Weed from guadeloupe ( french west indies)

Weed from guadeloupe ( french west indies)

How's highschool?

Okay? Why do we care about your shitty Guatemalan weed in France? Nobody gives a fuck. Good weed only comes from the US, Netherlands, and maybe (big maybe) columbia. So why do we care about your shit ass dry Guatemalan weed in France?

Looks shit

Oh, guadeloupe, Im drunk, read it as Guatemala. Still shit weed.

Take a photo out of bag and focused/clear. Will judge then.

>US
>Netherlands
>Columbia

you best be joking, nigger

still bad. Unless you got it for a good price. Though it might just be badly trimmed, can't tell with that shitty focus

its full of seeds. who fucked you?

lool it looks like fucking shit

Lmao, then where is the best weed from, nigger? Cali weed is best.

Sup Forums pls help me find weed. my dealer ghosted me and I've been dry for months

what do?

Full of seeds, means that they didnt spend enough time/energy when they made the plant vegetate and produce flowers. You got fucked. Also no colors, so it's probably a standard strain. How much did you pay per g?

Terrible weed

How old are you?

have you considered finding your dealer, slitting his throat, and taking his phone with his connects? it's worth a shot.

I've been told to go to a bar that's in my are, and that they guys in the back sell weed
...but my fake ID expire a few months ago

area

US? Are you in college?

I'd cook with it.

Also, if you are in Arizona I can hook you up, nigger.

no, college is expensive in USA. I'm a major poorfag

weed elitist small cocked manlets

Clearwater Florida :(

Hmm, florida. Bars are good, go to your local college town and find a frat party to get into. Look for the kids in the corner rolling blunts. Ask around where you work/your friends. Just start making connections with people and you'll find weed. It's 2017 and Florida, plenty of weed.

Schwiggity Schwag

Looks like trash my dude.

garbage

dude you can literally stroll down the fucking beach. So much good weed in florida right now

the other guys are right in that, generally speaking, there's some indicators of lesser quality (seeds, not great trim job, possible compression from being packed during shipping, etc). however, if the genetics are something really special it could still be good. a friend of mine went to to jamaica and smoked some of the craziest sativa he's had in his life, and it frankly looked like garbage in the pics he showed me.

yeah until I can get back into bars, going to college parties might be my only option.
>tfw I spent all day on clearwater beach looking for some and didn't find shit

Also walk around town in the not-so-busy spots. Think to yourself "If I were to smoke weed, where would be the safest?"
Parking garages around college campuses at night and about a mile radius around college dorms after dark are your best bets. You could also try finding friends that smoke. Really, once you get into the community, you're golden.

DUDE

one time i was staying in a smaller town by the beach while driving home from a trip, and felt like smoking some weed. i went down to the beach, went up to the first stoner/skater guy i saw and asked if he had the hookup, and he came back in 20 minutes with some. the quality wasn't awesome (i think it had been grown over a year before), but it just goes to show it really can be that easy.

Makes it easier living in a state where it is decriminalized and medicinally legal.

Florida is med legal and many counties decriminalized

I REEEEEEEEEEEEE every morning that it isn't sold everywhere like wine and beer

it's a hard life for an introvert who just want to smoke

Just was legalized recreationally in my state. I can order online from a delivery service. Drops fire right off at my apartment. Can get edibles, whatever I want. Pretty legit. Don't know how illegal this is but its pretty cash for now

20$