Sooo

sooo,

female muslim driver got destracted by the 3 little plagues onn her backseat and crushed mi leg 2 years ago.

i was on oxycodone for 1,5 years, then did a withdrawel.
now i need up to 3g of ibuprofen and 4g of metamizol (much stronger then ibuprofen but not approved in most countires due to risk of shock) and i'm still in pain. that will kill my kidneys soon. im 25. want to grow 50 at least.
i think about going back to oxycodon again, i could easily get 160mg/day. that'd be better then killing my kidneys and the pain would be gone.

anyone got any suggestions?

Dont come to /b for support.

Did you get a fat check at least

Cut off your leg.

just do 500mg oxys a day you will fell absolute no pain.... from everything ....ever again

>female muslim driver

Whoah what are they allowed to that? Isnt it against their religion or something

sorry man.

A lot of people dont understand the lasting pain that can come with such an injury, they understand nerve pathways and stuff.

choosing between being a oxy junkie and living clean but with pain.

Thats a bad beat man, tough choice.

While I know this is bait.

Makes you think op.

Would you rather amputate the leg and live pain free with a prosthetic?

Or live in hell with a gimp leg.

morphine or higher grade narcotics. did you sue them ?

i know,

i went to multiple doctors and pharmacies so i had like 800mg/day.

it basically is suicide but it kills all emotional and physical pain.

:(

smoke a lot

yes but in my country you get like 20k (in dollars) for that.

im still living off those 20k.

i already thought about that.
its a viable option but a very hard decision.
and i wont necessarily take awaya the pain,

in hospital i had a roommate who lost his right leg 20years ago and still has phantompains.

Well...fuck..

it is worth a try,

before i euthanise myself with morphine i will try the amputation + prothesis. but i'm not ready for that yet.

Is that swelling or obeastity?

smoke weed. develop a healthy heroin habbit. meditate the pain away; become master of chi. that shits gonna kill your liver before your kidneys, probably. just deal with the pain tbh

it is simply the form of the transplented flesh from my upper leg.
they cut out a huge chunk of meat(with skin on top) from my upper right leg and transplanted it onto the wound on my left lower leg.

>anyone got any suggestions?

Amputation?

Also what was the punishment for the sandniggeres and what did you receive in compensation?

Why couldn't they fix your leg?

i'm already smoking weed to kill the neural pain (tingly and hot or just unpleaseant feelings coming from the leg).

im very excited about heroin since i was oxy addicted. but i dont want to go thru the hell of coming down when i have no heroin.

Woh, can they transplant more dick in my brain?

her punishment was to pay 1k.
my compensation was 20k.
(all converted to dollars from €)

the german legal system is a fucking joke.
talking about amputations (me)

not too sure about that Sup Forumsro :D

Destracted

Is suicide an option?

>the german legal system is a fucking joke.

It is when it comes to compensation and punishment of car accidents.

well going back to oxycodone would basicaly be euthanasia, and it is exactly would i am thinking about.

But why does your leg still look so deformed? Is it just the picture?

You could swap Ibuprofen for paracetamol every now and then to lessen the impact on the kidneys.

Obviously it won't fix the problem with the pain any more than ibuprofen will, but it would buy your kidneys some time while you look for a solution.

>well going back to oxycodone would basicaly be euthanasia, and it is exactly would i am thinking about.

If you're German there is a 99% chance you have proper heath insurance. What does you doctor say? Have you tried getting psychological help?

My former psychologist told me he had patients that suffered from chronic pains that can't be treated, like phantom pain I think and that he helped them develop strategies to deal with it.

Switch to medical marijuana products, I'm not kidding, look it up, it's an extremely safe substitute.

it just got legal in germany.
but weed only kills the neural pain, not the physical pain.

i have these 2 options:

>oxycodone
>amputation + non narcotic pain killers

i understand that a lot of people with oxy "issues" (either recreational or necessary) have found relief from pain and withdrawal by using kratom... the dea in america briefly criminalized it but public outcry caused them to reverse that decision - its available in head shops...

dunno

You would have gotten enough money to retire in the U.S. if that happened here.

get a lawyer, sue that raghead twat for everything her and her husband are worth.
then sue the government for allowing her to drive in the first place.
take your millions and move to the united states away from your muslim terrorist country.

also send the photo of your scars and the story to some well known american jewish lawyers, i think they can still help you out.
german legal system is probably too corrupted.

is the pain worse than tooth
ache?

Kratom

Use a different strain every day to keep down your tolerance. Red one day, white the next, green after that. I use white/red maeng da, white/red borneo, and green malay.

I used to be on pills for pain too and this helps me more. You won't wreck your body with them. Super cheap, just buy a pill machine and use 00 gel caps.

Also do not buy Kratom from head shops like the other person said.

You can get good quality stuff for 100-150 a key. That'll make 1500+ pills and last you a while. I started with 2.5 grams (5 00 caps) and was eventually taking 7 grams (14 caps) A hundred bucks will last for a long time.

you might have an easier life if you cut your leg off.
Seriously might be in less pain. Talk to your doctor.

Don't fight the symptoms, fight the cause.
Kill all Muslims.

rsd?

a friend of my father was approved to use thc against his pain (germany) because his kidneys were fucked too. helps pretty much and does not have any side effects to him. try this shit.

Use a combination of acupuncture and low level laser therapy, and follow a diet which doesn't contain anything which causes inflammation, such as alcohol, sugar and so on. It will help.