1 Billion lions vs 100 million donald trumps. Who would win?

1 Billion lions vs 100 million donald trumps. Who would win?

Trumps have full use of trump tower.

One lion could take 50 trumps, so the the trumps wouldn't stand a chance

If trumps built a wall it would reduce casualties.

It takes one dentist to kill a lion. All Trump knows is how to destroy your insurance and alienate people by differences. No patients means no doctors or dentists which means lions take over the world. Trump doesn't stand a chance.

>1 Billion lions vs 100 million donald trumps. Who would win?
>Trumps have full use of trump tower.

More like One lion = One Trump if they have to consume the whole thing.

trump has no problem with other trumps, but lions can only live in packs up to 30 lions.
So the first few months the lions would just slaughter each other.
Trumps win because 100 million vs 30 wounded lions isn't a real fight

But Trump is a lazy sack of shit and doesn't actually do anything. All of the trumps would be trying to boss the other trumps and while this is happening the lions would be eating them, the mexicans will start flooding over the border, and russia will invade Luxembourg.

trump would win, all the trumps go into the tower except a few and set up barricades on the lower levels then the few trumps outside lure the lions inside. then all the trumpts go up to the top. then they create a human ladder and climb down the tower, like one dude grabs on to the edge at the top and then one climbs on that dude and they keep doing that until they reach the floor and climb down and shut the door and wait for the lions to starve to death.

if trumps have full use of trump tower they could make spears and use some locations to defend themselves, you forget that humans inteligence can triump

>Trump
>intelligent
>human
Pick one

Lions. They vastly outnumber the trumps and would lay siege to his towers.

>trump tower
>exterminatus incoming
You made the trumps over powered. Thats like saying master cheif gets to use halo.

But what about Darwinism? Wouldn't those lions be the strongest ones.
>checkmate

If the trumps get defenses thsn the lions should be allowed to forage. Its only fair.

What are they making spears out of?

Back to tumblr

Lions must pay for the wall.

back to Sup Forums

Then... if the Lions killed the trumps ONLY THE STRONGEST WILL SURVIVE

Trump Tower is only gonna fit a small portion of the trumps. The rest will be torn apart.
Then both sides will starve to death because lions can't elevator or door.

The trumps would kill each other before the lions. They'd stand around arguing in circlejerks while dying

They trigger you snowflake? This site isn't for hero worship faggot

>Sup Forums
If your going to shill stop using bait

thats 100 million walls. trump wins

I swear to dick this better be you

>Trumps have full use of trump tower.
do they just get the 1 tower ? or does every trump have his tower ?

>except a few
You mean the vast majority? They'd die and feed the lions, then those surviving lions would starve the trumps to death

Trumps lose because each death feeds their enemy.

Every trump get a tower but they can combine them up to 5

>swear to dick
confirmed for faggot

Tower is singular user. That means one.

But each trump gets secret service...

this

Your rebuttle is to talk about cocks?
>spot the retard

No you nigger. 'Tower' is singular. Learn English or go back to Mexico/Syria

well he is more smart than libtard to be president when all the media was against so pick one libtard vs smart

How much prep time do the lions get?

>where am I again?

Straight up by making them lions as opposed to lionesses the trumps win everytime. Lions are territorial creatures and often dont even hunt for themselves unless they have to. Now its a guarentee that the lions will fall to in fighting along the way and you very well may lose up to half your lions that way. Now the trumps! Good god the trumps! Esentially by unleashing 100mil trumps you'd have created the worlds first true hivemind. There'll be no in fighting and to them it's all about survival, being the best there ever was, making thing great again (by exterminating 1 billion lions). Trumps are beyond rat cunning and they'll use this to their advantage, planning and manipulating their way to victory, plus they're pack hunters being lead by the alpha trump, better known as the god king trumperor, who now also happens to have all of america's nuclear weapons at his disposal. So now you yell me, who wins, 1 billion self-savaging lions, or 100 million of the worlds most powerful man?
I think the choice is obvious.

No they don't. You can't add shit to the scenario.
>btw the lions have tanks and can open doors

Donald Trump vs two gay lions.

gay lions will win.

yeah but whats the point of having 100 million donald trumps and only 1 tower ?

they copuld break tables, or take the poles of the flags and use those to pierce them,

ya I was curious about 100m all fitting in trump tower

>there's a point to this

why are Trump's advisors paying people to astroturf fucking Sup Forums of all places? do they think the weeb vote is going to be important?

