So Sup Forums, I'm legit curious. Those of you who voted for Trump...

So Sup Forums, I'm legit curious. Those of you who voted for Trump, did you do so because you actually believe in his policies, or because you wanted to troll lefties. I don't care one way other the other. Just curious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=JcmiHx5Yf2I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Both.
Most of his policies were very sound. And liberal tears are priceless. Not only that but I firmly believe that continuing to give power to liberals would shift not just the nation but the world towards its destruction.

Also the guy is a self made millionaire who has proven to have one of the brightest minds for businesses so I figured he'd be good at helping fix the country's economy.

His policies WILL Make America Great Again. You can already see it happening in the stock market and the repatriation of jobs. This is week one. It's only the beginning. I voted for him because I believed in him. He's making me proud.

So...trolling. Got it.

We wanted to bring jobs back to America, SECURE THE BORDER, Ban muslims from coming here and every other thing he is doing to make America GREAT AGAIN!

Why would you ask such a stupid question, unless you are a completely fukkking oblivious DUMBFUKKKKER!

MAGA!!!!!

Anything to avoid PC culture propagated by complete and utter lies. No regrets even if America does end up in the shitter at least I wont have to ever be told I can rape a woman by looking at her by my workplace as part of mandatory """""""""""""""""""""""""'''training""""""""""""""""""

This is why the left lost.

No, I gave you two reasons, trolling was the smallest of them. I firmly believed his policies would help fix the economic and social turmoil we're in

2nded, I'd rather go down with trump than that bitch sociopath clinton

What the fuck is the reparation of jobs? Where are the new jobs?

The stock market doing well doesnt mean shit to most Americans. And i don't mean they dont understand it, I mean it has no effect on the quality of their lives.

>...

What policies? He makes up shit based on what he saw on tv the night before.

honestly, a little of both. mostly because he is the absolute antithesis of PC/neo-liberal culture.

also memeing a man into office was fun

Well, or he just makes up shit that fits the narrative he wants to portray.

He is my President.

Both.

He's only been in office for one week and he has done more for Jobs than that nigger obongo did in 8 years.

Stop trolling us, you ignorant communist America hating faggot!

>reparation of jobs
I have no idea what that means. I never said it. And the stock market is crucial to a healthy economy, which helps everyone and contributes to the REPATRIATION of jobs (so long as taxes are cut which Trump is going to see done).

What has he done exactly?

Go FUKKK yourself, you ignorant lying piece of shyte!

this

also quads witnessed for truth!

REPATRIATION OF JOBS

FREEZING IMMIGRATION FROM ENEMY STATES

ETC. ETC.

Trust a liberal to twist anyone's good words around.

Liberals don't understand any reasons, thats exactly why you lose,

Repatriation. A fuckload of US companies outsource their production to foreign countries because it's cheaper for them.

What do you mean what policies? You're already seeing them, user, stopping our companies from leaving the country because Pahjid can produce their things at 1 cent an hour. Ending 1 sided trade agreements like NAFTA, withdrawing from useless shit like TPP, cutting expenses everywhere, prioritizing Americans, cutting back on illegal immigration while improving legal immigration procedures, etc.

Also he has balls, he wont shut up to be PC and isn't afraid to say things the way they are, he can actually change the dishonest media by calling them out on their bullshit by name. I'm convinced that in less than 1 year, BLM will finally be declared a hate group (officially) and the feds will be able to prosecute them.

He's gotten Carrier to keep 800 jobs in Indiana, he got all the TOP Executives to commit $$$ to building plants in America, he signed orders to build the wall, deport criminal illegal aliens....seriously where are you getting your news from the Ricky Maddow or Antifa? Serously, you are either a brain dead loser or you are trying to troll Trump supporters because nobody is this blind to reality!

pure naked unrepentant trolling...the fact is that the visible govt. has no power - the deep state oligarchy controls everything anyway democracy is an ilusion...

