How do I fix an inability to dream Sup Forums?

How do I fix an inability to dream Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.talktofrank.com/drug/lsd?detail=effects
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LSD

Sauce?

vitamin b supplements. the fizzy ones from the health food section of the supermarket work well, although christ i wish they came in other flavors than apri-fucking-cot.

some drugs can stop you dreaming, are you taking anything legal or otherwise. if not you probably are dreaming but are waking from a non REM part of your sleep cycle so not remembering your dreams.

try setting your alarm a little earlier or later or going to bed at a slightly different time.

Makes sense. The only times I ever dream are mornings after the sun comes up, which is only weekends for me. I pass out and go into immediate rem cycle during the week, but don't ever remember my dreams(if any).

The only thing I can think of right now that aligns relatively with the date at which I stopped dreaming was the Mary Jane, the incident having been a moment of particularly "engrossing" highness compared to my previous sessions, and which caused me to sleep with difficulty as opposed to knocking me out.

By killing yourself. Then you can dream forever.

Sorry, I believe in reincarnation. I'm already dreaming forever.

>How do I fix an inability to dream Sup Forums?
>I'm already dreaming forever.

Just shut the fuck up and drink a bottle of bleach already.

relate, can't dream. usually just feels like passing out.
I don't do drugs or smoke in general.

Apparently metaphors drive you into a fit of rage. Apologies.

Quads checked

I got Quads, you got Trips.
Praying to kek that we both have amazing dreams

Your metaphor is shitty and you're obviously trying to worm your way out of a totally valid solution to your originally non-metaphorical question because you're a pussy who just wants attention at 4 in the morning. Kys.

For me, going to sleep at a similar time everyday helps. If I go later than that I'll still sleep but I'll feel tired, if I go earlier I just won't get to sleep. A reasonable time to sleep is 10:30 pm

No, I'd say I'm standing by my statement that I believe in reincarnation, and so see the futility in complying with your request for me to kill myself. How you got that confused with simply wanting attention I'm not really sure. I guess I don't mind the attention from you in particular, your ill manners amuse me, and I thought I might sneak in a philosophical debate while I was at it.

So far we've got:
>LSD
>Vitamin B
>Stop taking drugs for a little while
>Change your alarm settings to different times
>More consistent times
>Kill yourself

Doubt LSD will help you in any way but then again I never tried it.
m.talktofrank.com/drug/lsd?detail=effects check this out but the effects don't seem good. Only one of them says you are likely to become tired.
Vitamin B could help, vitamins are good for many things but when you take too many a day they'll keep you up too
Stop taking drugs is a good idea.
Changing alarm settings to different times?
Hm i don't know about that but it might work for you. I was the one suggesting it's good to stay consistent
Killing yourself is a permanent solution for a temporary problem

its far more important to wake up at the same time everyday and to go to sleep when you're tired.

That's kind of what I meant. I wake up at 8am in weekdays so if I go to sleep later than 10:30 pm I'll be tired

stop smoking weed

i hate dreaming so I enjoy this side effect

Stop smoking weed near to bedtime/everyday.

Since I cut down I actually get dreams/nightmares for the first time in years it's awesome.

No

Liking the stop smoking weed idea. I don't feel like I need to get high all the time, but its become a constant social thing that I'm just around. The hardest part is going to be remembering to say no.