Britain appreciation thread?

Britain appreciation thread?
Britain appreciation thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-child-abuse-inquiry-cover-up-concerns-dame-lowell-goddard-stories-a7369976.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LOL, you got to love Americans talking about Britain being overun by middle easterns when they're like 3% of the population, combared to the like 30% of Mexicans they have over there.

Yeah, I really hate these Mexicans blowing everything up...

when Mexicans start gangraping our girls in the thousands you will have that argument
also we have a wall, you build homes for them snaggle toothed queen worshipping faggot

You people need yourself some revolution.

T
V
Licence

>buying into sensationalist biased media

Cmon man

>tells us WE need the revolution
>gets raped by muslims
>grabs knife to defend himself
>caught on cctv
>gets arrested for not having tv licence

If there was ever a time for Hitler to return, it is right now.

>sensationalist biased media
>implying it never happed

>be American
>gets shot
>pays 10000 in hospital fees
>go cinema
>everyone claps at the end
>get shot again
>extra fries

That's not what I was implying

Do you know what sensationalism is jeez

We created David Bowie
That is pride enough

Hitler sucked Muslim cock and was close friend with some of them (like Amin el Hussein)

yes, do you know what dodging the issue to blame on media hysteria is?
if anything your media should have done more, instead they dropped the issue, the police got away with involvement and awarded themselves with medals and the woman behind it got rehired on a 1000 pounds a week job.
no protests, no riots, no demands for justice, up and down the UK, still going on, what a fucking nation of pussies you are.
your whole country is run by pedos for pedos
your prime minister was supposed to be conducting a child abuse inquiry, what happened with that? nothing, dropped as usual.
while you have your fat ugly women protesting against Donald Trump instead.

>britain
>appreciation
choose one

They all use the same primary sources which is legal records and police statements regarding the abuse. Even a sensationalist media reports it correctly sometimes.

i was like well that is cool they are appreciating britain.
>but why do they have so many vermin in port
>lets rip em a new one.
You anons already got this.

Yes, but if he saw their disgusting invasion of Europe, I doubt that he wouldn't begin the fourth reich

haha why do you care so hard you flaming faggot.

"I read a few articles I'm an expert on social situations and law in a country 2k miles away now"

Muhammed” received just 180 hours (22 days) of community service last year after he was prosecuted for attacking and brutally raping a 12 year old girl. Aged 18 at the time of his conviction, now the rapist’s friends and family are exacting revenge upon his victim, prolonging her trauma.

Now 13, ‘Ida’ has told local Swedish paper Sundsvalls Tidning about her most recent ordeal. Two brothers of the rapist go to her school, from which she has had to be withdrawn. Now five or six times she has been attacked by the men and their friends in public, at the local shops and around the neighbourhood.

The most serious attack took place on March 24th, when she was discovered at a bus stop by the brothers. One of them pushed her down, while the other punched her in the mouth. Upon seeing the mother of the boys approaching, Ida told the paper: “I thought she would stop them. But she kicked me”.

The young girl was admitted to hospital with a head injury and two loose teeth. The police have been notified, but in defiance of the report the girl has been told she will be beaten six more times.

Now she says “I dare not go outside”, because friends of her rapist will telephone the brothers if they see her in town.

Speaking to the local paper, the chief of local police has urged the girl to get in touch “as soon as something happens”. He also suggests “it’s good to keep a diary” of incidents should the events ever go to trial.

Ida had only turned 12 in the same month she was lured back to ‘Muhammed’s’ flat under false pretences for the first attack. When he had her alone, the man tore off her clothes and held his hand over her mouth while he raped her. A FriaTider report from the time states as he raped the young girl, he repeatedly told her “black dick is expensive”.

The attack left the girl “bleeding heavily” and with psychological problems.

The question shouldn't be why do I care, it should be why don't YOU care?!
Shame on you for spitting on your grandparents war efforts. Britain is a shell of its former self.
I don't even need to check the news to know some Muslim shit has gone down and some new 'law' is coming in to enslave you further.

'Asian'

I'm an American that has lived in the UK for what will soon be 12 years. This is a dreary, miserable shithole that makes me question how it can be considered a western country on a weekly basis. It doesn't help that I live in a part of the country that's pretty much the second Mecca, but the white people here are almost as bad. Everyone smokes, everyone looks malnourished, Muslims are ALL over the fucking place. If I wasn't in a serious relationship I would've escaped long ago.

40 years for 13 niggers. that is less then 4 years before they get to become British citizens again.

bring her to the US, save yourself and her.

Well yeah. how is your mental state in that place.
People get tormented on a daily basis with out a escape.
That takes a toll.

Honestly, the only reason I don't break the law regularly is because I don't want to lose my carry permit and ability to legally buy guns. If I lived in some circles nation like the UK I have no idea what I would do. I certainly wouldn't be a model citizen that is for damn sure.

only 7 of them got sentenced and will do half their sentence because....britbong sentences are fucking weird.
>get 6 years
>= 3-4 years

btw speaking of British justice system, all of this was dropped and wiped without a trace, accidentally lost/deleted emails, etc.
Guess how many riots happened as a result

This looks like it was on a school trip. My school did a trip to a Mosque, a Gudwara and a Temple one day and it was interesting. Doesn't make me a muslim.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-child-abuse-inquiry-cover-up-concerns-dame-lowell-goddard-stories-a7369976.html

>Prime Minister widely known to be covering up child abuse and burying inquiries
>thousands of bongwomen protest against Donald Trump and wear burqas

well at least you didn't get a 'racial discrimination note' on your record for being an obedient little slave.

You should stab the fucks .

You have to get them whilst they are young.

>Have right to decide what education your child recieves
>Tell them you don't want your child to attend religious education classes.
No problem.

A school mate of mine got out of every RE class because his parents claimed they were jehova's witnesses and didn't want him to be in those classes.

Either way, it's probably fake as fuck

>fake as fuck
ah I see, like the grooming gangs were fake too
britbongistanis sure do like making shit up don't they
maybe you should google it and tell me if its fake
keep sticking your head in the sand while your girls get raped

Says the country who vetoed Palestine from becoming a recognised country because they might hurt precious Israel's feelings

everyone knows indians and pakistanz have small willys. I seen it before, there was 2 indian kids in my year and they both had small dicks, they refused to change in the lockers for P.E.

I think one was called Pikiel and his British name was mike

quad dubs

Sandnigger found

this is now a FEET thread

ok

kek at the meat on a stick

noice

what the fuck is piff. that isnt a word

Mate have you ever been to Britain?
The photos that are being cherry picked here to display an excess of immigrants are almost definitely from one of 3 bad areas within one of the following cities: London, Birmingham, Nottingham. The rest of the UK is primarily white and almost the entire population hates immigrants that's pretty the leading force behind Brexit. Meanwhile 'Muricans slate the British for having immigrants whilst simultaneously claiming to have the "most diverse population on Earth". Go figure.

Nice dodge of the central point of the argument