I would've voted for just about anyone to keep Hillary out of office. He just happened to be the alternative.

Hilliary was a DNC pinata and we have yet to smash it open. The bitch was crazy wanting to force her migrants into our lives. You see what obama did for the niggers, what do you think she would of done for women?

"illusion" I meant to type... that one "l" slipped through

Hi buzzfeed

>self made millionaire
>was handed a million dollars to start with
Trolololol

Ordinary people getting sick of white guilt and militant liberals shoving their shit down our throat and telling us that any kind of national pride or pride in our heritage is bad. My erection grows stronger every time trump does something to piss of the commie feminist left, i mean im pro abortion but i still love the tears trump is getting atm. Fucking feminist whores think they should have instant free access to abortions at any stage just because theyre filthy whores who have unprotected sex and change their mind.

Hillary can't be trusted. I want that wall build because Mexicans have been leeching off our country for decades and fucked our economy either we go to war with Mexico but they will fold anyway because we always held all the cards. They need to be put in their place now anyway and about time. Or we would go to war with Russia and have a even more fucked up economy and have Mexico suck us completely dry and become everyone's bitch. I also feel countries outside us don't really understand the problems in America and can't give one valid reason why we should of voted for Clinton but says we are retarded for doing so. Both are crazy but trump is the better choice by far

if you were handed a million dollars, could you make a multi billion dollar corporation out of just that? you'd probably blow it all within a year.

Implying the average cunt wouldnt be broke after a year if you gave them 1mil

I wasn't enjoying paying over 2000 monthly for a health insurance in which I never used more than 500 dollars yearly.

Do you honestly believe that anyone with a million dollars loan is going to be able to turn it into a 34 million fortune? Of fucking course not, 99% of people with that much money would just blow it all and declare themselves on personal bankruptcy.

You were most likely given a loan of 100k for college and you're currently drowning in debt

Revvin' up your engine
Listen to her howlin' roar
Metal under tension
Beggin' you to touch and go
Highway to the danger zone
Ride into the danger zone
Headin' into twilight
Spreadin' out her wings tonight
She got you jumpin' off the track
And shovin' into overdrive
I'll take you
Ridin' into the danger zone
You'll never say hello to you
Until you get it on the red line overload
You'll never know what you can do
Until you get it up as high as you can go
Out along the edges
Always where I burn to be
The further on the edge
The hotter the intensity
Gonna take you
Right into the danger zone

Like it all but the net neutrality. Shame he kills that.

>tfw Mexico's only card against the US was its oil wells
>Pena nieto fucking sold them years ago

That guy is the most fucking incompetent president in North america I swear

and when any of that actually happens, you let us all know

You had some shitty insurance buddy.

Ah, push it Ah, push it Oooh, baby, baby Baby, baby Oooh, baby, baby Baby, baby Get up on this! Ah, push it Ah, push it Ah, push it (ow, get up on this) Ah, push it (get up on this)Ow baby Salt and Pepa's here Salt, Salt, Salt, Salt and Pepa's here Salt, Salt, Salt, Salt, Salt, Salt and Pepa's here Salt and, Salt and, Salt and Pepa's here Salt, Salt, Salt, Salt and Pepa's here
(Now wait a minute, y'all; This dance ain't for everybody Only the sexy people So all you fly mothers, get on out there and dance Dance, I said!) Salt and Pepa's here, and we're in effect Want you to push it, babe Coolin' by day then at night working up a sweat C'mon girls, let's go show the guys that we know How to become number one in a hot party show Now push it Ah, push it - push it good Ah, push it - push it real good Ah, push it - push it good Ah, push it - p-push it real good Hey! Ow! Push it good! Oooh, baby, baby Baby, baby Oooh, baby, baby Ba-baby, baby Push it good Push it real good Ah, push it Ah, push it Yo, yo, yo, yo, baby-pop Yeah, you come here, give me a kiss
Better make it fast or else I'm gonna get pissed Can't you hear the music's pumpin' hard like I wish you would? Now push it Push it good Push it real good Push it good P-push it real good Ah, push it Get up on this! Ah, get up on this! Ah ah, get up on this! Ow, get up on this!
Boy you really got me going
You got me so I don't know what I'm doing Ah, push it Ah, push it
Boy you really got me going
You got me so I don't know what I'm doing Ah, push it Ah, push it Ah Ah, push it Push it push push it push it
Push it, push push push it, push it
Push it, push it, push it push it push it
Push it, push it, push it push it push it

