this kinda gives me the final laugh in the situation you know? But i have come to terms that its over.

Meh. Not worth 1k.

Where the nudes at?

Im not posting nudes... i still have some kind of respect for her not to do it.

It was multiple trips but yeah you are proly right.

She humiliated you by accepting your money and shunned you away. Fuck respect at this point!

The thing is, she is 17 dont feel like getting banhammered lol

She is 17 so id get banned lol

tried to make things work? nigga you was her xbox delivery she didn't want anything else from you

Didnt mean to double post my bad

>waste $1000
>bitch got your Xbox
>still have "respect"
nah, OP, you don't have respect. respect is a two-way street. What you have is called "pussy whipped".

You typed 18 wrong

She is a beauty OP, worthy of every respect you have. You should relay your concerns to her more often, start by messaging her once per day through every way possible, if you have Facebook, if you have her number etc. Just make sure you can contact her. If she is not responding try sending even more messages to her. Eventually she is bound to respond

Ded

She found someone else already... theres no point... im just so hurt anons, 3 years down the drain...

That's why you should post her nudes. Also, you said two years earlier. Also, fuck her.

Was in the same boat. Spent around 12k in 4 months on her. On and off friends w benefits for 4 years before that. Dumped her when i started feeling distant from her cus she had tinder and wouldn't admit to talking to other guys. Moved to SoCal and send her snaps of girls I fuck now and then. She begged to move w me. Don't blow her shit up or spread nudes stop being a pussybaby

nudes and we might do something

Move the fuck on OP. Quit crying about it and go find a new girl. Chalk the $1k up on a lesson learned and quit being a winey little bit more and get back in the game. Take the hint- she worked you over and she's never going to talk to you again.

Its close enough we were passed 3 years i cant remember... and dude she is underage i cant morally and legally

op is faggot ill show some oc of an ex who did the same shit here

17 is legal in some sates

Im sorry guys im not getting banned for it

ight well