Because that's the scenario shit-for-brains

you know that saying back to pol in 4 chan is like telling to someone inside your house to go to some room.

what's the point of having even one trump?

>lock doors
>lions starve to death

You're going to arm that many people with a few flag poles and cheap table shards?

why, they would all agree that lions are a trhread, did you achieve to be president and be rich, if a million of trumps don't stand a chance you don't stand a chance against it neither

it's like telling the kid with no bowel control to get out of the fucking dining room and stay in the shitter. where he belongs.

Yeah, that's why he said it dumbfuck. Children and downies stay in their room.

this.
could the lions even compete ?

Kek

Lions eating trumps starve? Kek you're dumb as fuck.

they will organice and ambush the lions, also they could make barricades, eventually the trumps would win

No shit you triggered faggot. Do you grasp how many lions there are?

we all know that trump is an alien so his blod would be posion and after a few minutes all lions would be dead

.....no shit? Are you autistic?

>only 1 tower
shit scenario tbh

most badass picture ive seen all year

what's the point of having even one lion ?

if one trump at least has a small loan of a million dollar, 100 million trumps would have 100,000,000,000,000 which is one hundred trillion dollars, which if the money could be evenly distributed through all of the lion, each lion would take 100,000 which is enough to bury and suffocate the lion thus will make a fine trump victory

even iuf that was the case is very different to tell to some one that is from other house to get out, for example reddit would be trespassing, the children eventually will wallk around the house again

does every Trump has their own Trump Tower or are they sharing one?

but only if the lions pay for the wall

No they wouldn't. Lions get food from the vast majority of the trumps locked outside. The trumps have limited stores. Trumps would starve to death.
>b-but cheap particle board spears
What ambushss are they setting up? So now they're letting lions into the hotel?

if there are that many lions they cannot attack all at the same time only the ones at front, and they may start attacking between them.

Then gtfo of the thread sperglord

Not gay

>balls aren't touching

you gave trump more numbers and a 1 tower, , and you expect him to lose, who is the autistic one here?

What the fuck does reddit have to do with your parents keeping you locked away in a room?

user just stop posting

lions cannot understand concept of money, but trumps will organice and use the tower as an strategic war zone, they won't need money to win anyway

trumps could eat lions too, didn't you tougth about that

>they may start attacking between them.
Seriously, learn fucking English or go back to Mexico/Syria

haha you wish, i will even dox you and rape your mother and girlfirend, or if you are a woman you will become my sex slave, grabbing you by the pussy all day and nigth

is my duty to rape your mom user, so icant do that

>omnivores will gain nutritional value from lean carnivores
Go do your homework kiddy

NIGGER GET YOUR BLACK ASS OUT OF HERE

is a shame you are against trump wall, becasue yes im actually hispanic so no one will protect you from multiculturalism, but trump who could protect you form an alien like me you rejected, so please open that pussy for my dick

>imying I made the scenario
>implying 100 milliin is more than 1 billion
You. You're the autistic one here

even if the nutrition values is not good it will give them more time to trumps to kill the rest of lions.

nah i'm not black

i think you're the autistic one here. but you're not one those math autists, just a normal autist

Did I trigger you?

>ITT: triggered Sup Forumstards
guess the lions won

No, its 100mil trumps vs 1bil lions, not 100mil autists vs 1bil lions. The trumps win. If it were Sup Forumstards then sure I'd vote lions.

I'd say a lion could probably take 3 trumps. If Donald signs an executive order on the right of a lion to carry a handgun, the lion would be at a severe disadvantage.

ah my bad yeas there are more lions , still doesn't change the fact that not all lions can attack at same time, and lions are not suited to be in such big quantity so they will start competing between them for terrain, while humans even more trumps are more suited to be in crowds, and you gave them one tower, so therefore they could make tolols and weapons, and even use the kitchen oils to make fire. you are the dumb one, lets change better the lions for you instead, and you maybe crushed becasue you lack tools

Are you retarded? I voted for Trump. Why do lions eating trumps turn you into such a triggered autist?

nah

thirsty triggered virgins itt

spot the triggered snowflake

But when Trumps unite they can build armed walls at at least 17 walls per gun