I'm sailing away set an open course for the virgin sea
I've got to be free free to face the life that's ahead of me
On board I'm the captain so climb aboard
We'll search for tomorrow on every shore
And I'll try oh Lord I'll try to carry on
I look to the sea reflections in the waves spark my memory
Some happy some sad
I think of childhood friends and the dreams we had
We live happily forever so the story goes
But somehow we missed out on that pot of gold
But we'll try best that we can to carry on
A gathering of angels appeared above my head
They sang to me this song of hope and this is what they said
They said come sail away come sail away
Come sail away with me
Come sail away come sail away
Come sail away with me
I thought that they were angels but to my surprise
They climbed aboard their starship and headed for the skies
Singing come sail away come sail away
Come sail away with me
Come sail away come sail away
Come sail away with me

>800 jobs
unemployment is measured in percentages not in hundreds of jobs, obama got it down to ~4% or something...

God this song is great

Maine was fucked over with Obamacare

Who wrote this poem

Remember to take into account the economic context we are operating in. America operates a massive budget deficit. Trump vows to fix the economy by massively increasing public spending.

He's stopping our companies from leaving the country by giving them tons of tax allowances from the public coffers. The american tax payer ends up paying the very wealthy corporations to stay in the country. Is that a win? He's supposedly bringing jobs back into manufacturing, mining, energy by propping up uncompetitive companies and backing out of climate change commitments. That doesn't help America. That holds it back. He should be investing in retraining programmes and education. These are long-term plans with long-term benefits. But Trump is a man of big headlines, not feasible solutions.

His trade policies are a disaster as well. He wants to massively increase import taxes on China and Mexico. All that does is make the American people poorer in real terms and the dollar stronger (our exports less competitive). Why? Because we are at around 4% unemployment sop we are operating close to capacity. It's basic economics. Making imports more expensive can only increase domestic production by so much as we are already near full employment.

Becoming more protectionist (i.e. hiding away from the effects of globalisation) helps nobody. The world is moving in that direction already. A good leader would acknowledge that and invest in retraining/ streamlining America's economy.

His policies on clamping down on illegal immigration are alright actually but his wall is a disaster. He said earlier this week that it would get paid for by taxing Mexican imports. That means the American consumer pays the tab.

His Muslim ban is a mess as well. It makes sense to control immigration from countries that produce more fundamentalists. But why then does he not control immigration from Pakistan and Saudi Arabia? Because he's a man of headlines, not solutions.

peanut butter and jelly

Remember when liberals were talking about trump not building the wall? I do.
Remember when liberals started calling the wall the fence? I do.
Remember how Mexico is gonna pay for it? They're already feeling those tariffs and all of that money is going right into the 21 billion dollar concrete wall fund. The best part? They can't stop us without destroying themselves.

You are aware we're no longer a part of the TPP, correct? It was part of his policy to remove us from it. You seem to be uninformed of the happenings and you asked for an update, so there you go.

Remember when Trump said he was going to renegotiate NAFTA? I sure do. Guess what? It's happening.

Remember that Mudslime ban that liberals were saying he would back down on? Mmmmm, it's happening.

We're only a week into this man's presidency. Now take a good fucking look at this post: because all of that is coming.

The one really good thing about him is, that he calms relations with Russia.
Clinton would've started a new cold war with "armed conflicts" on the side.
Just hope he doesn't do the same in the long run as Hitler did with Stalin.

t. German, who'd hate being between two blocks yet again.

uhhhh... Wanna try again?

