temptation for sure

Superspeed, become a super athlete, barely try, make millions and be famous

Being rich.

mind control

Care to elaborate?
Not a superpower

or super intelligence

The fucking power of success my niggas.

Win at everything I try to do, success at everything.

Invisibility

Rape

immortality, obviously

you niggas gona be dead and gone while im still fucking bitches

No-clip, but with flying.
I don't want to fall to the center of the earth.

You mean like Donald Trump?

>no godlike powers
>immortality

Nigga

astral projection, with the ability to hop into and control others biddies while projected

>you now have immortality but age like a raisin

Wow great choice

I all ready raped you and all those bitches you are bitching about.
Rape is the best superpower , also I raped you of your immortality

well pretty much like Deadpool you know regeneration and can likely never die ; then i have some time to get good at fire arm and shit !

Teleportation you fucking idiots

i can tell you are hurt

teleport anywhere I want, no need to book flights and spend 6hrs in some stinky over packed foreign airport while you wait for your connecting flight. I could go to any country at any time, teleport before being hit by a train, win

Time manipulation. It's like quicksaving in a video game, if I fuck anything up I just go back in time.

nigga if immortality is godlike then so is everything else listed, because a god could do all of them.

just mad u didnt think of it first lil faggie

you've either general xod or Donald Trump, both equally deluded.

I raped you while you were teleporting, and raped your ability to teleport

not godlike or ultimate?

easy

be white

but you can user

I raped you in the nick of time

Nice

>immortality

Have fun being the only being alive in the universe. In a few thousand years, you'll probably be the only living thing on earth. Alone. Cold. Hungry. Several billion years later, you'll be consumed by a fire ball as the earth is engulfed by the sun. You'll spend the next few billion years burning, being crushed, in the heart of a star. Then, suddenly, it will explode.

You'll probably spend the next few billion years driving through space. Alone. Cold. Hungry.

Most likely outcome is that you'll be sucked into another star, to relive the hell that was your time in our sun. Conceivably, you could spend trillions of years like this, kicked from star to star, alternating millions of degrees with frigid cold, never being able to breathe in a lungful of air.

The most merciful thing would be for you to make planet fall. But where? A gas giant? Hardly better than the sun. Some hellish world with an acidic atmosphere seems likely. Where you'll spend the next few billion years, burning and alone.

But hey, you'll get to fuck bitches, right? Except that time will lie nothing more than a distant memory, obscured by madness and pain.

I raped the whiteness right off of you, nigger

I raped the nice out of you

Ball, and good

teleportation, I like travelling

oi newfag he means "godlike" as in OP, not being able to die no matter what is pretty OP...

I'm just a dog

im totally fine with this

maybe ill see what happens at the end of the universe

maybe i can go to the next one and fuck bitches there

>not ultimate or godlike
Well where is that line drawn? How may IQ points can I give myself before I'm deified?

Basic white girl detected

Superspeed.
Would rape women left and right, without them even knowing how I look like.

there are plenty of heroes and villains who are immortal and not OP or godlike

so fuk u

Like, 250 give or take

And I raped them all

shiieet

That kinda hurt my feelings

I raped you super fast

to be a kawaii Japanese school girl with a dick

Getting away with lying, walk into a shop demand the money for whatever reason, take someone's car because you say you own it I guess it's mind manipulation

Immortality could become a bit of an issue though I mean the earth won't be here fever same goes for the galaxy. where you going to stand, who you going to hang with.

The power to never be cold, I fucking hate the cold.

Never would've thought of this. This beats that gay ass flying power I was gonna say

the stars nigga

flight, then fuck off from the city and enjoy nature

>the end of the universe

A gaping, empty void. So cold that you'll wish you were back in the heart of a star, just so you could be warm.

Immortality is legit the worst power. The ratio of "enjoyable" to "oh God I wish I could kill myself so this hellish existence would end" is way too shitty.

and space faring humans

because were getting there obv

That's why I said it all in good fun no reason to cry over it. Just know people roll their eyes when people point out they like traveling as if it were a hobby

But he's have time to craft his very own spaceship, and could avoid all that bullshit

Mind control.

