This is better than Abbey Road

This is better than Abbey Road.

This is correct.

Marginally.

Magical Mystery Tour > white album > Help! > Revolver > Abbey Road > Rubber Soul > Let It Be > A Hard Days Night > Sgt. Pepper > Please Please Me > With The Beatles > Beatles For Sale

There is not a bad second on Abbey Road. Doctor Robert might be the worst two minutes of the Beatles' entire career.

This A Hard Day's Night meme needs to ens

Fuck you

This is the correct opinion.

Arguably their most songwriterly album and light on the McCartney.

You can sit down and play it from start to finish on an acoustic guitar and everything works.

Cobblers. The 'medley' hides a lot of junk.

Did you not listen to octopus garden

I think Doctor Robert is fine. I dont like Octopus Garden though. Worst Ringo song.

Dubs speak the truth.
Abbey Road is a great album but with Revolver they just discovered LSD whereas on Abbey Road they're all strung out on heroine.

a hard days night is in their top 5 easily

Is "I want you" about herion?

no john specifically said it was about yoko, but i just pretend he never said that

I think it's about both: desperate love for her and desperate love for heroin.

Octopus' Garden is a great fucking song. How can you not love Octopus' Garden?

Pleb as fuck

Revolver does not have Golden Slumbers followed by Carry That Weight and The End; Abbey Road does.

On one hand, Revolver has more challenging, interesting songs (I'm Only Sleeping, Love You To, Tomorrow Never Knows). By comparison Abbey Road has less to unravel.

On the other hand, Abbey Road is far more consistent, with some of the strongest material from all four of the members throughout the album. In contrast, there are several tracks on Revolver which are fairly lackluster (Yellow Submarine, Good Day Sunshine) and ruin the flow.

I seem to like all the Beatles tracks everyone else hates

People only like Sgt. Pepper and Revolver because they were the first and have cool covers

White Album and Abbey Road are objectively the best and have a sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost

Doctor Robert is pretty much hated for shit reasons

Agreed, but mostly because of Sun King. AR is still fantastic though.

You mean of the two he wrote or of the like dozen that he sang? I hate Don't Pass Me By. I hate the fiddle, it sounds totally out of place and hokey, and the lyricism is terrible. I do like how it comes in though.

I'm with you. Great tongue in cheek sort of Yellow Submarine song, and I love the harmonies with the weird effect on em.

>objectively the best

Elaborate.

Magical mystery tour is the most superior desu

Fucking weeb add phone

>Tbh*

Ass*

obviously

>tfw had strong realization experience listening to carry that weight

>and light on the McCartney.
That's the opposite of a good thing.

Nah. Revolver is a good album but Revolver is only your favourite Beatles album if you came to Sup Forums before discoving The Beatles. You can't honestly think they peaked artistically with that album when almost everything they did after was more interesting.

Correct OP, but on the other hand
>It's another pointless Beatles thread

Check these

Check

obviously
abbey road is shit

Dr. Robert and Octopus' Garden are unironically two of my favorite Beatles' songs.

Fight me!

those are good songs

Agreed. This and the white album are my favorite Beatles albums

I certainly used to think this.

As I've gotten older I'm starting to think the opposite.

Revolver still peaks higher though.
Here there and everywhere plus For no One 2 of their best songs right there.