Haha try this you won't regret it

haha try this you won't regret it

Alright, this is on Sup Forums, I'm not gonna fall for it but I'll bump and wait for someone else to attempt this themself and post results.

fuck you OP

i just did this and died.

I regret it.

WHATTHEFUCK?!

IM IN NARNIA?!

anyone with a basic grasp of how their body functions knows nothing will happen.

quit being a bunch of fags

I just did it
Nothing happened

If you're so confident that it doesn't do anything then why don't you try it?

You didn't do it hard enough then, fucking pussy

Are you all retarded fucking middle schoolers or something?

I did it 3 fucking times, each with increasing strength

Don't try this.

this is what you do to avoid puking on your boyfriend's dick while you're sucking it

holy shit my hand is turning purple

I CANT MOVE MY HAND SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

My hand got lodged in my asshole from doing this

R.I.P Circulation

instructions unclear i have mi fist stuck in my ass help

halp! i deleted mah hand!

wtf i cant unlock my hand please help im calling the ambulance

Post results

OP here:
This clots your hand and you will die in an hour or two

OP must be having a chuckle.

Thanks op, now my fapping hand doesn't hurt anymore!

There are tendons in your hand. They are like puppet strings that the muscles of your forearm use to control your hand and fingers. If you use your muscle to tighten them, then your hand will curl into a fist. If you use your other hand to press on the spots indicated in the picture, then you will also tighten those tendons. Some people think it's strange for your hand to fold into a fist without your brain doing it on purpose. It's not dangerous, and doesn't do very much aside from make your hand change shape.

My hands are special nothing happend. Pic related my fingers.

I'm typing from the ER, thanks a lot you piece of shit

If it were that easy to kill yourself I'd be surprised it doesn't happen constantly by accident.

wow

Hey guys anyone want to put rubber bands on our wrists the bluest hand Wins yeah
Don't be pussys

confirmed for mustard gas

>MFW i remember when some stupid shit actually deleted system 32 and went on another computer scared shitless because he bricked his other one