Endless fun guaranteed.

Get money from people, fuck any bitch you want, make people insult each other and fight.

Lame. I guess I would go for an all-around better functioning brain then; photographic memory, high IQ, perfect reasoning abilities, etc.. Then I would either go around London solving mysteries or form the house of evolution.

The ability to fly.
But the only direction I can fly is down.

not a twilight zone fan I take it.

maybe to u lil faggie but i plan on guiding humanity like the fucking 40k emperor

we will tear holes in reality and invade other universes that have no yet been destroyed

Different game at play here, buddy

>gaping

I've never traveled very far though, I want to but no money so the only logical conclusion is teleportation

Im in doubt about teleportation or time control

Healing power

That works

this all i want

Assuming he's smart enough to not only plan and execute it, but plan and create every component of the spaceship.

I'm sure that he would have no problem drilling for oil, transporting it, refining it, and transporting it again... Just so he can run a generator to solder a couple of wires.

Anything else, such as the development of composite materials, will be beyond one person. Especially one with so little foresight as to choose immortality as a "power".

The power to take powers. Checkmate , I'ma rape yo ass with my () kawaii Japanese school girl dick.

Yeah I guess that makes sense then. Teleportation is pretty cool tbh

Magic.

With magic I can do whatever the fuck I want.

Is time travel an option?

bro fuck off my power its all i want and need!

The power of suggestion.
Being able to suggest feelings/thoughts to a person and them believing they were the ones having those emotions/thoughts.

For example:
"Hey random old person, wouldn't you love to put me in your will?

The possibilities are endless.

That's godlike so it'd have to have a setback like you must wait so long until you cast again/spells only last so long

Luck.

Sorry for being a bitch before, I'm a little high

he is a nigger. Ever seen a black spaceship?
Didnt think so

how does that work?

Sure but limited. The amount of time traveled determines the amount of time you must wait to travel again. Travel ten seconds, wait ten seconds. Travel 5 years, wait five years.

Shape shifting would be a good fuck with people power. Imagine shapeshifting into Tom Cruise then running into a pre-school and just start kicking every kid while screaming "I must do as Xenu commands" or Shapeshift into a famous actress and "leaking/selling" nude pictures and sextapes. Or shapeshift into Jesse Jackson and go around saying "the 13th amendment was a mistake, only good nigger is a slave nigger"

so you mean he turns into an mmo mage with cooldowns?

Lmao it's all good man

Yeahp. Bigger the spell longer the cooldown. Able to train but starts out weak etc

Shapeshifing into a loli flying brick. Like a reverse Captain Marvel.

>turn into Hillary and whip out the d

What was your power? If its useless you can keep it.

How about I can travel as long as I want, but while travelling I have to mentally wait that long.. or twice as long, three times, etc.. Then when I've waited that long I reach the time I wanted. That seems like an appropriate handicap.

Ever read The Jaunt?

Better start getting a group of midgets to do your bidding, Gandalf.

ye

Yeah that works. I'm just trying to give op powers not-so fuck-you-in-the-ass handicaps

The ability to see 2-3 hours into the future.

Just enough to cheat the lottery, dodge getting into a 9/11 situation, or a hooker that baits you into a room with a psychotic thieving pimp.

...but still live life with the element of surprise, and worth living.

I wouldn't want full-disclosure foresight. Because life will be boring knowing how it'll all play out. And if I choose not to believe in fate or destiny, then one could suffer a mental breakdown sifting through multiple timelines spawned from past choices you may or may not take.

Haha that's the honest half reason I chose it, you can fuck around a bunch. Come back as Tupac, give all those people who conspire that he isn't dead a reason to live, kill anyone you want without getting caught

Your balls are gonna be dragging along with your earlobes. The idea of immortality is fucking stupid, choose everlasting youth instead.