>I've never been to a club before
>inb4 "going to a club" as a cop out

Stay pleb nigga.

Yung Lean

stay fucking hood rats you fucking nigger

post-GKMC kendrick

What does it feel like to be retarded?

Eminem post MMLP2 desu
Lyrically he's very impressive but at points it's like listening to an aggressive reading of the dictionary. Try listening to Campaign Speech more than once

Also Future might not be breaking new ground but he's capable of making good music, see: DS2 and FUTURE

you are human detritus my dude haha

Big Sean for sure

lol Tbh I think most people just listen to Future because he always has the best trap producers in the game on his songs. His voice is just made to plug into a trap song too

he should shave

I hate his rapping, and he has a shit ear for beats. Fuck that nigga

im lookin for her

21 savage. He sounds like he's bored with his own music.

Historically Mase is the least interesting rapper of all time

I don't understand kendrick at all. so fucking boring.

this

Childish Gambino

we're talking about who is more boring dipshit

hahaha, Mase was TERRIBLE. I never understood why Diddy was trying to push him, except that Mase kind of shared Diddy's mumbly flow and cheesy swag, so maybe he was kind of a surrogate or satellite for Diddy.

>see: FUTURE
definitely not
Monster > 56 Nights > DS2 > Pluto > Beast Mode = Honest > Purple Reign = Astronaut Status > EVOL > WATTBA = HNDRXX > FUTURE

>Name a more boring rapper

Childish Gambino

Must suck being mentally retarded.

Must suck being a p4k drone.

Shit taste.

>Hotline bling is not a vaporwave masterpiece

hotline bling is literally vaporwave for normies

Get your ears checked.

>normies

What do "normies" have to do with anything?

Also, "vaporwave" never existed as such. Was some stupid farce of an idea based on some clueless writing by an outsider and then a handful of garbage nothing albums based on nothing.

>Also, "vaporwave" never existed as such. Was some stupid farce of an idea based on some clueless writing by an outsider and then a handful of garbage nothing albums based on nothing.
>being this ignorant of an entire movement
you seem like a normie

>Also, "vaporwave" never existed as such. Was some stupid farce of an idea based on some clueless writing by an outsider and then a handful of garbage nothing albums based on nothing.
why do you sound so much like someone who is legitimately angry about the existence of a genre? so many buzzwords and loaded words
>never
>stupid
>farce
>idea
>cluesless
>outsider
>garbage
>nothing
>nothing

vaporwave is a genre, get used to it and get over yourself

You don't even know who you're fucking talking to.

Also, the type of things you probably associate with the meaning of 'normie', frankly I don't see what's so bad about being a part of one's life.

I assure you that all artists you'd like to think are losers have social and sex lives you'd consider normie. /r9k/ produces jack shit.

>You don't even know who you're fucking talking to.
haha holy fuck

keep posting please these are good laughs

You mean was, it's dead. It's defected back to chopped and screwed and plunderphonics.

alright now you've at least vaporwave existed as some point

what will it take for you to admit it still exists?

I don't deny some irrelevant morons unoriginally copied the template of the idea cluelessly described, but at the time of the writing and before the idea was named, there was literally nothing that fit the description nor any such associations or intentions attributed.

I don't care that some deadend idea was taken on by inferior producers, but it was a dull, unoriginal template based on a bad idea based on absolutely nothing, and resulted in basically a few turds thinking "ooh so you slow down some song and then make a picture with a Greek statue and old computer imagery because that is what Vaporwave is". What kind of way is that to think about art? It's retarded and weak.

I'm not the same guy lol please calm down man

>but at the time of the writing and before the idea was named, there was literally nothing that fit the description nor any such associations or intentions attributed.
your lack of awareness of the existence of certain albums doesn't mean a genre doesn't exist

>I don't care that some deadend idea was taken on by inferior producers
inferior to who? what are you even talking about?

It's only April and there's literally dozens of vaporwave albums that have come out already this year

> It's retarded and weak.
you don't have to like it, but it doesn't make it 'retarded' or 'weak', you sound like you have a personal gripe against the album, like a high school metalfag complaining about hip-hop being all about drugs and bitches

If you don't know what I'm talking about in that post then you're only showing your own lateness and disconnect from everything.

Have a nice life.

Drake, Meek Mill, and MGK.

PERCOCET

This. I really don't get the "early-morning-just-woke-up" style he has.

>If you don't know what I'm talking about in that post then you're only showing your own lateness and disconnect from everything.
You don't even know who you're fucking talking to. Boy is that convincing.

i've been following vaporwave since the beginning, I know what I'm talking about and yet all you can do is resort to ad hominem when your argument falls apart. feel free to try again when you at least have a moderate clue of what the genre is about

kodak black

MOLLY

Logic easily. He's also one of the worst rappers I heard.

youtube.com/watch?v=LoHKgj0zsTY

JUST

fpbp

>it's a "plebs don't know shit" episode

YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH

Big Sean is as plebian as you can get. He brings absolutely nothing to the table as a rapper

The thing about Logic is that he's not necessarily a terrible rapper from a technical standpoint, but he is easily one of the most unoriginal. Everything he does has been done better by another contemporary rapper. Even in his newest single, for example, it sounds like a ripoff of "Alright" by Kendrick Lamar, even done to the weirdly accented and airy delivery Kendrick does on a lot of his songs. I just don't get the hype

logic is perfect for the whitebois on campuses who don't want to hear kendrick yell about killing whitey over and over

all rappers are equally boring

Not to mention the "REAL RAP" crowd.

MGK, Logic, Hopsin

All these rappers who put the corniest shit out just stick to ignorant shit if you can't do """real""" rap good

J. Cole
G-Eazy
MGK
Joey BadA$$
21 Savage

Exactly, he's literally a bargain bin version of contemporary rappers. The fact that he has fans surprised me at first, cause he sounds like already played out rappers but worse, but I guess what this user said makes sense. He's so derivative it hurts. This song is hilarious with how hard he tries to sound like kendrick, the hook tries to emulate kendrick's "alien" voice

youtube.com/watch?v=YtrhOfRN5LM

:36-:39 is literally trying SO HARD to be kendrick.

Also this is the most blatant form of biting I've heard in a long time. Such a blatant attempt at trying to be 2011 Drake.

youtube.com/watch?v=XVMQFMnlg-0

This sounds exactly like Underground Kingz. It's honestly hilarious.

i thought you meant the last link was supposed to sound like UGK until i re-read your post, mind posting the UGK ripoff?

I did, I meant UGK as in the drake song. And I'll post it here and the original song to make it less confusing.

Drake song

youtube.com/watch?v=oKxCI7FTyIY

rip off

youtube.com/watch?v=XVMQFMnlg-0

Big Sean is competent most of the time, and he's one of the only popular non-trap rappers right now that consistently delivers bangers. Actual party music.

wow, didn't even listen to the song just immediately linked it, but here

youtube.com/watch?v=JUXzdeYnPTc

>I meant UGK as in the drake son
ah that makes more sense, and yeah blatant ripoff, the kendrick voice in the other song was funny too

logic ripping off the group UGK woulda been hilarious though

you obviously dont go to parties because big sean is only good as a featured artist.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Dqgr0wNyPo

That whole project was trash

bump

ASAP Rocky, Chief Keef and MGK.

He's right though, vaporwave is trash art obsessed with retro-fetishization

>Chopped and screwed for white people
>When not that boring ambient music

>He's right though, vaporwave is trash art obsessed with retro-fetishization
what does that have to do with my post?