Batman v Superman is literally my favourite film of all time

>Batman v Superman is literally my favourite film of all time
>can never discuss it on Sup Forums because of shitposting

Anyone else ever had their favourite films ruined by Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mxV99PYX37c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Batman v Superman is literally my favourite film of all time
Found the redditor.

This is exactly what I'm talking about

As someone who was actually looking forward to the movie, it was pretty much fucking god awful from top to bottom. Ben Affleck is a cool Batman, and the scenes of him laying an absolute beating on common thugs are awesome. Also, the post apocalyptic Batman dream was cool. Aside from that, it's just fucking terrible.

Is reddit literally the only insult you have MCuck

APOLOGIZE

>>Batman v Superman is literally my favourite film of all time
are you twelve?

Saying BvS is good is the definition of shitposting.

youtube.com/watch?v=mxV99PYX37c

Assuming this isn't just you memeing, why do you like it? How do you justify things like the 30 minute Lois lane special bullet sub plot that goes literally nowhere and has no relevance to anything in the movie? Or the really terrible ham fisted jl scene? Or the fact that doomsday was a big disco lotr cave troll and the rushed death of superman nonsense. Or the fact no part of lexs plan makes any sense and the government makes no sense, and how Clark doesn't even have a personality in the movie. Or the absolutely retarded dream sequences (especially the bat one) or the fact it felt compelled to re show us the stupid Martha dying scene they showed us in the beginning because the movie thought we were too stupid to remember.

Answer all of these without memes or "you don't get it man its a metaphor" and then yeah we can discuss the movie if you want.

Woah, nice trips, user!

Symbolism.

>Greatest symbolism capeshit comin thru

how do you let strangers on the internet ruin a film for you?

Fuckin nice bruh, that's fuckin symbolic n shit

>Discussing films and television on Sup Forums

lol

>Bases opinion on single screenshot

Watch it. Try not to text while you're doing so if you can help it, millennial shit.

... wouldn't cinéma be Unbreakable?

Bacķ to reddit

kino: danger diabolik
cinematography: les vampires
the seventh art: dr mabuse