People are so butthurt. Can't you dummies grow up for once? You're not going to change anything

People are so butthurt. Can't you dummies grow up for once? You're not going to change anything.

Everything you guys do is useless against him, the most devastation you can cause is to maybe make him upset. You act like spoiled children against him and it makes me disgusted to be part of this millennial generation.

He is your president and you cant touch him, now get on with your life faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/man0xkESnUY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nixon thought the same.

He's not going to change anything either. The things the president "changes" are just illusions to make him seem different than another. He doesn't run America, large corrupt companies, banks, and the medical industry ultimately decide our fate.

>no rioting
>cherry picked
>years into presidency

against trump is a systematic, highly funded effort with the press musing about ways to assassinate him

I love watching butthurt little pussies like you bitch and moan about how unfair it is that not all americans are embracing your retarded ass choice for president. Have fun watching your guy go down in history as one of the largest fuckups the nation has seen.

This changes everything for Trump!

youtu.be/man0xkESnUY

>wall
>halt to isis "refugers"
>moving embassy

Occupy Democrats is a terrible source and also doesn't make rioting or setting people's hair on fire alright.

But I'm sure you knew that.

Or how those same companies said there were WMDs in Iraq. Where are the liberals apologizing for protesting that war?

I think we all know who the real spoiled child is...

Still waiting on those obama protesters who rioted, beat people, threatened death on his cabinet members, attempted assassinations, burned cars, destroyed businesses, shut down businesses of supporters, blackballed individuals, threatened death on supporters

Or is the moral equivalence satisfied with a couple signs?

What is a wall going to do? Look at how well China's worked out for them. Fuck, what do you live in a smurf world? And he's going to spend a ton of money on detention centers for refugees, he's not even getting rid of them. Basically he's building prisons for illegals where they will sit for years, in America. Who do you think is going to pay for the detention centers, us.

>thinks there have been zero surveillance advances since the great wall
>thinks the wall won't make it easier to slow the influx

Substitue Clinton's name if Trump had lost.
>neverending butthurt

why would the liberals be apologizing for protesting little Georgie's war?

I'm tired of these liberal complains threads. Please move back to pol

the only thing that makes him upset and works against his ego is ignoring him

>He is your president and you cant touch him

just the nixon 2.0
or the new Herbert Hoover, really hope not

Nixon thought the same thing until Watergate
>mark my words, Trump will fall

cuz this

he just needs to build the wall faster than you can react.

see north korea. same thing could happen to murica

you make no sense sir

It's been a week and he's already fucking the country over. The US is no longer considered a full democracy, but a -flawed democracy-. You can't fault people for being a tad angry, but I agree he should be left to fuck up on his own accord as was preordained by his demagoguery.

Bitch, please. You spent the last 8 years in a seemingly never-ending tantrum anytime Obama so much as blew his nose (while also using drones to blow the hell out of the Middle East). Even on his last day, there were still thin-skinned fucks like you claiming he wasn't your president, but instead, a gay, communist, Muslim nazi who was sent here by Satan himself.

This is what happens when you become 'president.' If hes' so thin-skinned that he has to whine and bitch about crowd-size and "voter fraud" (ignoring that two of his cabinet picks are registered to vote in 2 states) for a week straight, then he should step down and you should fuck up.

>he's fucking the country over

All he's doing is every single thing he said he was going to do while on the campaign trail. He's doing what we voted him into office to do. Sorry for the people that live in the 4 cities that didn't vote for him, but it's happening.