End of The World General

So it looks like this its really happening
How are you taking it?
What are you going to listen when we get nuke?
What are some albums for nuclear war/winter?
Please feel free to share music

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_proxy_wars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the global elite will protect us
dw lad

Wouldn't it be kind of funny if the world actually ended.

Ha ha

>mfw the elites were the ones who caused this

>How are you taking it?
I live in the states, while I'm not happy about it I'm going to be okay. In college, if there's ever a draft which won't fucking happen I'll be able to dodge it because of school or for the several mental illnesses and other health problems I have.
>When we get nuke?
Not happening. No one wants to end the world. Nukes = world ending. One person drops one the rest of the countries who have them drop them and everyone dies.

Its literally nothing. Have you kept track of how many THOUSANDS of times we have done the exact same thing?

I voted for Trump and feel like a complete asshole. I was hoping he was literally Hitler and turns out he's a globalist cuck. He's gonna have no choice but to open the floodgates for Syrian refugees too. Fuck me

stop acting like hysterical women, nothings going to happen. have you fags ever heard of mutually assured destruction?

I know that feel I just thought things could change

this
i've been tricked

This.
It's just more dick measuring.

>refuses to listen to literally every trump critic
>"lol they're just cucks"
>"can't stump trump"
>trump turns out to be Judaism incarnate
>"oh no what have we done"
Shut the fuck up. You made your bed, now sleep in it. Enjoy dying in some sandy shithole once the draft comes back.

Dude

It's okay. America still won't let in the refugees en masse unless trump does go into a full blown globalist shill, which is likely but at a 6.25% chance

Aside from that, we are fine unless putin goes into fury

ha, the doors of course

you and a lotta other people
get used to it
no idea why you expected non-interventionalist behavior

I think some have valid complaints, but for the most part, the complaints are usually irrelevant to the situation at hand.

Gee it's almost like politicians aren't trustworthy or something and every inflamatory thing he said was just for media attention

Who could have guessed.

im not voting anymore bro :(

trump lost in my state so my vote didn't do anything :)

Putin: "URGH! I'm so freaking mad at you right now, Donald. >:("
Trump: "Guess I'll just have to let you have _____ since I have ____"
Putin: "I'm still so angry at you for doing this and I had no idea about it or anything, but okay."

(continue for 4 years)

literally doing the opposite of everything he said. I'm still for the promised policies. Most had problems with his plans

WW3 better not start, I got shit to do in the foreseeable future

I´ll just post my apocalypse music so this thread wont be deleted

Or it goes

Trump: I want _____ to happen and put forth
Liberal courts: NO! You can't have this because some judge in ______ said so
Trump: I'll try again with the same bill with a "different" set of rules

Continue for 4 years

>#Syria from #Jordan

If obongo bombed 7 countries in 8 years and received a fucking Nobel prize for what he did, im sure WW3 won't happen

yeah but the elites had an agenda to keep obama safe.
if trump is an wildcard they might let a war happen just to get rid of him

Suicide is Painless (The MASH Theme)

Who fucking cares? what are you children

get these shitty bait threads off the fucking board.

We're really just watching a chess game being played by (((big guys))) from the pov of one of their pawns.

if anything actually happens this'll be what i listen to

The crazy part is I have had temporary bans for posting on-topic on Sup Forums and yet this off-topic post will probably just get a warning.

Oh I´m sorry for triggering you I´ll delet my thread and keep on talking about gorillaz and kendrick like us enlightened individuals do haha :)) btw grimes is totally rad be nice to her

>muh no fly zones
or
>muh safe zones
either way we were fucked

Yes, all those threads are what this board is for, even if you don't like the artists or their fans, they're at least using this simple site correctly.

If you want to masturbate over the small rush you get from envisioning humanity's untimely death go to pol or some other faggot section of the internet.

>S-stop talking in my safe space
>Pplease post about grimes

Memes aside, there are so many reasons why the draft will never come back.

1) Today's warfare is a lot different than that of the 1940s WW2 and especially WW1, every country has more advanced and lethal technology, especially in the airforces. In WW1 and WW2 they needed hordes of soldiers more as meat shields than anything else because of the trench warfare and large invasions that worked because that style of sieging couldn't be countered by airforce technology yet, now it can.

2) Look at the average 18 year old in America today compared to the average marine, a big difference in the comparison of the average 18 yr old to a marine in the 40s. Average 18 year old today wouldn't be of any use, except as a meat shield, which is useless in today's combat.

Bringing the draft back = political suicide.

It will never happen again.

>killing a bunch of insignificant sandniggers
>nuclear war

Yeah okay retard

Still not really a good sign

Uh oh, did I hurt your feelings? Go back to Sup Forums for Babby's first war scare you troglodyte.

stop fearmongering, WW3 won't happen, ''you know who'' still have some unfinished business

According to trump "It's a possibility"

fucking retard

Yeah, cause we all can trust in le god emperor amirite? xD

I take it you guys are really young.

This is nowhere near significant enough to kick off a large scale war.

Don't worry after Trump no one on Earth will ever fall for a politicians lies ever again. We'll be in good hands at last and utopia will be real. As will anime.

I don't know which one of you fell for that meme....

He at least didn't enact the TPP, which hilliary would of done. So I'd say if he doesn't blow up everything he was the lesser of two evils and even dare I say, a good president. He sure did take us for a ride. I hope he just admits the white-house isn't for him and calls it a day one of these days... but knowing him he's so power hungry he will have to be dragged out of that building.

If it makes you guys feel any better we've been fighting proxy wars with russia for almost 80 years and haven't killed everyone in the process

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_proxy_wars

Surprised this hasn't been post yet

I'd put the following as well

Noisia-Split the atom
Phace-Shape the random
Spor-Caligo
Dom and roland-Industry
Mat zo-Self assemble
Amon Tobin-Isam
Black sun empire-Arrakis
Bad company-Inside the machine

Really nice choices mate
any rec for a nuclear fallout?

Fuck meant for

Nuclear fallout?

Ed rush and optical-Travel the galaxy.

Bassnectar-The latest album (Forgot name)

Phuture doom-Phuture doom

not Syria, Russia is what we're worried about

This continues the cycle of US military intervention in the Middle East for the benefit of corporate interests, strains already fragile relations with Russia and China, and advances the oncoming clash between Western nations and the growing power in the East and Middle East. It is clear that Trump's administration is being almost entirely run by military elite. Next, you will see continued pressure on North Korea which would lead to economic and eventually physical combat with China which would see the end of the world order as we know it and usher in a new global status quo.
USA military mobilization in Syria is one step that will certainly lead to another.

Guys bear with me for a second, I know that these kind of ids habebnen :D:d posts never amount to anything no matter how much shit seems to go down, this time it might be different
But it's not because Trump, it's Bannon. Unlike Trump, he has a functioning brain, and I'm almost certain every military action is and will be his doing. He knows that the US is losing its edge (military and otherwise): it's still better positioned than Russia and China, but they are very slowly catching up. If you are losing relative strength over time, do you attack earlier while you have the greater advantage, or do you wait for your enemy to stand on the same ground as you? He very well knows the answer to that.

>From Moscow, Russia

Holy fucking shit you all are every single thing Clinton accused you of being, aren't you?

Putin has broken you all. Go leave your computers and go back to school.