I'm in Maine, too We got fucked over because LePage refused the Medicaid expansion. People in MA who have the exact same incomes as people up here, for example say $25k/yr to $35k/yr, can (or could) get insurance for dirt cheap. Here you're looking at $300+ per month.

Do your homework, son.

I wasn't going to vote for lying crooked Hilary and have to endure 4 or 8 more years of a Leftist White House.

Honestly I wasn't a huge Trump fan, but I wan't going to throw my vote away on some 3rd party candidate that nobody can remember their name 3 months later.

So my vote for Trump was more of an Anti-Hilary vote. I was genuinely surprised he one, but happy and relieved, too.

I think Trump's business background will do wonders in cleaning up the swamp, cutting spending, eliminating excessive and redundant government jobs and waste, balancing the budget, securing our borders, and giving us back the freedoms and liberties that the Founders intended us to have in the Constitution.

BOTH

Trump hablo español? WALL MEXICO TRABAJO JAJAJAJAJAJA
Dale a tu cuerpo alegria Macarena
Que tu cuerpo es pa darle alegria why cosa buena
Dale a tu cuerpo alegria, Macarena
Hey Macarena
Macarena tiene un novio que se llama
Que se llama de apellido Vitorino,
Que en la jura de bandera el muchacho
Se metio con dos amigos
Macarena tiene un novio que se llama
Que se llama de apellido Vitorino,
why en la jura de bandera el mucacho
Se metio con dos amigos
Hey Macarena
Macarena, Macarena, Macarena
Que le gusta los veranos de Marbella
Macarena, Macarena, Macarena
Que le gusta la movida guerrilera
Hey Macarena

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Nation of people working part time jobs or drawing welfare is operating at capacity. Toppest of keks. I'm glad people with a more optimistic opinion of the capabilities of our people are in charge, and not you ignorant plebbitor

all i seen in news mostly is negative news about thrump and jokes about him immediately i know medias are not being honest , so i vote him, problem?

The 4 percent unemployment only counts people receiving UE compensation. Many people have fallen off the ue because they couldn't find a job after their UE ran out. Also, nearly 80 percent of all the jobs Onigger created were part time minimum wage jobs. The real unemployment/under employment rate is about 15 percent...tell me you knew this common sense/common knowledge, lying dumbfukkk communist troll!

Trolling and watching liberals cry, is the only thing I got to live for desu. Greatest accoutrement would be when we make kanye president, Kanye/Spencer 2024

Accomplishment*

I just wanted to troll lefties and I'm someone who most of you would call a spic.

Muhammed” received just 180 hours (22 days) of community service last year after he was prosecuted for attacking and brutally raping a 12 year old girl. Aged 18 at the time of his conviction, now the rapist’s friends and family are exacting revenge upon his victim, prolonging her trauma.

Now 13, ‘Ida’ has told local Swedish paper Sundsvalls Tidning about her most recent ordeal. Two brothers of the rapist go to her school, from which she has had to be withdrawn. Now five or six times she has been attacked by the men and their friends in public, at the local shops and around the neighbourhood.

The most serious attack took place on March 24th, when she was discovered at a bus stop by the brothers. One of them pushed her down, while the other punched her in the mouth. Upon seeing the mother of the boys approaching, Ida told the paper: “I thought she would stop them. But she kicked me”.

The young girl was admitted to hospital with a head injury and two loose teeth. The police have been notified, but in defiance of the report the girl has been told she will be beaten six more times.

Now she says “I dare not go outside”, because friends of her rapist will telephone the brothers if they see her in town.

Speaking to the local paper, the chief of local police has urged the girl to get in touch “as soon as something happens”. He also suggests “it’s good to keep a diary” of incidents should the events ever go to trial.

