Does he have a point?

Does he have a point?

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/thecut/2016/12/saudi-arabia-woman-arrested-for-not-wearing-a-hijab.html
newsweek.com/saudi-women-arrested-driving-be-sent-terror-court-295611
channelnewsasia.com/news/world/iran-cracks-down-on/2789150.html
bbc.com/news/world-africa-28564984
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, we should be fucking skating on hoverboards to go on dates with our McA.I. waifus by now. They've oppressed the future we deserve, our very right as 21st cenury human beans goddamit.

I'm really not sure what he's trying to say.

Hes probably gonna go full alt right in a years time. Kind of weird him being half Irenian and all. Hes drinking the kool aid, shame but its not like there aren't other funny ytbers out there.

same, i think he just threw in the buzz words "hijab" and "oppressed" and got himself some likes

i also didnt realize this is jontron, that's a shame

It's a joke, he's anti-SJW

I mean really, I don't get if he's trying to say that islam oppresses women or if he's saying that muslims are oppressed.
I THINK it's the former, but I'm not sure.

he's saying that women in north america and europe aren't oppressed

Maybe my english isn't what it's used to be, but wtf is he even talking about?

ah, okay, yeah i get it now.

it's anti-sjw guys, for sure. he's saying that women in this country are saying they're oppressed when in relation to other countries (specifically ones in which women are required to wear hijabs) they're not oppressed at all, hence the ability to walk in to a mcdonalds without one and buy a big mac.

You fags trying to throw him in tribe. The label doesn't fucking matter. The message does. He's being skeptical.

It seem like I'm oppressed because I don't have a driving licencese, and not having a car. I want to police to stop oppressing me.

Why is everyones reading comprehension so bad? I glazed over the words and understood without even having to think about it

maybe because you're also a retard who can't write?

Like tis if yu cri evrytim

women in muslim countries are forced, by law, to wear hijabs (head scarfs) and sometimes even burkas (those full body suits) and are required to be accompanied by a man if they go out in public.

Jon is point out this fact to upper middle class westerners who have no actual hardships, but pretend they are oppressed for attention and sympathy by calling them out and highlighting their hypocrisy. It should be noted that a bunch of women at that march in DC recently held up signs depicting a woman wearing an american flag hijab, showcasing their ignorance on the subject and hilarious hypocrisy.

this point is pretty obvious and you are just playing ignorant because his point has struck you and you have no actual counter point to argue or are even able to articulate one because you know he is right.

Its a really dumb point to make. Im not gonna say women are oppressed but im also not gonna say everything is ok either, especially for minority women. Also his points about immigrants were really ignorant just a lot of assumptions when hes never really been in that position to begin with, it's sad to see JonTron go that way.

Not every women is an upper middle class individual in the US.

well you're just being an ass now. You're looking for enemies where there are none.
I don't even disagree with what you're saying (and I guess what he was saying), I literally just did not understand what he was trying to say.

That's the most retarded thing today. There is no McD anywhere that won't sell you a value meal just because you're in a damned hijab. This fucker is stupid.

>say everything is ok either

Theres NO laws restricting womens freedom and are in fact laws to prevent such things. The government will BTFO a business if they find out the owner isnt hiring women specifically because they are women for example.

stop getting your "news" from the daily show please.

It's parody of how sjws do there shit feasting tests.

The point is:
1. You're a woman who can DRIVE
2. You can wear clothing that you choose, instead of being forced
3. You can eat whatever you want.

women from muslim countries can't do any of those three things.

nymag.com/thecut/2016/12/saudi-arabia-woman-arrested-for-not-wearing-a-hijab.html

JonTron is seriously retarded

if this braindead motherfucker agrees with you politically you should be worried

This. You fuckers need to work on your reading comprehension.

t. butthurt SJW

>women from muslim countries
you're an idiot. Women from many muslim majority countries do this all the time.

Besides, who considers driving, wearing, and eating what you want the entire gamut of "freedom"? Oh wait, Sup Forumstards who have never accomplished anything in their lives except those three things.

No one givee a fuck about those people in those countries just give us the west oil and shut the fuck up

But he's right. cry more

Obey the law in the country you live. Simple.

This.

You're ignorant and unworthy of a proper response. What kind of argument is "being forced to live a certain lifestyle or be raped or public executed isn't even all that bad anyways!" - that's basically what you're saying.

>Also his points about immigrants were really ignorant just a lot of assumptions when hes never really been in that position to begin with

Except he's first generation American, fresh out of the middle east.

And if there was a law that said you had to cut off your dick in order to vote in your country, would you just blindly accept that law as a universal truth and constant, unworthy of questioning?

So if a bill was passed requiring you to be fucked in the ass once a day by a nigger with AIDS you'd shrug and bend over because it's the law?

>Women from many muslim majority countries do this all the time.

two saudi arabian women arrested for driving

newsweek.com/saudi-women-arrested-driving-be-sent-terror-court-295611

Saudi woman arrested for not wearing a hijab out in public

Iran arrest 8 women for posting pictures on instagram of them without hijabs

channelnewsasia.com/news/world/iran-cracks-down-on/2789150.html

Somalian woman is murdered for not wearing a viel by muslims

bbc.com/news/world-africa-28564984

Thats not the point. You said these laws dont exist in muslim countries and I just proved you wrong.

>hates women

>calls others Sup Forumstards

really made me think

>Women from many muslim majority countries do this all the time.
>Sharia

>its a leftist get BTFO when they try to shill for some barbaric medieval death cult just because "its a brown people religion" thread

when did "liberals" stop being liberal?