Ida had only turned 12 in the same month she was lured back to ‘Muhammed’s’ flat under false pretences for the first attack. When he had her alone, the man tore off her clothes and held his hand over her mouth while he raped her. A FriaTider report from the time states as he raped the young girl, he repeatedly told her “black dick is expensive”.

The attack left the girl “bleeding heavily” and with psychological problems. ‘

Where is the part were he silences scientists, denies science, disables the EPA and bans abortions?

because I believe in his policies

fun fact: media tried everything to avoid to talk about his policies.

Esp during those debates

Make america great again more like make america gape again () >< I'm so high

>cleaning up the swamp, cutting spending
By picking people with either no exp or have interests in their own gains and by building a wall? Sounds like a perfect plan

That's Pence & the GOP's 100 day plan.

Mark my works they'll dump that unstable motherfucker after they push their agenda through and blame it all on Trumple Thinskin.

So you are saying that Trump's plan are actually good and that its actually Pence and GOP's plan that is bad? Shouldn't you support Trump against Pence an GOP then?

Doesn't matter who's plan it is when trump is signing the documents to make it happen

>ITT: Leftists demonstrate their intellect

>And liberal tears are priceless.

So building a wall spanning the southern border will cut spending?

Not at all.
They're both bad.
And their's no way I'm gonna convenience you differently.

You don't know your GOP well.
They ALWAYS use a scapegoat, even if they have to throw their own under the bus.
>RINO's
>Tea Party

Yeah, that's gonna get you far - huh?

I like Trump, but I hate his anti-science policies because he's a fucking moron.

His anti-PC stuff is cool though.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcmiHx5Yf2I

Close the internet!

Kek 800 jobs......lost 1200 and it only cost the state 7 million dollars in taxes. So that cost $8,750 per job. Losers

"I'm sorry sir but if you would have come to us sooner or this health issue you wouldn't be in such bad shape now. Looks like you'll have to declare bankruptcy now. Good luck getting future treatment for that."
>muy liberal tears!

"We've built this wall at a cost of 12B+, paid from your taxes and those bastards are still coming through. Also enjoy pay 20% more on any produce/fruit from now on."
>muy liberal tears!

>MAGA

>a milion dollars in 1970
>son of a well established real estate mogul

He was born well connected and part of a wealthy family, he could've been an actual retard and still became a millionaire

No Hillary. Also, tired of the smugness of the media.

>he could've been an actual retard and still became a millionaire
IS an actual retard and still became a millionaire

A shareholder who bought $100 of DJT shares in 1995 could sell them for about $4 in 2005. The same investment in MGM Resorts would have increased in value to about $600.

oh that donnie...

Interesting but what about 2005-present. Not a trump supporter but am curious if he stocks are still trading low

Looted the company to pay personal debts. How is this fucker not in prison?

He was forced to leave the company as a part of one of his six bankruptcies. The properties have been shuttered.

I support borders for our nation. A wall is simply a physical embodiment of that border. It may not keep everyone out, but a uniform wall stands as a strong symbol versus the ragtag wall we have now.

I support concealed carry in all 50 states and I firmly believe that the right to bare arms shall not be infringed upon, be it for a militia or for the individual.

I believe that Israel is a great ally and worth far more in a fight than Humanshield-estine. They have proved to be dedicated to our efforts.

I support blocking the TPP as well as furthering the DAPL since both benefit American jobs, or at least further our self reliance.

Lastly, I don't agree we should be completely self sufficient, but we should have the infrastructure in place in case China or the EU or any of our major trade partners fails or encounters problems.

P.s. Isn't it about time we stopped playing World Police and started being the World Ruler again?

>hotel shares are the same as all other shares like computers and oil and grain and shit
poor argument

I'm literally the only person in my family who was for trump and got berated every step of the way, but I'm wasn't going to give my vote to that libcunt Hillary and perpetuate PC culture further. America is already full of bleeding pussies as is, it's about fucking time someone who gives a negative fuck about people's feelings and only wants to rebuild our country back to a respectable nation.

TL;DR
>sorry libs